We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Teotzlcoatl's Salvia Thread Options

'Coatl
#21 Posted : 5/5/2009 3:11:54 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I have gotten Salvia divinorum to flower once but no seeds... Sad
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Kannamate
#22 Posted : 5/5/2009 3:15:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

does salvia need another flowering salvia to cross pollinate?

jamie
#23 Posted : 5/5/2009 4:58:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

'Coatl wrote:
Fractal enchantment see post #12 in this thread for info on getting your Salvia divinorum to flower! BTW, it needs to be AT LEAST 1 foot (12inchs) tall in order to flower!

sorry, didnt realise you had it in youre post.. yeah mine are all about a foot to a foot and a half right now..My mother plant was about 3 feet last summer..should have flowered her..thanx for the info.
Long live the unwoke.

acolon_5
#24 Posted : 5/5/2009 5:25:54 PM

The Great Namah

'Coatl, anyone

Can someone answer what is the best way to take a salvia cutting from an already established plant?

What special care needs to be taken with the cutting to get it to root?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Kannamate
#25 Posted : 5/5/2009 5:43:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find they root real easily in soil,perlite,or just water. Mist them and they get roots all over the place above the soil. Here'a guide page of where to cut etc. although you don't have to follow it to a T if the plant is healthy salvia can be forgiving.
How to take salvia cuttings

'Coatl
#26 Posted : 5/5/2009 5:54:40 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Can someone answer what is the best way to take a salvia cutting from an already established plant? What special care needs to be taken with the cutting to get it to root?

O it's super easy! Just slice off a piece of the plant and stick it in water (with about half the cutting above water and half below). Make sure the cutting you take has a good growing tip. Then after it sits in the water a few weeks, it will develop roots.... once you see the little white roots, just stick it in some dirt! The Salvia cutting guide posted by Kannamate is pretty good.

Quote:
does salvia need another flowering salvia to cross pollinate?

I'm not completely sure. I think Salvia divinorum is self-fertile.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

acolon_5
#27 Posted : 5/5/2009 6:05:36 PM

The Great Namah

Oh, ok, that's not too bad.

Thanks for the info!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#28 Posted : 5/6/2009 7:11:18 AM

Teotzlcoatl

If anybody needs Salvia divinorum cuttings let me know! I can direct you to a vendor! Just PM me!

Phlux-
#29 Posted : 5/6/2009 8:07:46 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

traveler - ur salvia look like an impatient plant Smile , beautifully green tho.

and coatl - yeah sorry bout that earlier - was in a bit of a strange mood - anyway - swim has a salvia - has had it like a year or more and it is pathetic - its been chopped down to ground level twice and atm it has just a few healthy leaves -
swim noticed its best to grow it under flouros at his place - any reccomendations on lightling - cfl if possible - atm its directly under a 15w cfl and looking better than it has in months.

swim is getting another 5 well established plants in the next 2 weeks and wants a nice home for them to be ready and waiting.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Kannamate
#30 Posted : 5/6/2009 9:54:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

they grow near perfect for me under a 4 ft fluorescent fixture with 40 watt T12 daylight bulbs I'm sure 32 watt T8's would do the job just as well.

Phlux-
#31 Posted : 5/6/2009 10:09:57 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

thanks man.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

'Coatl
#32 Posted : 5/6/2009 6:02:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I urge EVERYONE to write a letter to their local/state/national government urging them to keep Salvia divinroum (and other botanicals) LEGAL for people 18+!!!

You don't have to us your real name and it doesn't matter where you live, even if your not in the U.S., just do it!!! SEND A LETTER! A few letters sent in Maine caused the state government there to ban Salvia only for people 18 and under! This seems reasonable to me!!!

Quote:

and coatl - yeah sorry bout that earlier - was in a bit of a strange mood

Oh, it's cool, you just gotta understand I am VERY busy most of the time.... so sometimes I will make a thread just to remind my self to post all the information later! Laughing I know it's strange, sorry! Wink

Salvia divinorum information

Salvia divinorum info

tryptographer
#33 Posted : 5/6/2009 10:32:06 PM

tryptamine photographer

Your posts about growing your own are always inspiring 'Coatl! Always appreciated - in fact they really make me want to try raising some Salvia cuttings. It doesn't need much light, does it? My apartment is facing northwest, not good for cacti or cannabis Sad

'Coatl
#34 Posted : 5/7/2009 12:52:46 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Your posts about growing your own are always inspiring 'Coatl! Always appreciated

Thanks!

Nope doesn't need much light at all! Plus they are really easy to grow!

'Coatl
#35 Posted : 5/7/2009 1:15:34 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Phytochemical Analysis of various Salvia divinorum strains

It appears that Salvia divinorum cul. "Wasson and Hofmann" is the most potent of the strains analyzed.

'Coatl
#36 Posted : 5/7/2009 7:48:57 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Link to Kie Ti' Koal's Salvia divinorum Thread at Edot

'Coatl
#37 Posted : 5/7/2009 5:04:25 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
After seeing Epling’s paper, Bunnell traveled to Los Angeles to meet with him and to give him plants to grow at UCLA. An accession log of the UCLA Botanical Garden (now the Mildred E. Mathias Botanical Garden) notes that a living specimen of S. divinorum entered the collection in 1963. The original accession number is UCLA 63-104. Bunnell also gave a specimen to Alexander Shulgin, who at that time was working for Dow Chemical in Walnut Creek, California. Bunnell’s plants were later propagated and shared with other botanical gardens and botanists, and those plants were further propagated. This strain, which should correctly be called the 'Bunnell' strain, was the first to become available commercially, and it remains the most common. Certainly it is the most widespread strain in cultivation today.

Ok why have I never heard of this "Bunnell" clone???

Salvia divinorum History

'Coatl
#38 Posted : 5/7/2009 5:12:22 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Salvia divinorum "Palatable" or "Blosser" is the most potent strain, right?

There have been reports that the Salvia divinorum "Wasson and Hofmann" strain is the most potent.

'Coatl
#39 Posted : 5/8/2009 2:36:49 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Erowid Salvia divinorum F.A.Q.

Siebert's Salvia divinorum F.A.Q.

Salvia divinorum Article

Salvia divinorum Timeline

Salvia divinorum (Overview and general cultivation)

'Coatl
#40 Posted : 5/8/2009 8:26:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

German speaking sites seem to hint that there exist a Salvia divinorum cul. "Green Witch Queen".... has anybody ever heard of this strain?

PREV1234NEXT