We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ayahuasca/dmt and milk? Options

eyeseeker
#1 Posted : 5/23/2009 5:51:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have tried ayahuasca a couple of times, as I understand it -DMT is the active psychadelic ingredient that made me trip. After both trips, that day and the next day I noticed a very odd sensation in my head which I could only describe as I could taste a milky substance draining from my brain. This "taste" sensation was not in my mouth but felt like in my brain. I have never had such a feeling before and it felt very strange, yet strangely not uncomfortable or negative -just plain weird.

Is this feeling common and is it a paticular chemical reaction in my brain? Also do you get this after smoking pure DMT or is it just from aya.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 5/23/2009 5:53:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

it's pineal necterVery happy ..you are awakening!..haa I get that feeling after aya or smoked DMT as well..melatonin too.
Long live the unwoke.

eyeseeker
#3 Posted : 5/28/2009 9:58:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Iv been smoking salvia recently and I get a similar feeling.... the feeling is the same but the taste is different. It is more subtle but sweeter... and accompanied by a kind of visual of the defintion of halucination which looks like liquid color entities in darkness?