We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Problems with extraction Options

pkplayer524
#1 Posted : 5/5/2009 4:10:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone.

I've been following this tek towards making dmt. It all goes well until the end. After taking the naptha out of my freezer (-6 C) with around 100mgs of crystals stuck on the bottom I pour out the remaining liquid and put the glass container on my bed with the ceiling fan on to evaporate the remaining fluid. From here the crystals seem to melt into droplets and soon after that totally evaporate, leaving only a weird noncollectable residue on the bottom of the container.

Whats happening to my crystals and how can I stop it? I'd greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Xstacy
#2 Posted : 5/5/2009 8:35:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is not sure, SWIM has not been able to use the fan, so what swim does is pour out the remaining naptha and then cleans up the slightly oily residue (plant oils?) with a paper towel, otherwise it goes back in with the spice. I then just leave the top off and let is sit. Few hours , scrape and smoke.

-edit-

by pour out, SWIM wanted me to say that he pours the naptha back into the jar with base water and not-yet-pulled spice.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

pyx
#3 Posted : 5/5/2009 5:43:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

โ €

Xstacy
#4 Posted : 5/6/2009 9:32:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM likes upside down as this gets some of the plant oils out of the spice. The very bottom of the naptha is the worst.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

pkplayer524
#5 Posted : 5/6/2009 10:51:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I've got a hunch it is the oily impruities causing the DMT crystalls to break down into this sticky goo. A poster on another site recomended that I first cool the pulled naptha in the fridge for a few hours before freezing. What would you guys recomend?

Xstacy
#6 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:34:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pkplayer524 wrote:
Thanks everyone for your replies.

I've got a hunch it is the oily impruities causing the DMT crystalls to break down into this sticky goo. A poster on another site recomended that I first cool the pulled naptha in the fridge for a few hours before freezing. What would you guys recomend?

SWIM has never had to do this. SWIM has never gotten goo either...

pyx
#7 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:39:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

โ €

smokeydaze
#8 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:44:13 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I have had extensive issues with this as well.

At the moment, I just evaporate it straight after extracting and am left with the goo. I've found this cuts down on more things to do and leaves you with a higher yield as it includes the oils. Note: I've found the oils to be just as active and the remaining goo to be no worse than crystal.

If however you want pretty crystals the best way is to do the following. Take out of the freezer and pour off Napth in bowl A, put the cover back on the bowl/container and put back in the freezer upside down, leave for an hour or so, take tin-foil/lid of bowl/container and pour remnants in bowl A, leave under fan for an extended period of time until no smell of Napth is left, scrap, evaporate bowl A for leftovers. This usually works, good luck.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

pyx
#9 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:51:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

โ €

Xstacy
#10 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:52:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
I have had extensive issues with this as well.

At the moment, I just evaporate it straight after extracting and am left with the goo. I've found this cuts down on more things to do and leaves you with a higher yield as it includes the oils. Note: I've found the oils to be just as active and the remaining goo to be no worse than crystal.

If however you want pretty crystals the best way is to do the following. Take out of the freezer and pour off Napth in bowl A, put the cover back on the bowl/container and put back in the freezer upside down, leave for an hour or so, take tin-foil/lid of bowl/container and pour remnants in bowl A, leave under fan for an extended period of time until no smell of Napth is left, scrap, evaporate bowl A for leftovers. This usually works, good luck.

SWIM does not like to evap naptha as it smells and neighbors might have a problem with it. However SWIM is curious if you smoke it on something else(herb etc) or straight in a meth pipe etc?

pyx
#11 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:54:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

โ €

smokeydaze
#12 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:59:36 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Xstacy wrote:
SWIM does not like to evap naptha as it smells and neighbors might have a problem with it. However SWIM is curious if you smoke it on something else(herb etc) or straight in a meth pipe etc?

Hmm ye it does smell and it could be a problem for neighbors if you live in apartment but usually it goes away after its done, I've never had any problems anyway.

I always make Enhanced Leaf so whether I used crystal or goo doesn't really matter, although it does have a slightly different feel they are essentially the same. Otherwise ye just over some herb, you don't have to worry about burning it either - I usually put herb then the goo over it and melt it by putting my lighter directly on it. Also, after you scrap up the goo put it on a plate and put it in the freezer for a little while. This makes it much easier to handle as it solidifies slightly.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW