We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Dark Evil music Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 5/12/2009 3:23:19 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

gangsta nip isn't really a gangsta rapper.
not exactly sippin' on some sizzurp, diamonds on that wood, nor crunk in the club music either

geto boys was sort of gangsta rap, but their lyrics were more twisted than eazy-e and the posse
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pinche
#22 Posted : 5/12/2009 3:38:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

right on,man

benzyme
#23 Posted : 5/12/2009 3:40:16 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

ha.. i forgot about 5th ward boyz...and too much trouble... good times.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

ommani
#24 Posted : 5/12/2009 4:55:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale wrote:
As far as Necro I dont really like him hes from NY and has a jersey accent when he raps not really my thing.Fear Nuttin Band not really wicked but they are awesome live Reggae/Rock they put on a good show not that great on C.D. though.

yeah, I never really got into necro when I listened to a lot of hip hop, but I figured that you would be familiar with him...

I guess Fear Nuttin Band doesn't really fall under the catagory of "dark evil music"... I was just reminded of them by this thread cause some of their music is pretty intense, but in a different way than hardcore hip hop... you're right about them putting on a good show, they're one of my favourite bands to see live.

amor_fati
#25 Posted : 5/12/2009 5:40:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Jay Reatard
The Murder City Devils
The Misfits
Neurosis

Dorge
#26 Posted : 5/13/2009 3:31:59 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

you want evil music to trip to...
I WILL GIVE YOU EVIL MOTHER FUCKER!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

weissewolf
#27 Posted : 5/13/2009 4:14:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

this topic tricked me Razz
I thought it would be about death metal. I dont think Ive heard any rap that sounded scary or evil.
http://www.myspace.com/wolvesinthethroneroom this band def sounds evil. its funny cause it sounds like christian burning music, but its mainly enviromentalism.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

pyx
#28 Posted : 5/16/2009 8:05:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

۩
#29 Posted : 5/16/2009 8:13:35 AM

pyx wrote:
LLB, that was fantastically hilarious.

1:54 had me laughing hysterically.

MagikVenom
#30 Posted : 5/19/2009 3:12:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Back in my day it was Heavy Metal music Black Sabbath,Judas Priest,Alice Cooper,KISS, Iron Maiden,UFO,Megadeath,Pantera,AC/DC these bands were dark and were Shocking to the Elders. So enjoy your dark rap music and techno wile you are young. who knows what will be when your kids come of age and scare you with there music.

Its always the same fucking day. Janis Joplin

Dwhitty76
#31 Posted : 5/19/2009 5:50:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure a bunch of you already know these guys but If you guys like dark hip hop, Check out anything on Def Jux records, put out by EL-P. His original group was company flow (one of my favs) then they became Cannibal ox and El-p does a lot of collaborations and solo stuff aswell. The album "little Johnny From The hospital" is an instrumental album but it's dark twisted and trippy.
Here check out this track by cannibal ox, you'll see what i mean completely original shit dark melodies with bad ass beats.

Canibal ox = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuwthdHxBJI

Company flow instrumental = http://www.youtube.com/w...Sjuo&feature=related

Company flow's track called "patriotism" = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwevDEfhHM0
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Big Inhale
#32 Posted : 5/19/2009 9:00:37 PM

The Enlightend One

pyx wrote:
LLB, that was fantastically hilarious.
Yea thats some funny shit.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Fatcat
#33 Posted : 5/20/2009 12:47:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Look for Dubstep. It's a relatively new genre of techno very bass heavy. If you like rap you will probably like it.
Heres a good mix

http://www.mixdepot.net/dismalfutures
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

PREV12