We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
The most euphoric experience of SWIM's life Options

69ron
#41 Posted : 5/4/2009 5:50:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's where SWIM got the Datura stramonium seeds he used in this thread earlier.

Redeyesmj, you shouldn’t be feeling the seeds. From your report, it seems you took too many Datura stramonium seeds, buy you apparently took the same dose SWIM did. Maybe you are extra sensitive to tropane alkaloids and need to lower the dose to 1 seed? I've read that individual sensitivity to tropane alkaloids varies a lot from person to person, such that the same dose could be strong in one person but do nothing at all in another person.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#42 Posted : 5/4/2009 6:03:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

redeyesmj wrote:
Swim tried this combo yesterday, He did not have the most euphoric experience of his life. He thanks it was euphoric like just mescaline, he says it compleatly took away the nausia. the seeds made his eyes blurry yesterday and they still are today and he still fills a bit off today. He does not know about combining these compunds as he felt the negative effects of the seeds. He still had a good day though 300mg of mescaline and three seeds got a little intense but not off his charts.

What’s nice about the test you did was that it shows the seeds are capable of blocking the nausea some experience from mescaline. The blurry vision and other toxic effects you mentioned indicates too much tropane alkaloids were used. If you tried three seeds on their own would you feel anything from?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

redeyesmj
#43 Posted : 5/4/2009 7:38:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
redeyesmj wrote:
Swim tried this combo yesterday, He did not have the most euphoric experience of his life. He thanks it was euphoric like just mescaline, he says it compleatly took away the nausia. the seeds made his eyes blurry yesterday and they still are today and he still fills a bit off today. He does not know about combining these compunds as he felt the negative effects of the seeds. He still had a good day though 300mg of mescaline and three seeds got a little intense but not off his charts.

What’s nice about the test you did was that it shows the seeds are capable of blocking the nausea some experience from mescaline. The blurry vision and other toxic effects you mentioned indicates too much tropane alkaloids were used. If you tried three seeds on their own would you feel anything from?

I dont know for shure if taking 3 alone if i would feel the seeds, But i belive i would. I defenitly felt the seeds during my experiment sat. I have had an experince with duatra before(horrable), so i know the felling of the stuff. Now i belive i am not very tolarant to tropanes, might explain my bad experince before. I like the way it took away the nausea though I might have to order some or find a plant as it grows wild here and just try one seed or half of one and see what happens.

psychosisdoses
#44 Posted : 5/4/2009 11:23:01 PM

Derek

HOLY COW!

you were right.. this stuff works great Shocked
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

69ron
#45 Posted : 5/5/2009 4:09:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychosisdoses, what doses of each did you try?

psychosisdoses
#46 Posted : 5/5/2009 5:04:54 AM

Derek

69ron wrote:
Psychosisdoses, what doses of each did you try?

lunch time i ate 150mg mescal 4 hours later i chewed two seeds and ate 70mg mescal about 3 hours after that i chewed another seeds...
considering how those doses normally effect me it was quite a potentiation id say it about doubled it... i think ill chew another two seeds before i go to sleep see how it effects dreams
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

69ron
#47 Posted : 5/5/2009 5:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM isn't the only one experiencing potentiation. Very interesting psychosisdoses. Those were Datura stramonium seeds I assume?

Make sure to limit yourself to 10 seeds in a day, 20 max.

SWIM has some Datura inoxia seeds and is planning to try 3 seeds with the same 74 mg of mescaline to see if the potentiation is the same. Datura stramonium seeds are primarily hyoscyamine while Datura inoxia seeds are 97% scopolamine.

SWIM has already tried 2 Datura inoxia seeds (weighing 15 mg) for the first time this morning without anything else. The effect is very different from Datura stramonium seeds. 2 Datura inoxia seeds were very slightly sedating and euphoric with very slight mental effects. In contrast, the same dose of Datura stramonium seeds is stimulating and euphoric with no mental effects at all.

Has anyone tried this combo using Datura inoxia seeds instead of Datura stramonium seeds?

69ron
#48 Posted : 5/11/2009 5:59:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so SWIM did one more test. This time instead of Datura stramonium, he used Datura inoxia. He used 2 seeds (together weighing 20 mg) and 74 mg of mescaline HCl.

