We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MHRB qusestion. Options

hedcase
#1 Posted : 5/4/2009 11:50:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend just finished extracting .9 g of spice from 100 g powdered RB.Now He has 354 grams left and wants to know how long he can sit on it before it gets too old?Is he better off extracting all the spice now and storing that?Also, how does SWIY dispose of old used up gunk?
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

hedcase
#2 Posted : 5/5/2009 10:05:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought it was a good question...Confused
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

Xstacy
#3 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:23:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM grinds his up and seals it, removing as much air as possible from the baggie. - edit - swim is not sure how long this will last, but that is his plan.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

smokeydaze
#4 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:28:01 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Storing the bark for as long as desired hasn't proved to diminish yield or quality in the slightest.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Xstacy
#5 Posted : 5/8/2009 4:29:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
Storing the bark for as long as desired hasn't proved to diminish yield or quality in the slightest.

I mean as long as you do not shatter the cell walls, the dmt is safe no?
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson