We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Is this DMT (pictures+Mecke+Marquis reagent tests) Options

shyguy
#21 Posted : 5/25/2009 4:18:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This was indeed DMT.

I suggested to my friend he pick out all of the dark crystals, leaving us with only the yellow crystals that looked identical to erowid's picture of n,n-DMT.

I don't own a vaporization pipe so I just placed a small amount on top of some midgrade marijuana in a clean pipe.

My friend took 3 or 4 deep inhales and began to giggle wildly, then said everything looked 3D and had fractals and tracers.

I said fuck it, I may never come across this again, and seeing him return to baseline without ill effects I, too, chose to smoke some.

Cleaned the pipe, fresh herb and fresh DMT. I took two hits and felt like I was "where I needed to be" and didn't smoke anymore.

I immediately understood what he meant by 3Dness and he also said "I'm not breathing" and I reassured him that he was and everything was fine and I too, understood what it meant to feel like I wasn't breathing.

I loved it. I'm not sure of the purity or method of extraction I received so I wouldn't try it again with the same stuff, but if I knew it was clean I would love to do it again.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Xstacy
#22 Posted : 5/25/2009 5:03:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I told SWiM about this thread and he suggests never smoking something unless you know exactly what it is. He suggests making your own. Anyone that says smoke it and see is a moron and should be treated as such.

I didnt see anyone say dump that shit in some warm naptha ( did see one person suggest a rextalization - ty) and re-freeze precipe it. You can tell how it reacts in solvents if you wanted to, but smoking it as a test should be THE LAST thing you EVER consider doing. It could be so many things.

Please do not every tell someone to smoke it and see.

This is dangerous and cruel and above the people here in this community. Stupid frat drunk morons do that shit, not us.

This makes little elves cry in hyperspace.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

bufoman
#23 Posted : 5/25/2009 5:31:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Everytime one buys a unregulated drug on the street they are taking a risk.
With an name like xstacy I imagine SWIY has ingested something which they were not sure of...

Some people are willing to try anything they come across and while SWIM would not personally recommend this approach people are still going to do this. However SWIM agrees that people should not recommend this as a test however in this case it turned out to be ok. It is unlikely that people are going to sell toxic stuff as DMT although it certainly is possible but far more likely it is some fake inert material...

When SWIM was younger he certainly would have just tried it although she would never do this anymore. I have lost several friends to opiate addiction as they did not know the dose or compound they were ingesting and thus overdosed.

It is better to be sure what one is taking although this is the nature of prohibition..if these things were regulated one would always know the exact compound and dose they are taking. Overdoses and adverse effects would be minimized (and are in countries who have taken such approaches)

Xstacy
#24 Posted : 5/25/2009 5:39:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
With an name like xstacy I imagine SWIY has ingested something which they were not sure of...

Actually no I have never done MDMA. Too worried about the side effects. I do not care if someone says they are going to try to smoke something when they do not know what it is, but when they start advising strangers to do it, that is when I speak up

edit typos
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

shyguy
#25 Posted : 5/25/2009 4:39:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

No one told me to smoke it.

They actually said DON'T SMOKE IT. If you're talking about me letting my younger friend try it, then be aware I showed him this thread and another one I made at a different site. No one on either site said smoke it. But, if you're talking about me, realize I'm one of those caveat emptor kinda guys, and my friend knew full well (or actually not!) what he was getting into.

After seeing my younger "try anything" friend do it without ill effects, I said fuck it, let me do it too.

For the record: I'm 25, have a wife, great job and a college degree. I'm way past my "try anything" phase, but like I said, after he did it and said "WOW 3D YOU GOTTA TRY THIS" I succumbed to the peer pressure lol.

Seriously though, I wouldn't smoke the same stuff I got again, but I would try some pure (n,n-)/(5-meo)DMT

wake and bacon
#26 Posted : 5/25/2009 7:36:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You should try extracting some yourself then, it's so ridiculously easy that there is no reason you shouldn't! Though I recommend extracting n,n- and not 5-meo Cool
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

shyguy
#27 Posted : 5/25/2009 11:52:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll be honest, I haven't done any reading but how easy is easy.

Like, building a rocket would be considered easy for a science professor. What I consider easy is making toast. Not literally, but...

Also, apartment. Can I do this in an apartment? I have a balcony but people could see me. That's why I've never made anything like butane hash oil.

Xstacy
#28 Posted : 5/26/2009 9:16:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As long as you dont make harsh smells, easy, this is why SWIM NEVER EVER evap's naptha. Freeze precip and reuse. Unless of course you are artist and use oil paint, then this smell could be quite easily explained.

burnt
#29 Posted : 5/26/2009 10:30:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

one can do in kitchen with fan and window is fine. now there are many alternative solvents that smell like cleaner (limonene) that you don't need to worry about your apartment reaking like a meth lab.

PREV12