We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
SWIM = YOU Options

DeadLizard
#1 Posted : 5/9/2009 2:34:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is a stupid convention.
Tell me what drugs YOU have taken

Do you really think DMT-Nexus would sell you out to law-enforcement officials????
Or that such officials would be concerend with your petty crap in the first place????
Or that they don't know exactly what SWIM means and could prove it in a court of law????

Myself I have taken Marijuana,Speed,Meth-Amphetamine,Opium,MDMA and LSD.
I have also grown Marijuana and supplied Sudafed to a meth lab.
And I plan to try DMT one day.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck paranoia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃu‎i s‎i 773H ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/9/2009 4:28:31 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I think SWIM is a pretty silly concept and I don't think it really helps much.

Quote:
Or that such officials would be concerend with your petty crap in the first place????
Or that they don't know exactly what SWIM means and could prove it in a court of law????

Ya seriously!

Quote:
Myself I have taken Marijuana,Speed,Meth-Amphetamine,Opium,MDMA and LSD.
I have also grown Marijuana and supplied Sudafed to a meth lab.

Well I don't think you should be saying that....
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 5/9/2009 4:28:44 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

zomg, you r jail fo life mista!!

plez for ur safedy refer to yo self az SWIM! az THEY cnat getz u if u do dat! it iz r true i knoz.

SWIM is more like a pop-culture than a legitimate form of anonymity and security.

I make DMT. I smoke DMT.

*knock knock*

zomg it iz da FBIz!!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

kemist
#4 Posted : 5/9/2009 4:29:45 PM

John

DeadLizard wrote:
SWIM is a stupid convention.
Of course it is!!!!

DeadLizard wrote:
Do you really think DMT-Nexus would sell you out to law-enforcement officials????
Not at all!!!

DeadLizard wrote:
Hard to say but american`s enforcement are mental,for sure!!!

DeadLizard wrote:
Of course they do know!

DeadLizard wrote:
Tell me what drugs YOU have taken

Me, kemist? Well I using coffee, tea and chocolate every day. Scullcap and passionflower tea occasionally. I also use to smoke and drink alcohol frequently, but that`s matter of past

What ILPT taking and making is his business not yours mate!!! Since he`s ethereal human brain will not even understand his coexistence in parallel hyperspace

DeadLizard wrote:
People like you should NOT !!!

Please DO NOT jeopardize this forum!
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 5/9/2009 4:31:43 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I for one have NEVER referred to myself as "SWIM" and I've been on various forums for years....We all know what "SWIM" really means.... everybody knows that when somebody says "SWIM" they mean "I".

Dude what is ILPT???
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 5/9/2009 4:46:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've never refered to myself as SWIM... but when I'm talking about someone who isn't me it's much easier to abbreviate.

And now all this has come to light I am both shocked and apalled. I always thought nexus users were bright upstanding citizens.

To actually think there are people among us using drugs is a disgrace... highly unacceptable.

For shame!!!

69ron
#7 Posted : 5/9/2009 5:42:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Using the shortcut phrase SWIM to mean me doesn't make any sense at all. SWIM means someone who isn't me. I would never use that to mean me. It doesn't make sense. If you're doing that, you're not using the term properly.

SWIM is not a form of anonymity; it’s simply used to mean you're talking about someone else, and not yourself. It has nothing to do with being anonymous about yourself. If you think it does, then you don’t know the meaning of SWIM.

SWIM=YOU, might be true because I might be talking about YOU, but SWIM=ME is absolutely incorrect. SWIM never means me. It can mean YOU, the president of the USA, my doctor, the policeman that gave me a ticket, or anyone else, but SWIM NEVER MEANS ME. End of story. And if you want to try to warp the meaning of something I wrote by changing the meaning of the words I chose than F#@K YOU. (Sorry for the bad language, but I can’t think of anything more appropriate than those two words for this instance.)
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 5/9/2009 6:20:15 PM

Teotzlcoatl

O wow.... ok.

ohayoco
#9 Posted : 5/9/2009 6:20:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Deadlizard, I wish you would've done a search before you posted this thread. This is the fourth time I've seen this type of thread. I expect people are getting bored with having to answer such comments.

I do not do anything illegal. I come on here because it's full of intelligent people who like to philosophise about the actions of psychonauts they are acquainted with, but they themselves don't break the law because their interest in these other people's actions is purely intellectual. We protect these people's identities by calling them SWIM instead of their real names (say, Nelson Mandela) because it would be unfair to expose them.

