We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
salvia nemorosa.. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 5/9/2009 11:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

anyone here have experience or knowledge of the actives found in salvia nemorosa?? I have one plant but some of the reports are kinda sketchy, others more positive..
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/10/2009 12:07:42 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Check out Edot for all the info on this species of Salvia.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

jamie
#3 Posted : 5/10/2009 12:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have read the forums on it over there, but the reports are mixed between some people who get pleasant opiate-esque effects, no effects or negative after effects..kinda all over the board. Just wondering if anyone here had experience with it..i will get around to trying it though..I have a handful of salvias other than divinorum reported to be active by various sources.
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 5/10/2009 2:44:21 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It seems to have negative effects and I'd check out a different species.

Look at my Salvia thread.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Kannamate
#5 Posted : 5/15/2009 8:25:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got some may nights flowers which is nemerosa waiting for them to dry. I think it's somewhat confusing with nemerosa superba can also be nemerosa and some look exactly the same I cannot tell a difference between may nights and violet queen which they(or some) call superba.

jamie
#6 Posted : 5/16/2009 7:32:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have the blue queen variety..I am aware of the apparant effects of long term usage, but I will try it out at least once soon.
Long live the unwoke.