We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Best LSA trip: Morning Glory, Ololiuqui, or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose? Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 5/8/2009 1:45:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
reflexion wrote:
the dose for rivea(ololiuqui) is 100-150 seeds

Aww SWIM bought some recently but only got 70! And it wasn't even the smallest amount available. Hopefully he's a lightweight!

SWIM is very sensitive to lysergic acid derivatives. What's the lowest dose that has a light effect for Rivea corymbosa?

'Coatl wrote:
Ololiuqui (Rivea corymbosa) are the best.

I've read that shamans prefer Rivea corymbosa over the others. What makes them the best?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#22 Posted : 5/8/2009 2:15:09 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I have no idea, it just always gave me the best trip. I assume it has a unique make-up of psychoactive substances.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#23 Posted : 5/8/2009 2:25:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What do you mean? In what way was it better? Less toxic feeling? More visual?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#24 Posted : 5/8/2009 2:31:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have only experience with morning glories(heavenly blues) and HBWR...never had visuals with HBWR, just minor sharpening and euphoria with some paranoia.. with morning glories I had one of the most visionary experiences I can recall, withfull 3d landscapes appearing, complete with visions of pyramids and ohter similar archatecture.. i only have limited experience with LSD, but i would say that the morning glories felt more LSD like..but I did get bad leg cramps comming up..both me and my friend commented on the cramping and it sorta worried us the first time becasue we were unaware of this side effect. Seeds were extracted into a cold water tea and the tea was drunk for prep.
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#25 Posted : 5/8/2009 4:10:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
if we could only develop some nice tek for ipomoea, esp. get rid of the greasy taste and concentrate the actives if not isolate LSA and leve bloody ergotoxine behind

When SWIM extracted from Morning Glory (over a decade ago) there were two teks on Erowid. Have a look, they should still be there somewhere. One used chemicals, and the other just used alcohol, water and a fan.
SWIM went for the latter, and ingested sublingually by holding magic vodka in his mouth. He felt nice and colours seemed brighter etc, definitely something going on, like threshold LSD, however as he'd only used 50 seeds I guess he was way underdosed. No nausea, the only possible side-effect was a nasty headache, but this might be explained by the fact that he had decided to paint the room while he waited for effects!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

'Coatl
#26 Posted : 5/8/2009 6:44:36 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
What do you mean? In what way was it better? Less toxic feeling? More visual?

I am not big on describing effects of anything (as I believe they vary to widely) but I would say that Ololuiqui is more "LSD-like" (However, I have never done LSD-25, so this is a guess).
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#27 Posted : 5/8/2009 7:57:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, SWIM is about to test the water at a very low dose of 4 seeds together weighing 99 mg. This shouldn't do anything for a typical person, but SWIM can get strong effects from 1 HBWR seed so he's being extra cautious. It's probably not enough to do anything. We'll see.

SWIM has used LSD in the past a few thousand times. He doesn't use it anymore because he prefers psychedelics made by nature. The only seeds he's tried have been HBWR, and extracts made from them. So he'll be able to compare Rivea corymbosa seeds with HBWR and LSD if he gets any effects at all with his very low dose.

He's doing his typical peppermint tea extraction where he makes 1 cup of hot peppermint tea, adds 100 mg of citric acid and 100 mg of ascorbic acid. After the tea cools down a little he removed the peppermint, then added finely ground Rivea corymbosa seeds to it. Lets it sit about 5 minutes and then filters through grade A filter paper. This type of paper filters out particles from 1.50µm and up.

He'll drink it down in a minute when it's done filtering.

12:00 am, he drinks down the filtered tea. He says the tea tastes quite good. (A little stevia sweetener was added)

reflexion
#28 Posted : 5/8/2009 8:07:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, rivea is said to be less nauseating than hbwr and morning glory.
the minimum/threshhold doseage is 100 seeds
http://www.entheogen.com...d.php?t=22844&page=2

69ron
#29 Posted : 5/8/2009 8:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't believe that dosage info one bit. I've read 10-30 is enough. SWIM took only 4.

SWIM can already feel the effects from 4 Rivea corymbosa seeds after 30 minutes has passed. It's not psychedelic at this dose, but he feels it in the nerves of his skin. His sense of touch is altered and it's very noticeable. No other effects though.

