We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
oral dmt after extract ? Options

The Little White Elf
#1 Posted : 7/11/2007 5:50:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been looking around for info on just taking some DMT extract. I would guess that you would just take your MAOI and then take a cap with the DMT in it. I am just curious as to if it works good and how it is different then AYA. Also if it is a good idea what is a good oral dose. I have only found one account so far of some one talking about it but they never talked about how it worked. The only reason i ask is that i have not seen hardly any info about it anywhere. Wut?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/11/2007 9:13:16 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hello Little White Elf, I've tried both aya (with Mimosa and Syrian rue) and the DMT-cap (also with Syrian rue). The aya way was quite simply not working for me, I always puked hard which prevented a real break-through. With he DMT-cap it worked like a charm. The DMT-cap works like this: 1. Get a tea from 1.5g of Syrian Rue, boil down to about 50ml (a quarter glass) 2. Take the tea 3. After 15 minutes; take the DMT-cap With 1.5g of Syrian Rue I get a trip with a total of about 2 hours of which half an hour is extreme intense with a break-through. I put 80mg of extracted DMT in the DMT-caps. Hope this helps. Kind regards, The Traveler

The Little White Elf
#3 Posted : 7/12/2007 4:18:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much The Traveler. This is the most info i have found about taking it this way. This will be very helpful. Now that i kinda get an idea of how this works i wonder if there is a way to slow the way the body breaks it down. I am sure that if you divided the dose out into different caps and took it every 15 or 1/2 hour you might be able to extend the break-through period. The other option might be to figure out a time release method i relay dont know how you would do that. I thank you very much because you gave me good info and got me thinking.

The Little White Elf
#4 Posted : 7/12/2007 8:25:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking a little harder and i was wondering what would happen if you turned it in to a salt before caping it up. You dont have to have it melt so i would guess that it would work. You could add an acidic solution to the naph and have it all fall out as a salt and evaporate. I am sure it would be more stable but how would that effect how strong it is or how would it change the effects would it fell different or will it be shorter or longer? Just a few things i have been thinking about.

Noman
#5 Posted : 7/12/2007 8:32:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:541c1c86ca="The Little White Elf"]Now that i kinda get an idea of how this works i wonder if there is a way to slow the way the body breaks it down.[/quote:541c1c86ca] Use more MAOI. 3g of rue will give you a 5-6 hour trip with a couple of hours of breakthrough. As far as salt vs alk - we all look foreward to your report. Very happy

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 7/13/2007 1:10:06 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

What Noman said; use more syrian rue to extend the journey. The rue prevents your body from breaking down the DMT. Since rue itself takes your body an amount of time to break down, if you take more of it, it will extend the time the DMT is active. Pleased

The Little White Elf
#7 Posted : 7/13/2007 2:02:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks I was wondering if that would have any affect on the out come. I am still wondering how turning it in to a salt would affect it if you where taking it oraly. I guess that i might have to find this out my self but if anyone has tried it i would like to know whats up with it before i waste any. Also i have to give props to this site I am kinda new to this forum and i relay like the way everyone is so helpful and all the good info that is on this site.

Heyoka
#8 Posted : 7/13/2007 11:10:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My monkey recommends the oral route VERY highly!

ekorocket
#9 Posted : 7/14/2007 9:12:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can one just take the extracted DMT as it is, or should one prepare it somehow? I guess it doesn't really matter?

THE DIMETHYL MAN MAN
#10 Posted : 7/14/2007 11:31:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, dont really think it should matter how you take the dmt, or for that matter whether it's in salt or freebase form as long as you're somehow taking a maoi along with it. only difference with taking it as a salt is the dosage ought to be a bit different since there would be more molecules attached which would change the shape/structure/molecular weight; in which case i would maybe advise upping the dosage a bit. im not sure though, so try to find an abstract on the pharmacokinetics of dmt salt. that should get you a more definite answer. a trip report with the salt should also help give you an idea. also, if you want to go the ayahuasca route without having to use a maoi then here's another idea: take it up the butt! there's a video trip report somewhere with some lady that dissolved the dmt in butter then sucked it up into a syringe to administer up the pooper (aka 'the bootybump'Pleased and it was a 600mg dose.
Jorkest wrote:
SWIM was flying through many rooms and came to one where there were hundreds of cartoon women with jimjam shooting out of their tits

Heyoka
#11 Posted : 7/15/2007 12:08:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just a guess as I haven't seen the video but 600 mgs is likely the total of both the rue/aya extract plus the dmt . I'd imagine that the rectal route would require a bit less alkaloids than orally. It's a shame that people like that are so desperate for attention that they think so little of the consequences that such attention will bring to the entheogen community.

