We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Sub/Category? Preparations/Recipes/Combinations Options

Observant
#1 Posted : 5/5/2009 1:26:49 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I want to make a Suggestion in this Thread :

What about a category specially for threads Concerning 'huasca Recipes/EntheogenicPreparations/Combinations and Synergies.Maybe also for various routes of Ingestion - or Dosage Polls

I sense a lot of potencial in these threads , since one could say Ayahuasca is a Synergistic combination itself Wink

We already have like the Various Changa and Infused Leaf Topics , 69rons recent discoverys with datura Seeds and LSA/Bufotenine/Mescaline
Antrocles DMT+Kava Thread ,LSH Snuff , and a Thread about boosting Mescaline there might already be more.

What do you think about the Idea?
Hope you like it Smile
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 5/5/2009 2:01:54 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

:idea:

Sounds hopeful, could be called "Synergy Chat"?

It would be a good idea to keep all related topics (Harmala extraction, Enhanced Leaf, Ayahuasca and miscellaneous) separate instead of scattered around the forum as these are important discussions where information, doses and preparations should be readily available, while DMT Allies sub could be limited to 5-MeO and Bufotenin.

SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 5/5/2009 3:11:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm against it. The focus of this forum should be DMT. Sure, it should be allowed to talk about the rest, but it would be a bad idea to move the focus away from DMT and related compounds. I've seen boards open up to "general drug discussion" this way...and ther eare surely enough boards covering this broad topic.

smokeydaze
#4 Posted : 5/5/2009 3:24:43 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I'll agree that miscellaneous mixtures should be avoided, but a sub-forum for information, doses and extractions regarding DMT related combinations, such as Rue, is what sounds the idea.

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 5/5/2009 4:53:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, I'm a little confused today or so it seems...

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 5/5/2009 6:46:03 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Here is my idea.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

smokeydaze
#7 Posted : 5/7/2009 4:44:53 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Any more feedback on this idea?

I think it's a winner.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 5/7/2009 4:51:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I really think something needs to be done about the "Plant discussion" and "Other Entheogen" forums... they should be merged or more clearly defined... because I'm not sure which one to post in!!!

We should make one "Ethnobotanical Discussion" and one called "Other Psychoactives" (like for the recent Alcohol thread).
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

smokeydaze
#9 Posted : 5/7/2009 4:58:21 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

True..