We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fancy Fun House- Stoner Humor Options

Apollyphelion
#1 Posted : 5/2/2009 4:24:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/2/2009 4:40:28 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Wow, where the hell do you get this stuff?

These people need to lay off drugs a little bit...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Apollyphelion
#3 Posted : 5/2/2009 6:19:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Wow, where the hell do you get this stuff?

These people need to lay off drugs a little bit...

I'm Donald Drake, President of Wobbly A Productions
Co-Creator of Fancy Fun House and Creator of The World's Worst Comic Ever Made
Inventor of the World's Most Complicated way to PAck a Bowl,
and I own that Video.

Thanks for the good publicity!

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 5/2/2009 6:45:27 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Well your fucking awesome, but make something a little more intelligent, it makes us all look kinda silly don't you think?

Your bowl packing thing was amazing... but this video left me a little disappointed (and feeling slightly retarded).

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Apollyphelion
#5 Posted : 5/2/2009 9:19:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Well your fucking awesome, but make something a little more intelligent, it makes us all look kinda silly don't you think?

Your bowl packing thing was amazing... but this video left me a little disappointed (and feeling slightly retarded).

It is very intelligent;
You have the McDonald;s is Shit theme
and a Parody on Internet Egotistical Elites.
We all ARE silly. (in general)

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 5/2/2009 9:45:34 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I did like the thing about McDonald's.

I fucking hate McDonald's!