We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
Best LSA trip: Morning Glory, Ololiuqui, or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose? Options

Ginkgo
#61 Posted : 5/15/2009 3:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

100 Rivea corymbosa seeds should be roughly 2.8 grams. In other words, 1 average R. corymbosa seed weighs 28 milligrams.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kemist
#62 Posted : 5/15/2009 4:51:19 PM

John

Evening Glory wrote:
100 Rivea corymbosa seeds should be roughly 2.8 grams. In other words, 1 average R. corymbosa seed weighs 28 milligrams.

So can ILPT make brew for four(him and three parrots, since he doesn`t pass drugs on humans) out of 10 grams viable(but not fresh) seeds?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Ginkgo
#63 Posted : 5/15/2009 5:41:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know about parrots, but 10 grams (roughly 357 seeds) for four humans sounds like a bit too small dose. That should give you 89 seeds each, which in fresh seeds is a strong dose, but with old ones you might not experience more than a very light trip. Maybe not even a trip, if they are really old (like the ones sold for propagatian often are) you might not experience more than a treshold effect.

It all comes down to potency, therefore I advise your parrot to buy two of these bags and gradually find the "perfect" dose. Keep in mind the tolerance you build up, which lasts around a week in humans, probably longer in parrots.

MalargueZiggy
#64 Posted : 5/17/2009 6:07:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So in conclusion, 200 R. Corymbosa seeds with some datura thrown in there should be relatively free of nasty side effects? Or is 200 too many, for someone who is generally not super sensitive to psychs and has been underwhelmed by avg doses of LSA before.

What could one expect in the way of effects from this?

I'm definitely willing to give LSA one last try, but I've had bad experiences. Had one where my legs were so painful I could barely walk and was actually quite worried, also had quite a flulike feeling.
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

Ginkgo
#65 Posted : 5/18/2009 5:10:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MalargueZiggy wrote:
Or is 200 too many, for someone who is generally not super sensitive to psychs and has been underwhelmed by avg doses of LSA before.

What could one expect in the way of effects from this?
That depends on the potency of the seeds. For "normal" seeds, i.e. not fresh, 200 sounds like a okay dose. For fresh seeds, it is a very high/extreme dose.

If you want to find out the potency, the only way is to try fewer seeds and then gradually find your perfect dose.

Ginkgo
#66 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:29:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any suggestion to something else than Peppermint oil that contains enough Acetaldehyde to convert the LSA to LSH?

69ron
#67 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:47:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes rum or sherry wine work really well.

1 oz of rum is enough. Soak the LSA in it in the refrigerator for 24 hours along with a few squirts of lemon juice. That tech works EVERY TIME. It’s more reliable than using mint oil which doesn’t always work.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

soulfood
#68 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:51:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Anything in the rum in particular?

69ron
#69 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:54:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Acetaldehyde. It contains a ton of it, more than sherry wine does. You need acetaldehyde, and the solution needs to be acidic. I don’t know why but soaking for 24 hours works the best. Shake every few hours. Keep a lid on it. Use it the following day. Don’t store it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ohayoco
#70 Posted : 5/21/2009 8:01:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

With regard to dosage for oliloqui, SWIM has read that the shamen use 25 or more seeds... which fits in with what 69ron's heard. Why people are needing so much more I don't know, could be any number of reasons. Anyone watched 'Serpent of the Sun' yet? I bet a dose is apparent in that documentary, the guy in it is a real Aztec shaman after all and the whole film is about him training his apprentice.

I had a question regarding vasoconstricting effects- with LSA, and others like bufo, would it be safe to use a vasodilator such as catuaba(?) to counteract the vasoconstrictive effects (which I assume to be unhealthy because of the related problems that I've read on here that LSA can cause over time, think maybe it was Polytrip who talked about them)? Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Ginkgo
#71 Posted : 5/21/2009 11:06:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
With regard to dosage for oliloqui, SWIM has read that the shamen use 25 or more seeds... which fits in with what 69ron's heard. Why people are needing so much more I don't know, could be any number of reasons.

There is two reasons I can think of:
1. The natives use fresh seeds, and fresh seeds only. They have many times the potency compared to old ones. 25 fresh seeds of a good strain is in my opinion a medium to strong dose.
2. Shamans are generally more used to the feeling of entheogens, and have a great contact with the spiritual world. Therefore, only a treshold dose will be enough for diagnostic/healing uses and contact with spiritual beings. This you can also see with shamans using Ayahuasca, they usually don't need more than a treshold dose to obtain the wanted effects.

