We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
3g Psylo Cubensis. Light beings Options

MindRider
#1 Posted : 7/7/2013 2:35:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Age: 48, Male. Some experience in my 20's with E, and a deep mushroom one in Bali. Then 3 years ago with DMT and since then with small (less than 3g) doses of mushrooms. Daily cannabis user.

Setting:
Friday night, my computer room upstairs. 2 teenage kids in their rooms. my wife watching TV downstairs. Empty stomach, slightly tired. Excited.

Set:
Personal research and self discovery. I finally got a scale and I can stop eyeballing doses. I am not comfortable taking more than 3g with my family here with me.

3G.

10:00 PM. All is ready. i I ingested 3.2 g. empty stomach 40' ago. A little flower offer ceremony, a bit of Palo Santo to clear the room Alex Grey art confirms visually the rush I can feel in my chest. The God-head on my monitor is brighter. More solid. I set up the music, Gaia, Entheogenic. I close my eyes, let the music and some pot accompany me.

T +1, A sense of calm envelopes my chest, the sliding sensation picks up speed and momentum. I breathe deep, following a slow rhythm and trusting my body. Music s crispier. Soft thick Blackness, then a white rain of fluffy light dots start falling up, condensing in front if my eyes. Dancing round white pixel envelope me, they are happy I can finally see them, " You are here! You are here!" They swirl around and bounce off me. Enter me like a sparkly water rush. I remember them from another (DMT) trip. They remember me too. I can feel the energy of the medicine increasing as they swirl faster far away and slower closer to me in tighter orbits. I focus on one of them, it magnifies opening to streaks and blobs of dark blue, deep dark purple with white electric contours. Then deep black again. Velvet quiet violet black. Silence. A bit of fear makes me whisper an Icaro that comes up naturally. the visions are stirred by the sound. I wonder if I should just observe quietly or keep singing. I go quiet and turn the music off.

All is clearer now, but still not overwhelming. I can feel my body if I want to, or go deep in my heart and observe the wonder.Every breath an event. An energy cloud-shaped being appears, made of darkness with light contours. It floats moving fast right to left and touching me with its blue light tentacles, I interact, not sure if opening completely or observe and move on. I don't want to give in to awe. Pay attention, I say to myself. Light doors around me, green dotted fluid sea. I wiggle through holes between vertical liquid planes swimming, pushing, sliding. A framed cube offers entrance on my right side to another plane, with its base behind my head. A blue being of light waits on the other side. I approach him rotating and changing plane of gravity but feeling my body still grounded to "here" where my room is. I can feel the limits of my movement at this dose. The being can feel my limits too and seems disappointed or sad about it.

I push until I can, stretching my light. I can feel the initial rush decreasing. The light being observes me. I explain that I am testing myself, respecting the medicine and my responsibilities to my family in this reality. That I will get deeper soon. I ask him to show me what I can understand. So I start to explore that space attached to my blue line ending at my stomach but going out at my back.Other beings appear and disappear. Some just vague dark blue light shapes, other more defined. I Focus slowly observing and trying to remember all I can, while at the same time trying not to get attached to a particular image or place. Follow the flow, don't get stuck.

Other more complex and rarefied beings appear, too close or too vast to define, I can feel their overwhelming presence. Calm, no fear, Music on. I try to make sense of their shape while at the same time not focusing on them, as they tell me to looking around them. They observe me and communicate using the sounds of the music I listen to, I replay breathing muted sounds, whistles and humms. There is another me laying on my right side. I observe myself and talk to them about my intentions. My thirst, and curiosity, my memories. They take me to a blue hexagonal structure that is rotating in and on itself. Oranges and yellow and blue and black hexagonal spirals inside, that seems a dmt reactor, a source of energy spreading a flux of blue-red light and complex darkness up. I dive into the ray and get sucked into more visions, faster and less defined . I don't remember well. T+2 now, I feel like I am in a test tunnel and my reactions are observed. By 2 beings, a male and a female. I wonder if they are aliens testing me, If I should be there. I reason about Terence suggestions about doses and how a small one is prone to more struggling than a big one, because you can feel the ego swishing out if it as soon as the rush diminishes. Creating a spike of anxiety, that I can easily control since I was prepared to it.