Please respect the right of everyone else to refer to their acquaintances in this way if they wish to. Maybe some people on here do actually do such things, but these people talk in the first person accordingly.

What is the purpose of this thread? I say this with all respect because I think you need to hear it. Your post makes you look like one of two things: a smartass, or a cop (thinking that he'll 'trick' people into saying that they were talking about themselves all along really, ridiculous as that sounds). Are you a cop? Or a smartass? Either is not cool.

Your post comes across to me as a little obnoxious, and you seem like you're boasting about what you've 'done'. I really think you should consider ayawaska, because it could completely open your eyes. But believe me, with your current attitude you should NOT be 'trying' DMT. I have never known anyone to have gone in with that kind of attitude who didn't get BURNED and put off DMT for life, which is a shame because it can be lifechanging when approached respectfully. But from what I can surmise from your current mindset, she would grind your face into the hyperspace tarmac! As I say, don't take offence- this is what DMT is about to many people, and to most people here- learning to become a better person. Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 5/9/2009 6:22:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya I'm don't think I enjoy Deadlizard's post too much either... but I still think the usage of "SWIM" is silly.

ohayoco
#11 Posted : 5/9/2009 6:25:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Ya I'm don't think I like Deadlizard too much either... but I still think the usage of "SWIM" is silly.

This isn't about like and dislike. Why say you dislike him/her, how does that help? That's unecessarily rude. NO MORE NEGATIVITY remember!

And honestly, no-one needs to hear if you think the term SWIM is 'silly'. I think having five different names and posting on every forum all day long is silly, but I don't complain about it, becuase it's not offensive to me! Laughing
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 5/9/2009 6:27:14 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Alrighty. Well I guess this thread should be closed.

The only reason I said I don't like him (or the way he is acting) is because he seems to be making trollish posts, trying to stir up shit.... look at some of his other posts.

Quote:
What is the purpose of this thread? I say this with all respect because I think you need to hear it. Your post makes you look like one of two things: a smartass, or a cop (thinking that he'll 'trick' people into saying that they were talking about themselves all along really, ridiculous as that sounds). Are you a cop? Or a smartass? Either is not cool.

...You called him a cop and a smartass... Do you know how damaging calling someone a cop in our community is?

Deadlizard I'm sorry I said I didn't like you, that isn't true, I just don't want to see troll posts.

Now... Let's all play nice.

Phlux-
#13 Posted : 5/9/2009 6:30:28 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

what is ilpt ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

ohayoco
#14 Posted : 5/9/2009 6:30:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
...You called him a cop and a smartass... Do you know how damaging calling someone a cop in our community is?

I didn't call him a cop. I said that's the kind of thing either a smartass or a cop would say.
Know when to drop it, Coatl. I like you but sometimes you can be incredibly immature. I'm not letting you draw me into a pointless argument, I'm leaving this thread.

'Coatl
#15 Posted : 5/9/2009 6:32:38 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm not trying to argue... I said lets play nice... ok?

Quote:
what is ilpt ?

I have no clue, I have been trying to figure this out.

kemist
#16 Posted : 5/9/2009 7:01:56 PM

John

Quote:
What's ILPT ?
It's nice to have a secret,innit? Rofl :-D Mods could you please shut this thread? I would like to see nexus survive end of this month! :-(
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

'Coatl
#17 Posted : 5/9/2009 7:05:42 PM

Teotzlcoatl

So what does ILPT mean?

It makes it hard to read your posts.

kemist
#18 Posted : 5/9/2009 7:17:12 PM

John

'Coatl wrote:
So what does ILPT mean?

It makes it hard to read your posts.

don't read it then !

'Coatl
#19 Posted : 5/9/2009 7:22:45 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Well I'd like to read them but it confuses me because I don't know what ILPT means.

ohayoco
#20 Posted : 5/9/2009 7:38:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Well I'd like to read them but it confuses me because I don't know what ILPT means.

I can't help but call out the BS going on here. Coatl, you are deliberately trying to draw people into arguments here. Stop being obnoxious. You know full well he's using ILPT as a synonym for SWIM. You can understand him perfectly. Whatever the letters really stand for don't matter, and you're never going to find out because you're pushing Kemist with an attitude. You're attention seeking in a negative way. School's out. Please DROP IT. For Nexus' sake!

12NEXT