We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
San Pedro Vendors Options

damiana
#1 Posted : 5/5/2009 5:42:54 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Has anyone tried this vendor? Compras Peru

Or could we all share our friends favorite vendors for San Pedro. Peace.
PEACE

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 5/5/2009 12:13:19 PM

Derek

i am not sure i am satisfied with this vendor although iv been getting ~.8% yeilds...

i am near complete a trial on "heavenly products" from the bay pedro skins
i am waiting for torch powder from "tranceplants" also on the bay

i have heard very good things about a common THH vendors cacti being very nice and will even be getting around to them sometime too ...

when i figure out which i like best ill let you know
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 5/5/2009 4:30:11 PM

Teotzlcoatl

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER DRIED TRICHOCEREUS CACTI!!! IT IS ILLEGAL!!!

Check out Sacred Succulents or Loveleafgarden.com for Trichocereus cuttings.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

amor_fati
#4 Posted : 5/5/2009 4:54:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

No it isn't 'Coatl. Do we have to go through this every time?

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 5/5/2009 4:58:31 PM

The Great Namah

While it is NOT illegal to order dried Pedro (unless you specifically say you plan on eating it or extracting mescaline from it) ording from Compras Peru has three major problems.

1) their cactus is VERY weak.
2) customs WILL open every single package you get from them. They package their cactus like bricks of coc*ine and it will be sitting there while agents open, sniff, play with, retape, reopen, let sit for two weeks, and finally ship out to your home.
3) their shipping costs are extremely high.

Again, not the best place. CHEAP yes, you get a lot of cactus for little money (except for the $40 shipping cost) but you need upwards of 150-200grams to have a medium intensity experience.

Go with another vendor.

And please, let's not start new threads for suppliers! The Traveler was nice enough to allow this forum to have 1 suppliers thread (most don't allow this). Please let's keep questions about suppliers in that thread.

Thank you.

CLOSED
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.