Noman
#12 Posted : 7/15/2007 2:09:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually, she presents it in a pretty responsible way. And it was 600mg DMT in three 200mg doses. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6EbDZnkmVw

Infinite I
#13 Posted : 7/15/2007 2:16:22 AM

JC

Yes she does present it in a responsible way, good point noman no disrespect to her or anything. She said she couldnt handle the smoke, usually for me its enjoyable, but to end up doing that to me is crazy and hilarious :o Laughing good luck to her though Very happy Peace and Love

Fuego
#14 Posted : 7/15/2007 7:39:54 PM

Riggly Maynard Charlston Bentsworth |||

Location: my secret volcano lair, really everyone should have one its so cool
dosnt the dmt convert to the salt form from your stomach acids anyway?

mentalextentions
#15 Posted : 7/15/2007 8:46:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

when taking dmt orally how should it be tooken? disolved in something?

zhah
#16 Posted : 7/15/2007 10:04:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:a8a298e960="The Little White Elf"]Thank you very much The Traveler. This is the most info i have found about taking it this way. .[/quote:a8a298e960] This method is called [i:a8a298e960]pharmahuasca[/i:a8a298e960]. If you can get your hands on a copy of Ott's [i:a8a298e960]Ayahuasca Analogs[/i:a8a298e960] (try abe's books), then he has quite a bit to say about this. -z
What if it really [i:92fda18de4]is[/i:92fda18de4] all about the Hokey-Pokey?

The Little White Elf
#17 Posted : 7/23/2007 1:56:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been away for a week but this is all some interesting info. I did think about the dmt being turned in to a salt and i see that some one thought of what i came up with and that is that your stomach acids will convert it to a salt. Now what affect doing all that before you take it would be interesting because i am sure that if you took it well it was a base your body would absorb some of it in base form. That whole thing about taking it up the butt is a little different i dont think that would be a very good idea i just does not seem right. I have heard on the news of high school students doing that with alcohol to get drunk at school that does not sound like fun.

The Little White Elf
#18 Posted : 7/23/2007 3:58:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So i was doing a little reading this morning and i found some info on people making dmt in to a salt for IV use. It sounds like you end up with a goo and they also did all the math to figure out its weight. It says that DMT freebase is listed as 188.26 g/mole and that DMT HCl at 224.721 g/mole and DMT fumurate at 304.33 g/mole. So this might help to figure out a good dose in a salt form. Now that brings up another ? of how snorting it would work. I have read that you can do it as a free base but if you wanted to try it as a salt you would need to figure out how do get it out of a goo. It also sounds like it has a little longer effect then smoking but probably not as intense and i could only guess how much it would burn too depending on its PH. Now when they were turning it in to a salt they had the freebase dmt already made and added HCL acid solution by drops to it to make it. I wonder if it would be easier to add an acidic solution to the organic solivent to make it fall out into a solution like an A/B extraction.

XENONSION
#19 Posted : 7/24/2007 4:36:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

anyone have a link to a good tek on making this syrian rue tea? Doing it orally like this sounds a lot better then smoking it. Longer lasting and no crack style pipe apparatus, lol

