We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
5-meo-dmt Options

burnt
#1 Posted : 5/7/2009 9:16:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

5-meo-dmt is a bizarre substance.

Whenever SWIM does it, it causes terror and fear. Its also at the same time kind of cool and can be euphoric. The only good thing about 5-meo-dmt over all seems to be when your no longer on it. After it starts to wear off SWIM often feels relieved and happy to be alive but then SWIM most often does it again. For SWIM the only real reason to do 5-meo-dmt is to have the after feeling that goes something like "wow I am glad that didn't just kill me" or "wow I am glad I have a body and I am not in that place anymore".

SWIM enjoys combining it with other substances however especially after the peaks, and although the terror is still present its more fun and manageable when mixed with other psychedelics or even depressants.

Thoughts on this bizaro substance?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 5/7/2009 9:21:49 PM

The Great Namah

Evil stuff IMHO.

Banging my head against concrete just to feel the relief from stopping doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, but to each their own.

69ron? You love this stuff, chime in when you get a chance!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#3 Posted : 5/7/2009 9:34:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Banging my head against concrete just to feel the relief from stopping doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, but to each their own.

haha thats exactly why SWIM finds it so weird that SWIM actually kind of enjoys it. No idea why. Its so otherworldly. So is regular DMT but I dunno theres something about 5-meo

jamie
#4 Posted : 5/7/2009 9:43:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

how much are you smoking at once?? I enjoy it when present in a full spectrum chali extraction..but never tried it on its own..is there any visuals at all?? was it pleasant in lower doses?
Long live the unwoke.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 5/7/2009 10:09:06 PM

The Great Namah

fractal enchantment wrote:
how much are you smoking at once?? I enjoy it when present in a full spectrum chali extraction..but never tried it on its own..is there any visuals at all?? was it pleasant in lower doses?

No 5-meo-dmt is devoid of any visuals...sort of...black and white outlines at the very most. Lower doses ARE pleasant, for me, but only when insufflated. Vaporization is very weird, very scary, and has about 1000x the feeling of death that DMT does.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

WSaged
#6 Posted : 5/7/2009 10:19:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just finished extracting the 5-MeO-DMT out of a small amount of Virola resin that I received as a free sample from a vendor.
The reports I've read & what you've just said, make me nervous to try it, I've never really been interested in it before because of how Salvia-like it sounds.

Don't know if I'd have ever gone out of my way to extract it, if I had not gotten the free sample...
But now that I have some, I feel I should try it at least once, ya know.
So I went ahead & basified it.
Then decided I might as well try to make it clean too, so I know how much I'm really taking.
All I really did was dissolve it in acetone & filter it a number of times, until it was relativly clean looking when it dried out (4-5 times).
I hope that actually worked, I guess I haven't tried it yet. If not, I won't really be too upset about it.

So how do you smoke it, when you do? How much is a good beginners dose in your opinion?

What Burnt just explained sounds a lot like smoking Salvia to me...
I do not like smoked Salvia very much at all, but taking a quid or tincture is a very nice experience.
Have not done it since my first DMT extraction though...Wink

BTW, If I remember correctly, I think 69ron said he dislikes smoking it too, but taking it orally or sublingually is very nice.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie
#7 Posted : 5/7/2009 10:25:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sounds way diff from a full saliva breakthrough though..salvia can be very visual, like walking in another dimension similar to earth..5meo reports are more void of nothingness-esque.
Long live the unwoke.

WSaged
#8 Posted : 5/7/2009 10:35:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just mean the negative effects that make me, personally dislike Salvia, sound like they come on in a similar way, with 5-MeO-DMT.
I have not tried 5-MeO yet, so I'm only speculating here from the things I've read over the yaers...

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

69ron
#9 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:04:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, SWIM HATES SMOKED 5-MEO-DMT WITH A PASSION! But loves sublingual 5-MeO-DMT. For him, it's a beautiful experience sublingually as the fumarate salt, provided you don't overdo it. It's extremely euphoric and almost LSD-like. On sublingual 5-MeO-DMT he often sees photos of his friends come alive with emotion and almost appear to be moving. It's a nice 5-MeO-DMT specific effect. He's also used it in nature and has experience fantastic realizations about nature, similar to what LSD can do. It's full of great insight potential when taken sublingually. But at higher doses it becomes truly bazaar with mind fuck that is totally weird. At high doses the mind fuck out does LSD by maybe a factor of 10. It's interesting, but SWIM rarely does high doses of it. It's just too weird.

SWIM likes the recreational doses the most. He's taken it sublingually at amusement parks before and always has a wonderful experience. It puts you in that wonder "here and now" frame of mind. Riding a roller coaster on sublingual 5-MeO-DMT is a BLAST!!!

He also enjoys going shopping on 5-MeO-DMT especially when shopping for movies or music. He can FEEL the movies almost come alive just by looking at the front cover. It's quite an experience.

But again, SWIM HATES SMOKED 5-MEO-DMT, unless the dose is really low.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#10 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:05:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
I just mean the negative effects that make me, personally dislike Salvia, sound like they come on in a similar way, with 5-MeO-DMT.
I have not tried 5-MeO yet, so I'm only speculating here from the things I've read over the yaers...

