We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Do you like?
Choice Votes Statistics
I like ! 24 75 %
I dislike ! 8 25 %

12NEXT
Ranks Revised + Poll Options

smokeydaze
#1 Posted : 5/3/2009 2:43:56 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

SNASY NEW RANKS: VOTE

Considering a few people have already met the requirements for the highest rank and the fact Nexus is growing growing and growing, I thought it would be appropriate to create some longevity and substance in the rankings to give DMT-Nexus just that little bit more spice. Wink

Cosmic Spirit: 0 posts
Enchanted Soul: 50 posts
Conscious Mystic: 100 posts
Hyperspace Enthusiast: 200 posts
Enlightened Voyager: 400 posts
Astral Planer: 800 posts
Transcended Healer: 1,600 posts
Infinite Being: 3,200 posts
The Light: 6,400 posts
Wizard of the Realm: 12,800 posts

The Light is in correlation with Energy and in reference to "ball of light" or "light at the end of the tunnel".

Ranks encourage participation and give the forum more depth, in the process not only creating an overall professional aesthetic but most importantly furthering the development of Nexus.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MagikVenom
#2 Posted : 5/4/2009 4:14:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 5/4/2009 9:39:48 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Judgment to those who judge. A bit of fun for the rest.Cool

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 5/4/2009 5:41:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ranks are for armies and self-important people. I'd sooner take advice from someone who rejected such self-glorification.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 5/4/2009 5:44:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya I'm kinda with Ohayoco.... why not just 3 ranks? Noobs, Friends and Members?

Noobs- 0 posts
Friends- 300 posts
Members- 500+ posts

Quote:

Ranks are for armies and self-important people. I'd sooner take advice from someone who rejected such self-glorification.

Although I do want that botanical medal! Smile
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

smokeydaze
#6 Posted : 5/4/2009 5:55:51 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

ohayoco wrote:

Glorification? Armies? Self-important?

Confused

From my understanding they serve no hierarchic, boasting or glorifying qualities.

They are simply something to give the place more pazaz.

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 5/4/2009 5:58:42 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Shut up lowly Voyager, you shall not talk to the Astral Planers in such a manner!

Hahaha Smile see!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

ohayoco
#8 Posted : 5/4/2009 6:02:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, know your place! Pleased
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

smokeydaze
#9 Posted : 5/4/2009 6:36:18 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Doesn't that just prove my point?

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 5/4/2009 8:08:19 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Yes.

wake and bacon
#11 Posted : 5/5/2009 1:31:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm in for it - this forum, of all forums, is exempt from having any member spam to get their post count up to reach that next rank... I'm willing to bet.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Kannamate
#12 Posted : 5/5/2009 3:02:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like the idea of having the names I don't think there's a big difference between them for instance I might like conscious mystic better than transcended healer even though it's lower they're just names.

Xstacy
#13 Posted : 5/7/2009 6:18:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe it is a simple thing to keep track of whom actually spends time here and those that do not. I do not see a problem with changing things around. Some believe the higher post count = larger penis size, and wishes to compare it to others. More power to them. Personally I could care less. Spamming should be dealt with according to the forum's rules.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

Contact
#14 Posted : 5/7/2009 9:51:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like the idea... it lets you know, how experienced the poster actually is, or how he takes part in the community.

Also it's kind of fun Pleased Next level,Next level Very happy
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

Phlux-
#15 Posted : 5/7/2009 12:15:14 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

hey i like the idea - its just a rank (rank just being a word - not the meaning of the word rank enforced by labels) - over at my forum i have a 6 level system and im preddy pleased with it.
if u are against having a rank - ignore it (preddy petty dont u think) , if not - no problem
im all for it and i like the ranks proposed - nice one smokeydaze
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Fakkz
#16 Posted : 5/8/2009 12:56:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am not worried about ranks. I have been on here every day for months, and this is only my 20th post. Hang around for a while and you learn who to listen to.

smokeydaze
#17 Posted : 5/8/2009 1:56:26 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Nor am I, but its not a matter of judging people by their 'rank' - its just a little something to add more depth to the forum. The idea of been a higher rank than someone serves no purpose. The only practicality ranks have is to encourage people to contribute, through the incentive of gaining the next rank - like a game. A bit of fun is all, unless you take games as serious as this little fella.

WSaged
#18 Posted : 5/8/2009 4:59:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wake and bacon wrote:
I'm in for it - this forum, of all forums, is exempt from having any member spam to get their post count up to reach that next rank... I'm willing to bet.

Do people actually do that?
What a waste of time & energy!! Who cares?!?!?
Love-Me-Daddy, anyone?

Contact wrote:
I like the idea... it lets you know, how experienced the poster actually is, or how he takes part in the community.

It really only shows ones experience with posting on forums.
(Or how much free time you might have.Laughing )

There was a certain floor cleaning device that was posting here a while back, who was just flooding the Nexus with one-liner, nonsensical BS!!
Post after post after post.
He had over a thousand posts logged after only a few weeks (might have even been only days...), with barely anything worth reading through!!
He also proved over & over again he had no real knowledge to share, only free time to kill.

But he probably had a pretty impressive ranking, right?

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokeydaze
#19 Posted : 5/10/2009 8:14:07 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

hehe, warrensaged.

So Traveler, thoughts?

The Traveler
#20 Posted : 5/10/2009 9:33:30 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

smokeydaze wrote:
hehe, warrensaged.

So Traveler, thoughts?

Well, although most people seem to like your suggested rankings I think I leave the ranks as it is for the time being. Your first suggestions are already applied to the ranks and when the time comes that the ranks need to be revised again I'll take at look at this thread to get inspiration.

Too much change in too less time to the ranks can give the wrong message, the ranks are just there for fun and in reality should mean nothing.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

12NEXT