We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
RATE :) First flush in a shotgun chamber. see pics. Options

anrchy
#41 Posted : 8/12/2013 6:04:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

see the problem is, that there hasnt been a lot of research on the contents of a given mushroom race. Fungi may not be a plant, but that is irrelevant. The chemical constituents effect the trip when it comes to ingestion. The fact that some races of cubensis can be albino, and so on show a massive difference in that race. The same could be assumed with the different levels of chemicals present in the different race that would effect a trip.

I am assuming here but, the different races IMO would have traits bred into them for a different alkaloid structure. Much in the same way different strains of MJ have differing amounts of THC and CBD. I understand that fungi and plants are two different things, but we cant ignore that they would operate in the same manner. I just dont see any evidence that this would be untrue.
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

virtusvelox
#42 Posted : 8/12/2013 7:32:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was reviewing the Stammet vid where he shows how myco is sentient and recalls such things as areas of food after a clean start. Yep, they (da shrooms) have memory.
I'm a grunt at the trough of information here folks, I admit that but holy keeerap, if slime mold can make the Japanese subway system 99% design successful, that is an intelligent life form. It can be wtfe it wants! Hell! Apparently it can be two things at once if it needs to be!

Similar to the mmj discussion of strains/varieties, I'm on the side of variety. To me there is Indica and Sativa, those are the strains, autos don't count in my universe of medication, the varieties come in Kush, Purple Diesel, etc.

So in my brand new, spanky, go-fast-wizz-bang, adventure...Gotta plant my flag on the side of the shrooms that demands to be wtfe it wants!

Enjoying reading the thread thanks
Virt
TIME; Natures way of making sure everything, doesn't happen at once! author unkwn

chemicaly changed
#43 Posted : 8/12/2013 8:47:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They have ''memory'' but they don't stock it like us in the brain since they don't have brain. nice info though.
Everything I write is pure insanity and should not be taken seriously.

Mush !!!

PREV123