We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mescaline difference Options

fractal rider
#1 Posted : 5/7/2009 4:19:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swin was wondering what is the difference from pure mescaline and mescaline in the plant form. swin has taking mescaline from trichocereus pachanoi, bridegdsii ,peruvians swim loves mescaline and here where i live there are everywhere . i was told the pure mescaline and mescaline from san pedros has diffrent effects that there not the same because the plant has other alkaloids that combines in the trip sorry my english is a little rusty ... and does pure mescaline produce nausea as mescaline from the plant ???
om namah shivaya

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burnt
#2 Posted : 5/7/2009 5:13:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Pure mescaline will probably produce much less naseaua. SWIM can't say for sure about cacti cause SWIM only had pure before. Anyway the difference is most likely a result of other compounds especially alkaloids found in cacti. There are many other components.

69ron
#3 Posted : 5/7/2009 5:30:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The difference depends on the cactus. The experience from T. peruvianus is nearly identical to pure mescaline while T. pachanoi and T. bridegdsii are very different from pure mescaline. SWIM has all of them, including pure mescaline to compare with.

SWIM prefers pure mescaline. He doesn’t get nausea from any of them though. The difference for SWIM is that pure mescaline produces more euphoria, more visuals, and a much cleaner, less foggy headed experience.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

HappyCamper
#4 Posted : 5/7/2009 5:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are most likely a whole lot of phens in cacti other than just mescaline.
69ron, are you refering to synthetic, or some sort of purification of the alkaloid mixture?

69ron
#5 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:12:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has pure mescaline that was extracted from all three of these.

You can easily get 98-99% pure mescaline from any of the three cactus. I've posted a thread about it here:

Pure white mescaline HCl from cactus using d-limonene (orange oil)
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 5/7/2009 8:24:39 PM

Teotzlcoatl

All mescaline causes nausea in SOME people.

Tripping Cacti is different from doing pure mescaline because the cactus contains more psychoactives chemicals besides just mescaline.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#7 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:18:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes.

You can actually easily separate the mescaline from the other alkaloids. SWIM has used San Pedro alkaloids with the mescaline completely remove and they produce a very unique non-mescaline psychedelic experience that is about 3 hours long in total. Quite interesting and sort of similar to harmaline, but more psychedelic.

HappyCamper
#8 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:28:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How about a tek 69ron "hint hint"

VisualDistortion
#9 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:31:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He's got a tek for it. he even gave you a link
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

HappyCamper
#10 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:42:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Believe me, I've read that thing over a few times before. I was just unsure if by mescaline, 69ron is generalizing all of the alkaloids together.

memo
#11 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:51:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe with hydrochlorides that most if not all the other alkaloids are soluble in acetone but mescaline hcl isn't. SWIM washed his mescaline hcl with acetone and was able to evap the acetone to get the other alkaloids.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.