We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
nigella sativa Options

Parshvik Chintan
#1 Posted : 7/22/2013 7:31:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aka black cumin:
http://www.undergroundhealth.co...or-everything-but-death/
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Neural
#2 Posted : 7/22/2013 1:46:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. I like this the most: โ€“ Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Inhibitor

Thanks Parshvik, good info, will look into it.

What you don't understand, you can make mean anything. - Chuck P.

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content, and asks about it in this forum for feedback. He has a lot of questions, and is a pain in the arse.

The Neural
#3 Posted : 7/22/2013 2:08:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1. The effect of Nigella sativa Linn. seed on memory, attention and cognition in healthy human volunteers

2. A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb

What you don't understand, you can make mean anything. - Chuck P.

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content, and asks about it in this forum for feedback. He has a lot of questions, and is a pain in the arse.

sleepypelican
#4 Posted : 11/15/2013 3:03:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used this as a kratom potentiator
In dreams...I walk with you
In dreams...I talk to you
In dreams...Your mine
All of the time
We're together
In dreams...In dreams

Sabnock
#5 Posted : 12/20/2013 5:35:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been looking into these seeds. They apparently inhibit CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 at 2.5 grams or so of seed when you ingest them. I'm thinking they could be useful in extending an Aya experience by slowing down the metabolism of the Harmalas on the 2D6 enzyme.

Cognitive Heart
#6 Posted : 5/5/2014 10:05:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great topic and information regarding nigella sativa!

I've been gradually taking black seed as an overall tonic for almost a year now in its ground form. Based on the scientific studies and inquiries surrounding this ancient plant, and the holistic practice of taking the seeds, gave me the knowledge and longevity of living optimal. I have taken dosages from teaspoons, 1/2 teaspoons and 1/4 teaspoons mixed with water, honey and occasionally coconut oil. All of which are safe and effective at enhancing and protecting the brain-mind, heart and body functions.

My first appreciation came from the discovery of black seeds being found in King Tut's tomb to assist him in the afterlife. The seeds have an immortal essence to them, and for good reason. The literature describes these 'ancient biblical' references of black seed to be true. In terms of benefits from Nigella Sativa; I've noticed greater and balanced immunity, BP, BS, energy levels, sleep patterns, lung capacity, inflammatory responses, well-being, stress, memory and related cognitive/modulating/toning functions.

Incredible ally to work with! It's noteworthy to state that Nigella Sativa has shown remarkable status as an anti-HIV-AIDS medicine and research within enhanced nerve conduction, as well as anti-radiation mechanisms. Also, I find that black seed helps reduce anxiety experienced from life and psychedelics. Cannabis specifically. There seems to be a dual effect of balancing the stoning effect of cannabis and serving its own effect in aiding in the afterglow effects. It has some sexual enhancement effect, too.

Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.