The experience was very different. Not nearly as euphoric, just about as euphoric as mescaline normally is. There's a strange feeling in SWIM's throat from this combination. Sort of a lump in his throat, and at the onset there was very slight nausea at times. Datura inoxia has extremely different effects.

The trip was more relaxed than usual. Scopolamine is nearly the only alkaloid present in Datura inoxia seeds and it's a known sedative so this accounts for the more relaxed feeling. Visuals were increased at least 2 fold. The body feels very at ease with this. It's extremely tranquil and easy to carry on conversation with this combination. It's not nearly as nice as the combination of mescaline and Datura stramonium seeds.

Also, SWIM did notice a very slight feeling of nausea during the first hour. He never feels nausea with mescaline so he knows the Datura inoxia caused it. That's very unexpected because scopolamine is used to treat motion sickness, so why would it cause nausea in combination with mescaline? At the moment SWIM feels a sort of lump in his throat which is part of the slight nausea that faded.

The trip is more LSD-like, and the visuals are much stronger for this dose of mescaline. However, the scopolamine in the seeds sort of brought the feeling tone down a notch with it's light sedative effect.

All in all, mescaline + Datura stramonium is a KICK ASS COMBINATION, but mescaline + Datura inoxia is so and so. There are more visuals, but at the cost of slight mental cloudiness at the onset, slight nausea at the onset, and a little less euphoria for the first few hours. However both make mescaline more LSD-like, both increase and alter the visuals quite a lot. With Datura stramonium seeds, there was absolutely no nausea and the mind was clearer, and there was more euphoria. It's really is much better to use Datura stramonium for this particular psychedelic.

Does anyone have any ideas why scopolamine (Datura inoxia) would cause a little nausea when mixed with mescaline, but hyoscyamine (Datura stramonium) prevents it?

Kannamate
#49 Posted : 5/11/2009 6:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no idea, but I was thinking based on this it might be interesting to use a low dose of both inoxia and stramonium like 1:2 that way you get euphoria and increased visuals and possibly no nausea.

'Coatl
#50 Posted : 5/11/2009 7:05:51 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I think you should do a little more testing with this one.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#51 Posted : 5/11/2009 8:42:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM and his girlfriend are about to try this combo out...she is going to get 95mg with 3 seeds and SWIM is going to take 85mg with 3 seeds..will report back
it's a sound

'Coatl
#52 Posted : 5/11/2009 9:30:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Let us know how it goes Jorkest.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

redeyesmj
#53 Posted : 5/11/2009 10:58:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So am i the only one who felt the three seeds??

Jorkest
#54 Posted : 5/12/2009 4:35:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ok so..here is the short report...SWIM's girlfriend didnt feel a damn thing...she is a wicked hard head..and 95mg of san pedro extract plus the three seeds did nothing for her...she did have dilated pupils..but she says she didnt feel anything but a slight headache...SWIM on the other hand..felt the 85mg of san pedro extract..but the seeds didnt add that much euphoria to the trip..now here are some reasons why this may be..

1) it was an impure san pedro extract..mescaline acetate plus other alkies..

2) they had been taking the datura s. seeds basically everyday for three days..but they totaled to only about 9 seeds in those three days...not sure if that would cause some sort of tolerance effect...i dont know

3) shes a wicked hard head...and needs much higher doses of things than SWIM

4) perhaps the peppermint tea did something to help 69ron's FOAF??

so...those were the findings...SWIM will be trying more experiments soon...with more mescaline acetate(he would purify further and get some mescaline HCL but its hard for SWIM to get 99% IPA, HCL acid, and acetone...the acetone and hcl are attainable but hes broke at the moment...he has to travel a ways to get the IPA)
it's a sound

lonederanger
#55 Posted : 5/12/2009 5:39:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

amazing work again nexus. will most definitely have to look into stramonium. the blend that kannamat proposed sounds very interesting as well.

be careful, the datura is a plant that requires alot of respect. I have heard horror stories of people eating too much and being brainfried for life.

