We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
micro dots Options

Baffald
#1 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:00:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

back in the day we used to get these micro-dots, some were different colors, IE pink, blue, purple. They were very small. Similar to a period at the end of a sentence, and they were quite good. I believe they were made up of mescaline, it was hard to believe something so small could do so much. Some were better than others. I recall one batch of purple ones were extreme, one of the hardest i have ever tripped, and my comparison was 8 hits of good "family" lsd from a reliable source.

When I look at the yields on cacti extraction and dosage requirements, it seems these micro dots are a lot smaller than what I am seeing, so I am wondering what else if anything was in it, or is it because they are just so refined?

Anyone have any insight?- Time period was early to mid 90's and in the CT shore area pretty close to NYC. Haven't really seen them since.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Observant
#2 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:11:28 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Like you said - a strong dose of good LSD was in there - i assume Pleased
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

69ron
#3 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:29:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They were analyzed and found to contain things other than LSD which were unknown. But they did contain LSD.

It's likely they were cut with different adulterants known to potentiate the effects of LSD at small doses (atropine, speed, hyoscyamine, etc.). There are actually quite a lot of drugs effective in small dosage ranges that are small enough to even fit on a blotter paper along with LSD that will potentiate or alter the effects of LSD.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#4 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

69ron wrote:
They were analyzed and found to contain things other than LSD which were unknown. But they did contain LSD.

It's likely they were cut with different adulterants known to potentiate the effects of LSD at small doses (atropine, speed, hyoscyamine, etc.). There are actually quite a lot of drugs effective in small dosage ranges that are small enough to even fit on a blotter paper along with LSD that will potentiate or alter the effects of LSD.

...thats kinda creepy!..never trust sreet acid.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#5 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:51:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

100 micrograms of hyoscyamine is actually REALLY NICE with LSD. It easily makes it about twice as strong. It also goes really well with mescaline and LSA, also making them about twice as strong. It's a fantastic combination. It makes it stronger, more visual, more euphoric, and cuts down on the body load (SWIM usually gets a little body load from pure LSD).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Baffald
#6 Posted : 5/20/2009 8:28:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You guys are a wealth of knowledge, thanks. Anybody else have experience with the micro dots?

40oztofreedom
#7 Posted : 5/20/2009 8:41:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
100 micrograms of hyoscyamine is actually REALLY NICE with LSD. It easily makes it about twice as strong. It also goes really well with mescaline and LSA, also making them about twice as strong. It's a fantastic combination. It makes it stronger, more visual, more euphoric, and cuts down on the body load (SWIM usually gets a little body load from pure LSD).

I understand hyoscyamine to be a very good potentiator, but have you done any other research with other tropane alkaloids and if they work as valid potentiators?

I took 2 (50mg) of benadryl (diphenhydramine HCL) when I drank my LSH tea, and none the less it completely subsided any nausea which was always a key issue that never let me get the tea down long enough for effects. But, I have had LSA before this LSH experiment, and the trip was definantly significantly altered. But I just don't know if the LSH was the variable, or the diphenhydramine was a variable either towards the trip itself, or... just the ability to subside the nausea?

I do know that diphenhydramine is a anti-cholingergic medication, which acts very similar to the tropane alkaloids... But I'm curious if there is something in datura seeds that also boosts the experiences besides the classic, anti-cholinergic qualities?
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.