We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MAOI before or with DMT Options

tropane
#1 Posted : 5/4/2009 6:09:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been a bit since SWIM used an MAOI with DMT perioud but
he's always taken the MAOI about 15-30 minutes before the DMT drink or powder.

From watching different videos, it seems alot of shamans just mix the both together
and chug it down.

SWIM's wondering if there's really any benefit of taking the MAOI seperately,
especially if the MAOI and DMT are both pure.

It seems some DMT would get wasted but, couldn't SWIM just take
a little more than normal and get good results?

He's just curious whether or not he's been wasting his time
watching the clock between each substance.

Anything posted on here is relayed fables from a friend of a friend
who does not own a computer. Since SWIM cannot type these up himself,
I reiterate his fictional ramblings word for word to be a nice guy.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 5/4/2009 8:23:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM takes them at the same time and never really noticed much difference in taking the MAOI first, but in some cases taking the MAOI first wasn't as good for SWIM.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

tropane
#3 Posted : 5/4/2009 1:37:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you, and thank you.

Anything posted on here is relayed fables from a friend of a friend
who does not own a computer. Since SWIM cannot type these up himself,
I reiterate his fictional ramblings word for word to be a nice guy.

69ron
#4 Posted : 5/4/2009 6:08:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think a lot depends on individual metabolisms. For some people taking the MOAI first might not work well because they rapidly absorb all the MAOI and have none left in their stomach when the DMT is ingested. If a person very rapidly regains MAO then this would be a poor way for them to take the DMT.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.