WS

Yes, if you smoke it. SWIM hates both smoked, but loves both when taken sublingually (but the salvia needs to be freshly picked leaves for the best experience, not dried ones).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

HappyCamper
#11 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:34:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How about toad venom? Does the added Bufo make it any better?

Kannamate
#12 Posted : 5/8/2009 11:23:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what do you use as the sublingual 5-MeO-DMT source/s?

69ron
#13 Posted : 5/8/2009 12:06:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kannamate wrote:

SWIM used to use Chaliponga, but now uses Virola resin because with the resin you can use it as is.

Kannamate
#14 Posted : 5/8/2009 12:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Kannamate wrote:

SWIM used to use Chaliponga, but now uses Virola resin because with the resin you can use it as is.

Do you get it from FV, how did you prepare chaliponga for oral use? Do you think combing 5-meo-dmt with 1-3 seeds of datura stramonium would be a good idea?

polytrip
#15 Posted : 5/8/2009 1:53:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
It's main effect seems to be de-realization. Everything seems to become unreal;i get feelings like 'this is not realy my house, but somebody built an exact replica of my house and took me there', 'i must have died a minute ago and now my ghost is wandering around', 'this is all just a dream', etc. It's all about this world or this live being unreal.
Maybe it being void from visual effects, makes it so strange; on other tryptamines you just have to take a look around to see where you are (metaphorically speaking) while here your mind gets spiced while the rest of the world stays the same, as if you're split into a sober and a tripping person.

69ron
#16 Posted : 5/8/2009 6:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kannamate wrote:
69ron wrote:
Kannamate wrote:

Do you get it from FV, how did you prepare chaliponga for oral use? Do you think combing 5-meo-dmt with 1-3 seeds of datura stramonium would be a good idea?

SWIM gets his from many different vendors. It makes little difference where you get it though.

SWIM makes an alkaloids extract from chaliponga using an A/B type of extraction.

SWIM never combined 5-MeO-DMT with anything other than THH and harmine. With harmine it becomes very visionary, almost like DMT. With THH, it’s extremely euphoric, and similar to mescaline in many ways.

EDIT: SWIM also used it with DMT and 5-HO-DMT.

jamie
#17 Posted : 5/8/2009 11:09:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok so I went ahead and got out my changa mix, made from chali alkaloids evaporated onto some powdered cappi..
I smoked a small hit of cannabis first(which is something I dont usually do first because it when the tryptamine starts to hit my heart starts pounding..so I was already stoned. I loaded up a small hit of the changa into my glass piece and took it all. I got the familiar tryptamine buzz and loaded up another and took it.. I looked around my room and watched some lazer beam style visuals just beginning to form, and the air seemed sort of think and liquidy and the walls flowed around a little. This stage was quite enjoyable, on the level of maybe 1.5-2 grams of cyanescenes..lots of euphoria and mild visuals from the N,N and bufo in the leaves..

Then I loaded another larger hit, wanting a deeper closed eye trip, and took it all and held it in for as long as I could. Upon exhaling, my heart suddenly felt as if it was going to jump right out of my chest, and the euphoria became overpowdering..I sat on my floor kinda making ecstatic groaning noises and fumbling around all jittery with my limbs.. I was confused but still there anough to experience EXTREME anxiety. My heart kept pounding and I was percieving it as some sort of terrifying and invasive loop happening inside of my body, and I almost wanted it to stop(my annoying heartbeat)..I have had this particular feeling on salvia so I can see the similarity there(on salvia its weirder and more alien though, so its at least in some context)..

The nice visuals I was having were gone, anything happening visually now was just a distraction, so I back down and closed my eyes. There were no visions, but there was something going on..like an irridescent glow behind the eyelids. A few minutes later when I was able to I went outside and sat down next to my salvia plants. It had come down a level now and was mostly just a euphoric glow with some visual enhancement that I associate with ayahuasca.. I can still feel a distince pleasant and open feeling in the region of my crown chakra 3 hours later, but it is fading and I just somed cannabis...

Cant say I want to do this again at that dose. I have no idea how much 5meo i am actually getting, but I do really enjoy it at low doses when combined with N,N, such as with chaliponga..too high a dose though and I think the 5meo just overpowers any pleasant feeling and leaves an overstimulated state of anxiety.

edit..I feel that 5meo is useful as an empathogen at lower doses..instead of a hyper death trip to hell for 5 minutes..this is how I am going to work with it I think. Low doses smoked and sublingual chali as a sort of MDMA alternative.
Long live the unwoke.

burnt
#18 Posted : 5/9/2009 11:05:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting that sublinguil 5-meo-dmt seems preferable to vaporized. vaporizing certainly is overwhelming at higher doses. maybe a slower onset would be nice. the few people SWIM knows he has insulfated said it was horrific experience that should never be repeated but they might have just done too much.

what are the times and doses for sublinguil administration? any link?

69ron
#19 Posted : 5/9/2009 5:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dosage varies way too much from person to person so giving out a dose range is really not going to help. Don't start with anymore than 1 mg for a first try. Then move up from there at 1 mg increments. Don't double it (10 mg is more than twice as strong as 5 mg).

With sublingual it takes about 10-15 minutes to peak and lasts 45-60 minutes. The onset is about 2-5 minutes.

Kannamate
#20 Posted : 5/9/2009 7:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so if using virola resin what should be a good starter dosage?

12NEXT