We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Dark Evil music Options

Big Inhale
#1 Posted : 5/10/2009 6:33:41 PM

The Enlightend One

I know most here are not into that stuff but i love horror movies I also love horror music. Anyways if you are openminded or just curious King Gordy is the man check him out Albums The entity,Cobains Diary and The great american weed smoker are awesome. By the way its rap music.Twisted Evil
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 5/11/2009 1:18:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Music is art as is drawing.

In visual art, death can be manifested in the most beautful of ways. I know many can empathise with that.

Why should music be different?

VisualDistortion
#3 Posted : 5/11/2009 1:33:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out Macabre. You can't get much more morbid than Macabre.

At The Oxford Apartments
Jeffrey Lived In 213
But His Neighbors Didn't Know That Jeffrey Was A Fiend
He Said The Fridge Was Broken
And The Smell Was Rotten Meat
But Nobody Knew It Was The Men That Jeff Would Eat

The Sound Of The Power Tools Woke The Neighbors In The Night
The Men That Jeffrey Drugged Didn't Put Up Much Fight
Jeff Strangled And Dismembered Them
And Saved Some Parts To Eat
The Smell Of Rotting Men Got Worse With The Summer Heat
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

۩
#4 Posted : 5/11/2009 1:55:00 AM

benzyme
#5 Posted : 5/11/2009 2:17:48 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

g.g. allin and the scumf-cks

the guy had issues, to say the least
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 5/11/2009 2:21:58 AM

John Murdoch IV

Big Inhale wrote:
I know most here are not into that stuff but i love horror movies I also love horror music. Anyways if you are openminded or just curious King Gordy is the man check him out Albums The entity,Cobains Diary and The great american weed smoker are awesome. By the way its rap music.Twisted Evil

Wasn't Gravediggaz niggamortis based on horror movies? One of my favorite rap albums of all time.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

benzyme
#7 Posted : 5/11/2009 2:23:36 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Esham was a pretty morbid rapper; dubbed his style "acid rap"
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Big Inhale
#8 Posted : 5/11/2009 3:22:31 AM

The Enlightend One

benzyme wrote:
Esham was a pretty morbid rapper; dubbed his style "acid rap"
Thats awesome you know of Esham he is from the same the same city as King gordy. He is also a pretty good rapper he is known as the godfather of the wicked shit.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

amor_fati
#9 Posted : 5/11/2009 3:27:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Robedoor
Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill OSTs)
Silk Saw
Current 93
Death in June
Mayhem
Foetus

ommani
#10 Posted : 5/11/2009 3:37:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what about necro... I never really listened to his music, but his name comes to mind... also jedi mind tricks, and non phixion....

ommani
#11 Posted : 5/11/2009 4:22:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yo Big Inhale, I checked out the song "get it on" by Big Gordy... I like it... have you ever heard of the the Fear Nuttin Band?

Big Inhale
#12 Posted : 5/11/2009 3:33:04 PM

The Enlightend One

ommani wrote:
yo Big Inhale, I checked out the song "get it on" by Big Gordy... I like it... have you ever heard of the the Fear Nuttin Band?

As far as Necro I dont really like him hes from NY and has a jersey accent when he raps not really my thing.Fear Nuttin Band not really wicked but they are awesome live Reggae/Rock they put on a good show not that great on C.D. though. Esham Bizzare King gordy NATAS and project born will be in Virginia Beach in june if anyone is interested.Thats cool you checkede out King Gordy glad you liked it.I have been shown so much great music from this site glad I could do the same.
RZA

None Of This Is Real!

DMTripper
#13 Posted : 5/11/2009 4:14:07 PM

John Murdoch IV

This is da shit!

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

pyx
#14 Posted : 5/11/2009 4:36:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale
#15 Posted : 5/11/2009 4:39:15 PM

The Enlightend One

That is my fav Gravediggaz song RZAs verse is the shit.I never knew there was a video for this song
RZA

None Of This Is Real!

Big Inhale
#16 Posted : 5/11/2009 4:44:35 PM

The Enlightend One

benzyme wrote:
g.g. allin and the scumf-cks

the guy had issues, to say the least
Yea hes not really the type or music I was talkiing about. Watching a naked asshole scream and throw his own feces at me doesnt seem like my type of thing.
RZA

None Of This Is Real!

benzyme
#17 Posted : 5/11/2009 10:15:31 PM

analytical chemist

yeah, not really my cup of chai either. Confused
the guy was pretty twisted.

in the rap genre, I used to listen to gangsta n.i.p. in high school. used to like his dark lyrics
i'm from tx, so I tended to listen to a lot of tx rappers, including ugk, and of course, geto boys.
my detroit friends introduced me to esham

pinche
#18 Posted : 5/12/2009 2:39:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty South music is not "dark evil".Very happy

benzyme
#19 Posted : 5/12/2009 2:55:34 AM

analytical chemist

heh, probably before your time

geto boys wasn't "dirty souf music".
'mind of a lunatic' was an epic track (1989).. probably paved the way for others like gangsta n.i.p. (also from h-town) <-- his style was "horrorcore".

nothing in their styles sounds anything like, say, outkast or triple-six

pinche
#20 Posted : 5/12/2009 3:20:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont know what time your talking about but i grew up with ghetto boys, N.W.A.,and 5th ward boys.

Honestly i dont really care but i always thought Ghetto Boys was different from "A tiskit a tasket a head in a basket" or something like that.

Hey, i like third coast tunes,I dont really listen to that anymore but i grew up with it. Fat Pat, what?

I just want to make a distinction between "gangster rap" and what you called "horror core".

12NEXT