We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
The most euphoric experience of SWIM's life Options

69ron
#61 Posted : 6/24/2009 6:31:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shamans have been mixing cactus with tropane alkaloids for centuries to potentiate the effects of the cactus.

That's really weird. It sounds like something went wrong. That goes against everyone else's reports on the combo. Everyone else found it potentiated the mescaline not diminished the effects. Are you sure you had mescaline? Maybe your seeds are not properly identified and are actually something else? What did the seeds look like?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infundibulum
#62 Posted : 6/25/2009 11:36:52 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

SWIM says the mescaline was indeed mescaline - 0.5g from the same batch produce decent effects. As for the seeds, they came from a backyard grown Datura stramonium plant. The plant was identified as datura stramonium by a really trusted certified botanist. The seeds were almost a year old, SWIM does not know if they had gone bad. They did had an effect however, the negative diminished effect.

SWIM is wondering how many people have tried the combo (extracted mescaline datura seeds) and how many felt the potentiation. SWIM thinks that not som many people have reported the combo - he remembers another one however that did not find the combo amazing.

Does SWIY have a reliable reference for the traditional mix of cactus with tropanes by the shamans? Which tropane sources they use? Which tropanes are involved? At which ratios do they mix them?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

69ron
#63 Posted : 6/25/2009 7:59:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
SWIM says the mescaline was indeed mescaline - 0.5g from the same batch produce decent effects. As for the seeds, they came from a backyard grown Datura stramonium plant. The plant was identified as datura stramonium by a really trusted certified botanist. The seeds were almost a year old, SWIM does not know if they had gone bad. They did had an effect however, the negative diminished effect.

There are bound to be people with different reactions to everything there is. That’s human nature.

I don’t know if old seeds would be any different. SWIM has never noticed any difference between fresh or old seeds. I doubt age had anything to do with it. It’s more likely SWIYs personal metabolism at play here.

Some people are very sensitive to these seeds. Maybe SWIY is one of them. That could explain the unusual reaction.

How do the same seeds effect SWIY if taken on their own at the same dosage?

Infundibulum wrote:
SWIM is wondering how many people have tried the combo (extracted mescaline datura seeds) and how many felt the potentiation. SWIM thinks that not som many people have reported the combo - he remembers another one however that did not find the combo amazing.

Yes, one other person, who was apparently very sensitive to the seeds did not enjoy the experience. If the seed dosage is too high, the effect is not at all the same. He also took a large dose of mescaline. I know of about 20 people who've tried this combination and enjoyed it very much. Most used very low doses of mescaline, not 500 mg.

You want to try using the seeds on their own first. Try to find a dosage that only causes slight stimulation, slight euphoria, and an unusual feeling in the stomach for about 1 hour or so. If you feel dry mouth, blurred vision, mental effects of any kind, or any other effects other than what I’ve mention earlier, then the seed dosage is way too high.

When mixing with mescaline, use a small dose of mescaline. 500 mg sounds like too much mescaline.

Infundibulum wrote:
Does SWIY have a reliable reference for the traditional mix of cactus with tropanes by the shamans? Which tropane sources they use? Which tropanes are involved? At which ratios do they mix them?

Yes. Several books I have talk about mixing San Pedro with Brugmansia. This is a classic combination. I don’t recall the ratio of San Pedro to Brugmansia though. The drink from this combination is called Cimora.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Partyinacan
#64 Posted : 7/14/2009 7:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
OH MY GOD!
... It is utterly amazing and VERY EROTIC. ...

Can SWIY elaborate on this? Did it increase the aphrodisiac effects of the mescaline?
All words appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real events, persons, thoughts, or activities is purely coincidental. All postings made by Partyinacan should be considered lies or fiction since he has no idea what's going on or where he is right now.

69ron
#65 Posted : 7/14/2009 8:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, for SWIM it increased the aphrodisiac effects quite a bit.

Partyinacan
#66 Posted : 7/15/2009 6:48:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is very intriguing and something I'll definitely have to try! I love the aphrodisiac effects of MDMA, but hate the comedown and I'm totally wrecked the next day. I don't experience that on mesc, so if I can replicate the good of MDMA without the bad, I will be a very happy camper! Smile
All words appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real events, persons, thoughts, or activities is purely coincidental. All postings made by Partyinacan should be considered lies or fiction since he has no idea what's going on or where he is right now.

isiton?
#67 Posted : 7/17/2009 2:08:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone tried this at lower levels: say, just one DS seed, with a super, super-low dose of mescaline - say 50mg?

Sid, my mate, loves the idea of amplifying the m* experience and making it last longer for more people (once he's done the extraction) but has a deep-seated, and obviously irrational fear of even the smallest, provably and probably safe mini-dose of any datura compound.

Sensitivity, homeopathy, and paranoia don't combine well with deleriants, he says.
DISCLAIMER: All posts are of a hypothetical nature, or on behalf of my imaginary friend.

69ron
#68 Posted : 7/17/2009 2:21:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, SWIM has sort of. He used 25 mg of mescaline and 3 Datura stramonium seeds. 25 mg of mescaline is not even detectable to SWIM, but with the 3 seeds it was as strong as 75-100 mg of mescaline! It was VERY NICE.

He never used less that 3 seeds. It will probably work, but not as well.

isiton?
#69 Posted : 7/22/2009 12:22:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

could you mention where you get you datura stramonium seeds from? I have a longheld fear of the plant and if i am to use it in this way i want to reduce the variables as much as is humaly possible. thanks.
DISCLAIMER: All posts are of a hypothetical nature, or on behalf of my imaginary friend.

mapp
#70 Posted : 8/13/2009 11:46:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What's peppermint tea's role in SWIY 69ron's combination? Just potentiation? ...But coffee/caffeine is more effective?

69ron
#71 Posted : 8/14/2009 6:20:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

isiton? wrote:
could you mention where you get you datura stramonium seeds from? I have a longheld fear of the plant and if i am to use it in this way i want to reduce the variables as much as is humaly possible. thanks.

SWIM gets his from FV. It doesn't matter where you get them. Just make sure they are indeed Datura stramonium seeds and that you take about 3 or so, no more than 10 in a day and you'll be perfectly fine.

mapp wrote:
What's peppermint tea's role in SWIY 69ron's combination? Just potentiation? ...But coffee/caffeine is more effective?

Peppermint? Are you talking about LSA usage? I’m confused.

mapp
#72 Posted : 8/14/2009 2:19:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

mapp wrote:

Peppermint? Are you talking about LSA usage? I’m confused.

SWIM was referring to SWIY's original post:

69ron wrote:

So this is what SWIM decided to do that led to this absolute bliss. He took 74 mg of pure white mescaline HCl with 3 Datura stramonium seeds weighing 20 mg together (yeah, yeah, Datura is dangerous in overdoses, but 3 seeds are absolutely safe). He chewed the seeds and then drank peppermint tea that had 74 mg of mescaline dissolved in it.

Guessing From SWIY's reaction, SWIM is thinking that the peppermint tea made little to no difference in the experience?

69ron
#73 Posted : 8/14/2009 8:55:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just happened to use peppermint tea. There’s nothing special about it (unless we’re talking about LSA). Normally he uses coffee.

mapp
#74 Posted : 8/15/2009 4:40:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM just happened to use peppermint tea. There’s nothing special about it (unless we’re talking about LSA). Normally he uses coffee.

Ah, okay. SWIM was just curious if it may have played any kind of role in the experience. Thanks for clarifying Pleased

«PREV234