69ron
#30 Posted : 5/8/2009 8:48:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been 45 minutes and SWIM now feels a little euphoria.

It is definitely active at this dose, but not psychoactive.

It's apparently very common for vendors to sell strains of Ipomoea misidentified as Rivea corymbosa.

I think if you need more than 30 seeds, you probably have misidentified seeds belonging to Ipomoea.

Phlux-
#31 Posted : 5/8/2009 8:54:21 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

the seeds look very different - i posted some pix a while ago

swim found that with mg seeds - sometimes it takes a while for things to get going
by the 3 the real fx start.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
โ€นJorkestโ€บ the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
โ€นxtechreโ€บ cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

69ron
#32 Posted : 5/8/2009 10:28:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM fell asleep for a while there. He had some fantastic dreams. WOW! After waking 2:30 hours after taking it the effects are still noticeable. Itโ€™s weak though. Not psychedelic at all. Itโ€™s about the same as earlier. It feels very nice. He says itโ€™s more pleasant than a low dose of HBWR.

Heโ€™s going to have to up the dose next time to about 10 seeds or so. Heโ€™ll wait a few days before doing that though.

Heโ€™s wondering, since the dose it so weak, heโ€™s thinking he should try 3 Datura stramonium seeds and see if that increases the potency or not...hmmmmm...

Datura ceratocaula is known as "the sister of Ololuiqui". I wonder why?

Kannamate
#33 Posted : 5/8/2009 10:52:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM is very sensitive to lysergic acid derivatives. What's the lowest dose that has a light effect for Rivea corymbosa?

I've read people getting visual effects as low as 50,but I've also read people taking 100 and not getting much so it's either the batch of seeds was bad,or their sensitivity is low unlike 69ron I wish I was that lucky.

Kannamate
#34 Posted : 5/8/2009 11:14:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Datura ceratocaula is known as "the sister of Ololuiqui". I wonder why?

well it contains lot more hyoscyamine than scopalamine,but has both and at least 34 other alkaloids I read in article alkaloids of datura ceratocaula I would assume shamans would've used it in somewhat low doses,but did they combine it with something?
I found this on Wikipedia the plant's toxicity is such that it can be transmitted up the food chain. A species of duck lives in the swamps and lagoons near Mazatlan. Their meat is said to be poisonous, and eating it has been known to produce symptoms of having been poisoned or drugged. This was long a mystery, but now it is known to be due to Datura poisoning. The ducks eat the leaves and seeds of Datura ceratocaula, and their flesh contains a toxic level of poison from this diet.

69ron
#35 Posted : 5/8/2009 11:59:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

About 1 hour ago SWIM took 3 Datura stramonium seeds (which contain mostly hyoscyamine). SWIM now feels like he took a mild hit of acidSmile The Datura stramonium seeds increased the potency quite a bit. It's a very nice mild combo. SWIM will have to try this again with a larger Rivea corymbosa dose next time. So far SWIM loves it.

kemist
#36 Posted : 5/8/2009 1:16:23 PM

John

ohayoco wrote:
kemist wrote:
if we could only develop some nice tek for ipomoea, esp. get rid of the greasy taste and concentrate the actives if not isolate LSA and leve bloody ergotoxine behind

When SWIM extracted from Morning Glory (over a decade ago) there were two teks on Erowid. Have a look, they should still be there somewhere. One used chemicals, and the other just used alcohol, water and a fan.
SWIM went for the latter, and ingested sublingually by holding magic vodka in his mouth. He felt nice and colours seemed brighter etc, definitely something going on, like threshold LSD, however as he'd only used 50 seeds I guess he was way underdosed. No nausea, the only possible side-effect was a nasty headache, but this might be explained by the fact that he had decided to paint the room while he waited for effects!

Lovely, but this thread makes me think more about Rivea Corymbosa. Trouble with LSA is it`s low stability so extraction should be swift and cold to minimize degeneration of goodiess.

ILPT love those insight feelings on lsa stuff. He can fully interact with people around him and nobody notice anything apart his dilated pupils lol Laughing

If he could isolate it he probably would trip on it every day he`s off from work!
It`s really great stuff!
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

kemist
#37 Posted : 5/8/2009 1:46:36 PM

John

69ron wrote:

SWIM has used LSD in the past a few thousand times.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

And you asking others for advice?

Did it make any harm? Based on conversation about LSD an mushrooms with seller in `State of Mind` smartshop in Holland excesive use of LSD may harm your brain
He claimed that his brother who was LSD addict has scars on his brain, doctors told
I didn`t believe him.What do you think? Your swim is the most experienced person in LSD field I know. Tell us more about LSD, it now disappeared from black market and it`s shame. Ilpt has it only few times and he really enjoyed it.

69ron wrote:
Lets it sit about 5 minutes and then filters through grade A filter paper. This type of paper filters out particles from 1.50µm and up.

Don`t think that 5 minutes was enough. If seeds are macerated for longer greater effects are achieved from the same dose! It`s plenty of fat in the seeds(esp. in ipomoea)what slowing down water extraction(maceration)as fat is hydrophobic.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

polytrip
#38 Posted : 5/8/2009 2:16:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I used it a few hundred times and it surely didn't cause any harm for me. LSD doesn't cause scars on your brain, and it is not addictive since tolerance builds up very quick; if you use it three days in a row i think you will hardly notice any effect the third day even if you take massive amounts. You will need a week in between every time you take it to fully notice it's effects.
There are substances that might be sold as acid, that could do harm. I also believe that badly produced acid that contains much lysergic acid could do harm. High doses of both lysergic-acid as well as many RC's like bromo-dragonfly have extreme vasoconstrictive effects, even to such a degree that they can lead to amputations of limbs. Extreme vasoconstriction can indeed cause brain damage as well if parts of the brain are depleted of oxygen.
With LSD, the degree in wich vasoconstrictive effects occur in relation to it's psychedelic effects is so that it is totally safe in this perspective; i once saw a guy taking 25 trips, each containing 400 microgram wich is twice the amount of an average papertrip, so that's 50 average dose's of acid.
LSD has something in common with mushrooms that is hard to describe. It's effects are the same in their basic nature, but mushrooms are more organic, their visuals are more fluid and less mechanic, more colourfull and have more depth. LSD gives the same sort of visuals, but mostly only 2-dimensional and dominated by the colours red and green.

69ron
#39 Posted : 5/8/2009 6:03:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
69ron wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Did it make any harm? Based on conversation about LSD an mushrooms with seller in `State of Mind` smartshop in Holland excesive use of LSD may harm your brain

Thatโ€™s funny. LSD is in fact one of the safest drugs physically. Not only did SWIM not get damaged from it in any way, SWIM is one of the best software engineers at Motorola who regularly gets bonuses, raises, etc. SWIM has a very sharp mind for his age. If anything, LSD use has made SWIM more intelligent.

Do a little research into the effects of LSD and youโ€™ll see it is in fact one of the safest drugs ever made by man. It does not do any damage to any part of the body or brain.

SWIM is quite healthy and actually looks very young for his age. SWIM doesnโ€™t drink alcohol, and I believe thatโ€™s one reason why heโ€™s so healthy and young looking compared to others his age.

polytrip
#40 Posted : 5/8/2009 6:36:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
69ron wrote:
kemist wrote:
69ron wrote:

Thatโ€™s funny. LSD is in fact one of the safest drugs physically. Not only did SWIM not get damaged from it in any way, SWIM is one of the best software engineers at Motorola who regularly gets bonuses, raises, etc. SWIM has a very sharp mind for his age. If anything, LSD use has made SWIM more intelligent.

Do a little research into the effects of LSD and youโ€™ll see it is in fact one of the safest drugs ever made by man. It does not do any damage to any part of the body or brain.

SWIM is quite healthy and actually looks very young for his age. SWIM doesnโ€™t drink alcohol, and I believe thatโ€™s one reason why heโ€™s so healthy and young looking compared to others his age.

Maybe in some people a severe bad trip could cause psychological trauma's, but certainly no brain damage. I totally agree that it's a very safe substance as most psychedelic tryptamine's are. If somebody got brain-damage from psychedelics, it's not from LSD. Albert Hofman got 100 years old without any sign of age-related mental problems.

PREV1234NEXT»