My logical mind starts making assumptions and I find myself in scenarios I have to get out from, without getting upset, scared or agitated. It’s a test, I react instinctively, transforming and inventing shapes to solve my "problems" the beings seem to approve. I am not sure. I face other beings or energies, I try to comprehend and accept them. I am asked to fight at one point. I am not sure I understand what they mean. But I decide to embrace the visions. I imagine myself doing martial arts, tai-chi. Moving my energy and blowing away dark creatures with my "ohhhhshhhh" They are me. Dark parts of me wanting attention. I'm not afraid but I am confused. I keep yawning.

I manage to keep moving without falling in a mental loop. I loose focus, open my eyes and look at my hand. Dancing for me and changing shape. So many fingers, looks like an octopus, slightly glowing in the dark room. Looking like someone else's hand. A kid hand. Lines of light along my skin, I whistle softly, trying to steer the visions away from this feeling of stall. I breath and try to relax again. Close my eyes. 4 shadows are walking around the white corner; the third one is holding a black big suitcase. They move like furtive clowns. I look at the black suitcase and fall in the dark again. Huge creepier figures appear, too close or too complex to define, but I can feel them. They could enter me if I let them, I Yawn mouth full open, I lit up a piece of Palo Santo but the music, switches to System of a down, that is not in my "deep" playlist. I interpret it as a message from one of those scary dark creatures and embrace the music. Embrace my dark side. See some scary red hairy and shiny things. Lucifer. The bringer of light. I’m not sure.

A little anxiety. I use the restroom and get back to my observation point. More Palo Santo. I can feel it's slowing down now. A touch of sadness and a huge yawn. I want to work on myself now. I push every fear away down my body. My hands are much bigger and blue than usual, and are working on my physical body. I get out of it and see myself as a blue light being, curing my laying body. I caress it from the head down standing on my feet behind myself, squeezing out fears and doubts. I want to clean my astral body too. So I get out from the top of my deep blue and star spotted astral body that is standing at the head of my laying physical body using the shape of a dense whiff of white-blue smoke, and blow blue stars and circles over my blue energy body that is curing my physical body. It feels good; I move my awareness between the 3 “bodies” until I feel my stomach rumble a fart and calling me back in my physical form, grounding me. As usual with some gas. I can feel it letting go at +3. Exactly As I thought. Control ready to reactivate. Little men take position back in my spaceship as I sit at the controls again. I am dropped literally and almost abruptly in a pillow like pale grey surface that gradually disappears as I open my eyes completely lucid and a bit surprised.

Reality recomposes. I smoke a bit of pot and relax. Think. Try to categorize, name what I saw, create a pattern to remember the sequence. I get in bed and feel the ego reassembling itself, trying to disprove the experience and instilling my guilt and fears back. (Family duties, drug stigma, fear about the quality of the substance, fear about safety from the Law, and so on with subtle paranoia.) I let it all happen observing what I am doing to myself. laughing a bit about it. The vision eventually closes me in a steel dark thick tube that closes with a "clank" under my feet. Trapped again. With only a single blue point of intense light between my eyes. Like those I saw on old black and white Television sets shutting down . I focus on it expanding it, grunting slowly in my throat and transforming myself into a swarm of electric blue-white bees, melting the metal cylinder from the inside. Exploding in millions of unstoppable star-bees. Buzzing in my head as they form a light shaped being. I try to retain fleeting images. I escaped the cylinder, the symbol of control, of negation, if fear. Of non-love. I'm mentally tired and get distracted easily. I keep moving and rolling around, trying to find peace. More pot.

T+4

Left and right brain fight for my attention. Logic and imagination, thoughts or images. Then reality starts to re establish itself more and more at every breath. I think about the 4 clowns again. The light beings, as I fall asleep. Blobs of glowing pink light still in my close eyes. 3am. The next day I awake at 10, fresh and rested. Kids are awake, my wife too. I wonder if my eyes still show the signs of the mushroom. All is quiet. I eat breakfast and meditate. My third eye pulsating clearly after a few mantras. So much easier after last night. I feel so lucky to be able to experience all this. I am amazed at what we don't know and what we can learn if we just look inside us.
Until the next.
MindRider attached the following image(s):
img020.jpg (1,001kb) downloaded 233 time(s).
img022.jpg (1,685kb) downloaded 234 time(s).
img024.jpg (1,776kb) downloaded 231 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cheiron
#2 Posted : 7/7/2013 9:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fascinating encounters...
And i like the drawings too, as they give some feel of the vision.

