We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Do you like?
Choice Votes Statistics
I like ! 24 75 %
I dislike ! 8 25 %

PREV12
Ranks Revised + Poll Options

smokeydaze
#21 Posted : 5/10/2009 9:37:49 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Aww..

The Traveler wrote:
Too much change in too less time to the ranks can give the wrong message,

Fair enough, I was only inspired to push it further after the first additions were made.

The Traveler wrote:
the ranks are just there for fun and in reality should mean nothing.

True, never wanted to imply otherwise. Just wanted more fun Smile

SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Aegle
#22 Posted : 5/22/2009 9:20:17 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I love those ranks Smokey, very kewl indeed Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

smokeydaze
#23 Posted : 5/23/2009 1:55:58 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Thanks sunshine Very happy

Aegle
#24 Posted : 6/1/2009 10:46:59 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

smokeydaze wrote:
Thanks sunshine Very happy

Pleasure Smokey Embarrased

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

smokeydaze
#25 Posted : 9/3/2009 5:56:22 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Those sure are some sexy ranks!

psychosisdoses
#26 Posted : 9/3/2009 8:59:33 AM

Derek

/me was here

(hehe chat humor)

"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Dwhitty76
#27 Posted : 9/3/2009 11:23:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This place has a distinct quality that is different then other forums, which is a whole other discussion in and of itself.

I'd hate to see this forum getting cought up in the whole "status thing", that we see in some of the other forums.

Status can have negative effects on communities, even though some people get simple kicks out of being Astral planer.

So..... the status would be based on number of posts?

* this is a cool forum = post
* right on man.... = post
* :evil: = post
* Laughing = post

* am i an enlightened being yet ?

I really don't think that's what this place is about, imo.Ambition for status is a cultural disease, and i'd hate to see that mentality start to seep into the nexus.Is it really fun?

Plus.....i can think of many other way's of having fun than having a status next to my name.

Thats just my two cents. Peace

P.S.

A mushroom walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink, and the bartender sais "we don't serve your type hear".

Mushroom sais : "but i'm a fungi" Cool
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

soulfood
#28 Posted : 9/4/2009 1:05:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I don't think anyone's judging folk on their status. It's just a function of the forum that's a bit of fun. I see a lot of spirits around here that seem to know a fair bit about different and interesting stuff and I can say for sure that no 1 member of this forum accounts for the information we all bring together as a whole. But also I think the higher ranking posters on this forum have earned those titles anyway, because they have taught us all so much i.e. Ron, Jorkest and the likes of 'em.

S'what it's all about Smile

Dwhitty76
#29 Posted : 9/4/2009 3:06:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I don't think anyone's judging folk on their status. It's just a function of the forum that's a bit of fun. I see a lot of spirits around here that seem to know a fair bit about different and interesting stuff and I can say for sure that no 1 member of this forum accounts for the information we all bring together as a whole. But also I think the higher ranking posters on this forum have earned those titles anyway, because they have taught us all so much i.e. Ron, Jorkest and the likes of 'em.

S'what it's all about Smile

Agreed.

Which is why traveler has the set rankings as is. It just seems as if some other forums tend to get a little carried away with it's rankings. Everyone realizes and recognizes the people who contribute the most knowledge and experience to this forum,or any forum.....which is what it's all about, like you said (exchanging information).There is also the social aspect to the forum where we also discuss many other subjects that might be relevent to us, or even joke around and what have you.

It seems like we are running pretty smooth as it is...traveler is doing an awesome job,along with the mods and senior contributors, i just would hate to see this site become obscured by silly status that has created resentment and given off vibes of elitism on other forums that sometimes turns off new members.Just my opinion.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

MagikVenom
#30 Posted : 9/4/2009 4:08:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello All

My two cents on this can be found here
http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=4585

Hello Smokey!
Respecting you post and you:lol
Hoping all is well with you and yoursSmile

PEACE
MV

PS donate to charity, do everything and anything to help another
then keep it to yourself. Expect and Demand nothing!
Do YOUR thing if it is good rewards will eventually arrive
but do not anticipate
Give all you can
Do all you can do
KILL self importance
Nurture natures TRUTH

PREV12