We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Frequent bad results. Options

soulfood
#1 Posted : 5/19/2009 9:48:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Ok, SWIM has some 90% limonene acquired from an aromatherapy supplier and some distilled white vinegar 5%, acetic acid.

He was trying the Non-toxic spice tek, but after his vinegar had evaporated he was surprised to see that the results were a solid waxy material. DMT acetate should be oily right?

This "DMT" looked exactly the same as some "mescaline" he extracted using the same method, with the same limonene and vinegar. This extract was inactive even at 600mg.

Everytime he's used this limonene and vinegar together he also has little white powder/filmy particles form just between the two layers and parts in and around the auqueous layer. My understanding is this should not happen?

Anyway everytime the vinegar is decanted out with extra care to get just the vinegar and none of the white particles and evaporated to leave a creamy brown waxy substance, that still smells very much vinegar like, even when completely dry.

As it looks a bit like what others pictures of mescaline acetate looks like, I didn't think too much about it and figured it was inactive because SWIM had some bad cactus. But now I have gotten a very similar looking thing from mimosa I'm starting to get a bit skeptical.

SWIM put some plain limonene in a glass and mixed in a helping of vinegar to see if the vinegar is taking some impurities out of the limonene. No white particles were seen, this is evapping right now to check for residue, but in the meantime, where's SWIM's DMT?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!