Also fascinating these hexagonal structures, the entities keep showing variations of that to me aswell. Interesting to see these overlapping contents reappear everywhere....

MindRider
#3 Posted : 7/8/2013 6:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very fascinating. Looking forward to do more, as soon as I'm alone. I can't get to relax completely otherwise. But that was one if not the clearest experience so far.

Elpo
#4 Posted : 7/8/2013 9:21:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report. Really detailed, did you write and draw everything during the experience?
I am surprised you didn't think or panic about the fact that your children and wife were downstairs... That would not do it for me.

I liked the way you were holding on to your focus, that is something that I still haven't mastered yet. I get caught up in the feeling of awe very easily.

Thanks for sharing.
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

MindRider
#5 Posted : 7/8/2013 9:51:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I could not wait to have an experience clear enough to be shared. It's all in the dose as Terence used to say. I did about 20g in sub 3g doses, in this past year for very visual, less deep trips, that allowed me to get back in control if I needed to, and practice meditation during the session.

My family was busy doing what they do in the evening/night, I knew no one would disturb me (more or less) but that is why I micro-dosed up to now. Headphones are good to mentally isolate yourself and think you are alone. I created a mental shield over my door with the purpose of not being disturbed, that gave me enough calm to relax without thinking about my wife opening the door and ruining my trip. She doesn't approve of this research of mine.

I don't have my home for myself often and still I don't feel that comfortable outside, unless it's very far, but then the logistics get more complicated.
The best way to keep the focus was to...focus on your breathing, use music just for the beginning and smoke cannabis less (half a J while waiting to came up, then after 3h when it is coming down) that made it easier to actually remember.

I wrote and draw the day after, I didn't want to rationalize during the experience, but I did try to create reference points in time so that later it would be easier to reorganize. Most of all I tried to re-vive the experience the next day, meditating and trying to remember all details.

This is so interesting. My problem is to pace myself and avoid to do it every weekend, or twice in a weekend, but instead pit at the least 2 weeks in between, to have more intensity.

Elpo
#6 Posted : 7/8/2013 10:07:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My breathing is something I have been working on much lately, playing didgeridoo helps a lot. Music is indeed very important for me as well. You mentioned Gaia, is that also chillout music? Couldn't find much about it on the net. Do you have an album name or something?

Frequency for me is nog that of a big deal. I don't feel the need to do it so often. The experience is so profound to last a few months, sometimes years.
It's good to becurious but in my opinion, it's also good not to overdo it.

"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

MindRider
#7 Posted : 7/8/2013 10:35:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely. DIDGERIDOO must be amazing..I felt I could stir the visual just whispering....what the 'Doo does to them?

Point is that I re-discovered all this recently, my meditation session after a trip are amazingly clear, ( even weeks after) and I finally found a substance I can actually work with within the timeframe I have. So all this makes it VERY attractive. But yes, the moment you overdo it, it looses all the magic and energy. I avoid that.

here's the whole album. I find that this particular one of Entheogenic ( the band) is perfect for " takeoff" Pleased I have all the others, too, Shpongle, Aes Dana, Ott...

Elpo
#8 Posted : 7/9/2013 8:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Will check it as soon as I can. I thought you meant a band called Gaia Big grin
I listen to shpongle and ott a lot too. Shulman is one of my favorites... I love the In search of a Meaningful Moment album.

I haven't yet tried playing didg while on mushrooms, I have been playing for just about 7-8 months now. Will definitely try next time.

MindRider
#9 Posted : 7/10/2013 10:31:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't wait for the new shpongle coming out. check ut also Aes Dana. Very interesting sounds.

Elpo
#10 Posted : 7/15/2013 5:26:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I know and love AES Dana. Do you have any idea when the new shpongle is coming?

Elpo
#11 Posted : 7/15/2013 5:27:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Found it: 29th of july!! Great.