We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What to do with freshly harvested bark... Options

MatthewD
#1 Posted : 5/11/2009 7:29:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Some friends and me managed to get some freshly harvested Acacia bark (trunk) last night, and we are unsure of the next step in the process of making DMT. We understand that we need to dry and refine the bark into a powder/dust, but we're not sure HOW to dry it (we don't want to break down the DMT by accident), and then HOW to get it into the density we need.

After we dry the bark, is there any way we can powderize it without using a coffee grinder or blender, as we need to buy them if they are they only ways. Also, what's the best way to prepare already dried bark for blending and grinding, so we don't break the appliances?

Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 5/11/2009 7:44:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Just crunch it up as small as possible. It doesn't need to be powdered but depending on moisture you may want to keep it spread out in a warm dry place for a couple of weeks. Just don't let it get too warm.

I don't know accaci myself but if you can just shred the bark and leave it for a bit that should do the job.

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 5/11/2009 10:24:47 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

MatthewD wrote:
Some friends and me managed to get some freshly harvested Acacia bark (trunk) last night, and we are unsure of the next step in the process of making DMT. We understand that we need to dry and refine the bark into a powder/dust, but we're not sure HOW to dry it (we don't want to break down the DMT by accident), and then HOW to get it into the density we need.

After we dry the bark, is there any way we can powderize it without using a coffee grinder or blender, as we need to buy them if they are they only ways. Also, what's the best way to prepare already dried bark for blending and grinding, so we don't break the appliances?

Thanks!

Welcome!

If you haven't already I'd recommend getting your self a copy of The DMT Handbook, as its got everything you need to know and was made by a fellow Ausy.

Best way to go about pulverizing freshly acquired bark is too leave it out for 1-2 weeks, either inside or outside but where it won't get wet. You want to get it as dry as possible before grinding it as it makes it allot easier. Sometimes you can wait even longer for the best results. Then feed all the bark through a mulcher ($100 from bunnings), these things cut down on hassle and time ten fold and are great additions if you plan to make this a semi-regular event. Depending on which type you get you'll have to take the cover off so you can feed the bark directly to the blade. If you don't get one you have to cut the bark into 1 inch pieces by hand. Next, either way, put the bark through a blender (much better than coffee grinder) in small batches. Getting the bark into a semi-powdered form is one of the hardest and longest, effort wise, parts of the whole procedure. Usually you'll have to put it through the blender around 3 times to get it at a decent quality, if it's bone dry 1 can sometimes do it.

Good luck, any questions just ask.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW