We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is doubling my mescaline dose wise? Options

Trips
#1 Posted : 5/6/2009 6:54:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago I took 200 mg of mescaline acetate and I was altered. That's about it. Slightly altered. Thoughts weren't quite normal. I know the stuff was decent, because my woman (Who is quite sensitive) took 65 mg and was obliterated. Insane visuals and full body orgasms. (As a warning, some people are very sensitive! Start low!) Anyways, yup, 200 mg yielded very little for effects. My reasoning is that It felt like the high I'd get from 1.5 grams of cubensis (very little....), and doubling that would still be a tad underwhelming for my tastes (ie 3.5 grams cubensis is perfect). Is there any reason that taking 400 mg of mescaline would be a bad idea? Or does it follow a similar curve as typical psychedelics?

To sum it up, I took 200 mg of mescaline acetate and got the very very very very slightest hint of visuals and a very very very very slight disorganization of mind. Would an appropriate next dose be 300, 400, 500 or 600 mg?

I don't really want to "work up" to a proper dose as summer classes start next week, and I want to get pretty far out there this weekend. Give me some opinions! Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 5/6/2009 7:02:08 PM

The Great Namah

Yes, if you got almost no effects from your 200mg dose, double it.

400mgs is a perfectly physically safe dosage.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Trips
#3 Posted : 5/6/2009 8:20:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. Has anyone eaten 400 mg of mescaline and been underwhelmed? I want to avoid that at all costs lol.

69ron
#4 Posted : 5/6/2009 9:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you been doing any other psychedelics that could have caused tolerance? Doing LSD recently will cause some cross tolerance with mescaline.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Trips
#5 Posted : 5/6/2009 10:12:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nah, just got out of class. Can't be on acid and try to get a degree in Chemistry at the same time lol.

No tolerance whatsoever. DMT maybe once within a week of the mescaline.

I'm actually leaning towards 450. Is this foolish? I want to be able to interact with my woman. lol

69ron
#6 Posted : 5/7/2009 1:25:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've known people to take up to 5 grams of mescaline and be ok. Some people require a lot.

SWIM doesn’t like more than 500 mg. At 500 mg, he has out of body experiences.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.