69ron
#56 Posted : 5/12/2009 6:07:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lonederanger, we are not talking about overdosing on Datura stramonium to get delirious from it. An overdose of Datura stramonium can cause delirium, put you in a coma, cause mental problems, or even kill you. But the doses that can do that are HUGE. No one here is taking anymore than 10 seeds, so such an overdose is completely impossible. The most tropane alkaloids 10 seeds can contain is 700 micrograms. That’s a perfectly safe dose. Doctors routinely give doses of 300-800 micrograms of hyoscyamine or scopolamine for stomach problems and that’s meant to be taken 3 times a day, sometimes for many weeks at a time. So patients often ingest up to 2400 micrograms in a day. That’s much more than we’re talking about here.

Anything in overdose is bad for you. Even water can kill you if you drink too much. Hyoscyamine is actually less toxic than caffeine! Why is it that people don’t warn others when they drink coffee? That’s because no one is overdosing on coffee to get delirious, but some idiots are doing that with Datura stramonium seeds. Just because there are a few idiots out there who ARE taking overdoses, doesn’t mean Datura stramonium is dangerous when used properly. It’s actually quite safe when used properly. If you take 10 seeds or less in a day (weighing a maximum of 100 mg), you’re using it properly and have nothing to worry about.

tryptographer
#57 Posted : 5/13/2009 12:23:06 AM

tryptamine photographer

Great pioneering work you have been doing with these plants 69ron, making clear that the difference between medicine and poison is dosage! Its ability to reduce nausea and potentiate certain psychedelics make it incredibly useful. (in certain people under certain circumstances - always many variables)

I know two people who took far too much thornapple without respect and it nearly killed them - hospitalization, days of delirium etc. And they were warned, the fools!

And that's not all... a long time ago my mother was hospitalized and administered atropine for some reason (reduce gland excretion?), the docters didn't know she was oversensitive to it and she was totally delirious for days, smoking imaginary cigarettes, wandering around in the halls at night thinking there was a fire... she later told us it was a nightmarish hell. The hospital should have been sewed. All the more reason for me to distrust the tropanes!

So, I had a pretty negative onedimensional picture of them in my mind - thanks for de-demonizing these wonderful but dangerous plants!

So, any thoughts about proper usage of some other tropane plants
- Atropa Belladonna - how about atropine?
- Hyoscyamus Niger (Henbane?, dutch: bilzekruid)
- Mandrake

Hmmm... I know a place nearby where Datura Stramonium grows in a public botanic garden Smile

69ron
#58 Posted : 5/19/2009 10:34:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has had success with this combo all the way down to 3 Datura stramonium seeds and 50 mg of mescaline HCl! That was enough for a magical experience that went way beyond what 50 mg of mescaline can do on it's own. The increase in potency was about 2.5x. There was lots of fantastic euphoria, light LSD-style visuals, and some psychedelic insight. Normally 50 mg is not psychedelic at all for SWIM.

It seems like this combo is more effect with smaller doses of mescaline.

This is now SWIM’s favorite psychedelic combo in the low dose range.

This is great combo and a really good cheap way of extending for mescaline doses!

I would like to know why these seeds make mescaline and LSA more LSD-like?

69ron
#59 Posted : 5/19/2009 10:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM gets further potentiation by drinking a strong cup of coffee. The potentiation is about 1.5x.

I wonder if someone were to finely powder 3 Datura stramonium seeds (weighing 20 mg total), and mix that with 50 mg of mescaline and 125 mg of caffeine, and then put it in a capsule, would it be as effective?

That sounds like one nice capsuleSmile

Infundibulum
#60 Posted : 6/24/2009 3:49:04 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

SWIM got pretty interested about the stramonium seeds potentiation. He tried 200mg mescaline HCl and 3 datura stramonium seeds last weekend. He made some interesting obsservations. For SWIM the combo:

i) Prolonged the onset; 4 hours past until any mescaline was felt.

ii) Diminished the length of the experience; the effects of mescaline were (as well as pupil dilation) were lost after 2 hours (i.e. 6 hours past ingestion)

iii) Altered the effects of mescaline; 200mg are normally very sub-psychedelic for SWIM but fairly euphoric and generally nice but not something to die for. 200mg plus 3 datura stramonium seeds made the experience somehow boring and confusing. SWIM was actually pretty glad it ended fast!

iv) There was no positive afterglow of the experience.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

PREV1234NEXT