Seven
#72 Posted : 6/1/2009 7:39:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just to chime in here, Swim and his friend ordered 400 ololiuqui seeds from FV and took 200 each. There was no nausea at all, but there was barely any effects either. We started with a previous purchase of 100 and split that, nothing happened so we upped the dose. We felt maybe a slight come up, kinda like a lsd trip. but it didnt peak or go anywhere. Swim wasnt expecting full blown crazy lsd like visuals, but some breathing or patterns would of been nice. So swims not sure if he should up the dose again and give it another try, try another vendor, or just leave it alone altogether. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Phlux-
#73 Posted : 6/1/2009 7:43:21 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

try another vendor dude - keep trying
the seeds were probably old - it seems to make a difference more so with this plant than the other 2 commonly used ones.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
β€ΉJorkestβ€Ί the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
β€Ήxtechreβ€Ί cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Seven
#74 Posted : 6/1/2009 8:05:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
try another vendor dude - keep trying
the seeds were probably old - it seems to make a difference more so with this plant than the other 2 commonly used ones.

yeah swim definitely got the feeling they are. A lot of vendors seem to be hit or miss with certain things. If anyone had a luck with a certain vendor and could shoot me a pm swim would really appreciate it. swim might just try the HBWR out and see what happens.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

69ron
#75 Posted : 6/1/2009 8:36:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seven wrote:
Just to chime in here, Swim and his friend ordered 400 ololiuqui seeds from FV and took 200 each. There was no nausea at all, but there was barely any effects either. We started with a previous purchase of 100 and split that, nothing happened so we upped the dose. We felt maybe a slight come up, kinda like a lsd trip. but it didnt peak or go anywhere. Swim wasnt expecting full blown crazy lsd like visuals, but some breathing or patterns would of been nice. So swims not sure if he should up the dose again and give it another try, try another vendor, or just leave it alone altogether. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

How were they taken? That can make a huge difference.

Seven
#76 Posted : 6/1/2009 9:16:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well Swim just ground them up in a mortar and mixed with some apple sauce. Washed it all down with some water.

69ron
#77 Posted : 6/1/2009 9:38:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's very different. Does it work well like that normally?

SWIM never tried it like that. He always grinds the seeds to a powder and extracts with water. Or he does an A/B alkaloid extraction.

SWIM has some from FV he got recently. He hasn’t tried them yet. He’ll have to give those a try. So far he’s not got good effects from any of these ololiuqui seeds from any vendor, but his tests have used very small doses.

Seven
#78 Posted : 6/1/2009 9:49:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim didnt think it was very different, could you explain why? Swim also contemplated doing a extraction, but figured he'd try the ingestion route first. Thanks for your input Ron. What have you had luck with in regards to LSA seeds?

69ron
#79 Posted : 6/2/2009 4:18:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So far HBWR have been good 90% of the time. He’s had no luck with any other LSA seeds ever. He’s still new to ololiuqui though and will continue experimenting with them. So far all have been weaker than the one’s the natives use. I suspect it’s because they are out of season and simply old seeds.

I think ololiuqui needs to be used when harvested. That means they are probably only good during a certain time of the year no matter which vendor you get them from.

USEit~r~loseIT
#80 Posted : 6/3/2009 4:42:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have tried mg, hbwr, and ololiuqui, and as far as an exerpeince i could work with, the rivera where the best
rivera is revered by the mazatec folks living in southern mexico today, and that was my source, someone collelcing them in their natural setting in the way they were shown by their living mazetec ancestors
but for the life of me i cannot remeber which site it was, but that is key to maintain potency im sure,

as little as five seeds caused kiddy excitiment

and no more then 25 seeds needed to be comparable to 10 storng hbwr seeds, but with out the nesscary scarping of the outer toxic shell of the hbwr's, and without the nausia

what i found beuftiful was that in climbing the vine, i could go one rung at a time, still having my base line self in sight, while my higher self climbded, and any where i need to stop...feel it out...work with it, i could, and wasnt propeled into higher relam i wasnt ready for,

so its good for baby steps, and beggingers, but can take the exepriced beyond the confines of what is thought to be possible with the ergot vines.

«PREV2345NEXT