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

quantumbrujo
#20 Posted : 7/24/2007 5:43:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just grind up the seeds and brew with hot water like any tea.You might wanna add sugar or honey.There's a tek on extracting the harmine and harmaline with salt and water but I have to remember where I saw this.It works on the principle that as you add the salt to the solution the salt dissolves better that the alks so they crash out of the solution as crystals.when I find it I'll post it.Doing that would be even better.Take a cap of rue extract,wait 15-20 minutes and take a cap of DMT.You can leave the DMT in it's freebase form,there's enough HCl in our stomach that it will be turned into it's salt form anyway.There are even vendors on line who sell the harmine and harmaline freebase.it is legal,at least here in Canada it is. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's the Syrian Rue Manske adaptation I have been using with great success. The yields make it worth your while, and it involves absolutely no toxic solvents. CAUTION: You need to have a scale accurate to 100mg to use the resulting material, otherwise do not proceed. NOTE: You will go through the soaking process a total of THREE times. Ingredients/Materials: 100g Syrian Rue Seeds Coffee grinder Distilled Vinegar Uniodized Salt (Sodium Chloride) Distilled Water Coffee filters 2-ply Hypoallergenic Facial Tissue (Kleenex) 2 cotton T-shirts or pileless cotton dishrags that you want to discard. DIRECTIONS 1. Make a 3% acetic acid solution by mixing 3 parts distilled vinegar to 2 parts distilled water. 2. Use 3 times the weight of the seeds as your volume. For example, a good extraction size is 100g of seeds. Then use 300ml vinegar water. 3. Grind rue seeds in coffee grinder COARSELY (avoid fine grinding, or you will get an oily product). 4. Cover the ground rue seeds with the diluted vinegar solution (in this case 300ml). The consistency should be a thick, runny slop or slurry. Wait for the seeds to soak up the solution, and only add more if needed. The consistency *must be runny*, and not doughy. Do NOT add too much vinegar solution. 5. Leave to soak 12 hours minimum. 6. Filtering: Take a plastic funnel or colander and stretch the old discardable T-shirt over it or lining it. Place a receptacle below to catch the draining liquid. Your goal is to COLLECT THIS LIQUID and leave the seed mash as dry as possible. Spoon the seed mash onto the fabric and leave to drain for a couple of hours. ONLY PROCESS 50g or rue at a time or you won't be able to proceed to the next step! 7. Take up the corners of the fabric and roll the seed mash into a ball. Take the other T-shirt and wrap it around to form a second layer. 8. SQUEEZE the seed mash by hand, kneading it and working it. Use both hands, and squeeze the liquid out into your receptacle. 9. Go back to step 4 and resoak the seed mash 2 more rounds in vinegar water (12 hours each). 10. Combine all the collected filtered liquids into one container and let stand for 24 hours in fridge. 11. Filter this cold liquid through hypoallergenic facial tissue (kleenex) lining a plastic funnel, leaving all sedimentation behind. Avoid pouring the sediment into the funnel at all. You should change the kleenex lining often, whenever it gets clogged. 12. Repeat the kleenex filtration 3 times, then once or twice through coffee filters. If the coffee filters clog, you need to do more kleenex filtrations until the liquid runs through a coffee filter with ease. That's the sign that you are ready to move on to step 13. 13. Now you are ready to add the uniodized salt. Add the salt at a rate of 100g per liter of liquid. That is, for example, if you end up with 800ml (.8 of a liter) of liquid, you will need to add 80mg of uniodized salt (.8 x 100 = 80). 14. Bring the mixture to a low boil for a few minutes, then let cool a bit, then pour in a glass jar. 15. Let is stand undisturbed for 24 hours at room temperature. Then carefully put in the fridge for 24 hours and you should start to see brown crusty crystal formations on the bottom and sides of the jar and/or even just particulate precipitate on the bottom. If there is no solid precipitate after 24 hours, you may have to pour into a pan to reduce the liquid's volume by 100ml or more, then repeat this step. You can use the microwave to speed this step along by putting the liquid in a pyrex measuring cup and covering with wax paper to prevent splattering. Again, let it stand undisturbed, then put in the fridge to watch for the crusty crystals. Once you see the brownish-orange crystals on the bottom and side, or once you see fluffy brownish "snowy" precipitate on the bottom of the jar, you will know that your extract was successful. 16. RECOVERY: Pour the liquid through coffee filters, but this time you are not interested in the liquid. You are trying to *get rid* of this brine and capture the precipitate solids and crystals in the filters. As you use each filter, you will be collecting a brown grit. Save the gritty filters until you have filtered the entire jar. At the end, you will want to dissolve any remaining crystals that are stuck fast to the sides of the jar using a 3% vinegar water dilution again, just lightly swishing it around to "collect" the stragglers into solution. Filter this last bit and save the gritty coffee filters along with the others. 17. Now take a flat glass pyrex baking dish and make up some more 3% diluted vinegar water solution. Take all the "dirty" filters and dissolve the brown matter into as little of the vinegar solution as possible. Just enough to see the brown grit dissolve back into the liquid. Knead the filters and squeeze them dry, collecting all the liquid in the pyrex baking dish. 18. Let the vinegar evaporate, and you will end up with a brown residue. This is your rue extract. It has some oils and lots of salt in it. 19. When the brown precipitated matter is almost dry, but still tacky, scrape it up with a knife or any other suitable utensil and spread it onto the inner layer of a double coffee filter that you have made by inserting one filter inside the other. 20. Put a newspaper or piece of waxpaper on the floor, put the coffee filter with the layer of goo on this, and STAND on it and twist your foot as if you were squashing the vilest bug you can imagine. This will squeeze out the rest of the liquid and many more impurities dissolved in that liquid. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO THIS VERY AGGRESSIVELY AND HARD! 21. You should end up with a wafer thin "pancake" of rue extract in the coffee filter "press". Let it dry COMPLETELY. Do not touch it! 22. When it is completely dry, take some tap water (not distilled) and put some ice cubes in it to make it very cold. POUR only enough of this cold water over the pancake wafer to rehydrate it. You want to get rid of excess salt! 23. Repeat step 20 (standing and squeezing out the excess liquid, containing the salt impurities) and let dry. You can repeat step 20 until the extract is barely salty, or if you don't care about the salty taste, you can even omit this. I don't like the salty taste personally. 24. When it dries again COMPLETELY, scrape it off the coffee filter and make a nice fluffy light brown powder out of it. This is far from pure harmaline (about 50% pure), but it contains no toxins or cholinergics and is very potent. 22. The dosage for 100% inhibition with this impure product needs to be doubled compared to that of pure, which would be 250mg. HOWEVER, there is no reason to try to achieve full inhibition, and doing so is asking for trouble. For most purposes, all you need is 50% or less. Therefore, 125mg is great. 23. Take your 125mg and dissolve in water with honey and, if you like, some milk. You can even add cocoa-powder or chocolate Syrup for a hot-chocolate version. This tastes so much better than crude rue tea! If you've done the desalting step, it won't even taste very salty. The process may sound complex, but it is actually really simple and you can't really go wrong. There are no sensitive steps. It's worth the time because you get a lot of powder for many uses out that 100grams of rue! Yield: 100g of rue seed will yield 4g (4000mg) of extract under optimal conditions. You should therefore be delighted with 50% of this optimal yield, about 2g (2000mg). Even 1g (1000mg) is great. So at the minimum dose of 100mg, even with a minimal yield of 1g (1000mg), that's 10 uses!
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

12NEXT