We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
The most euphoric experience of SWIM's life Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 5/1/2009 2:00:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OH MY GOD!

SWIM is having the most incredible euphoria of his entire life. He feels like his whole body is in orgasms of endless pleasure, it's more euphoria than he thought was even possible.

SWIM says this is the most beautiful experience he's ever had from any psychedelic combination.

So this is what SWIM decided to do that led to this absolute bliss. He took 74 mg of pure white mescaline HCl with 3 Datura stramonium seeds weighing 20 mg together (yeah, yeah, Datura is dangerous in overdoses, but 3 seeds are absolutely safe). He chewed the seeds and then drank peppermint tea that had 74 mg of mescaline dissolved in it.

He says NOTHING even comes close to the bliss he is experiencing right now.

He has heard on Erowid about how tropane alkaloids potentiated the effects of mescaline but had NO IDEA just how beautiful an experience it is until just now.

He says that words cannot describe the bliss from this combination. It is utterly amazing and VERY EROTIC. My God...SWIM is TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/1/2009 2:05:28 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I am so glad you are having a wonderful time! Isn't it truly just amazing?

Teotzlcoatl says-

Thank the cactus.

Respect the cactus!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#3 Posted : 5/1/2009 2:33:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Coatl, SWIM owes this experience to you actually. If it wasn't for your presence on this forum SWIM would not be experiencing this right now. You got SWIM back interested in cactus. SWIM is forever grateful to you for that.

It is truly the cactus that makes this possible. The cactus brought mescaline into existence with the aid of God.

SWIM can feel God's love flowing through him right now. It is absolutely amazing.

Mescaline definitely has God's signature on it.

The three tiny Datura stramonium seeds really amplified the effects of the mescaline to an amazing level. It's no wonder some shamans have been adding a little tropane alkaloids to their cactus brews for centuries.

I kid you not. SWIM says this is the most euphoria he's ever felt.

SWIM is going to go and spread love around to all his loved ones. It's pouring from SWIM like a fountain. WOW!!!! Absolutely amazing.

(WARNING: DO NOT TAKE LARGE DOSES OF DATURA! 3 SEEDS OF DATURA STRAMONIUM ARE WELL WITHIN THE SAFE DOSAGE RANGE. 1-3 IS ALL YOU NEED. NEVER TAKE MORE THAN 10 SEEDS IN A DAY. SWIM IS SERIOUS. HE RESEARCHED THIS. 26 SEEDS ARE THE MAXIMUM SAFE LIMIT SO 10 IS EVEN SAFER. BESIDES 1-3 SEEDS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. SWIM WOULD NOT EVER TAKE MORE THAN 10 SEEDS PERIOD. HE VALUES HIS HEALTH.)
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 5/1/2009 3:02:36 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Hey 69ron do not thank me, thank the cactus.

Besides you invented that wonderful extract technique.

Quote:
It is truly the cactus that makes this possible. The cactus brought mescaline into existence with the aid of God.

Yes, yes... you understand.

Quote:
SWIM is going to go and spread love around to all his loved ones. It's pouring from SWIM like a fountain. WOW!!!! Absolutely amazing.

Spread the love. Spread the knowledge of cacti.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 5/1/2009 6:35:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am going to have to go walk around and let a plant find me. I always respected this plant after watching numerous people go off the deep end 25 years ago when I was a teen. One of then did not speak until three weeks after his seed pod ingestion he remained in the hospital over a month. Three seeds along with catci sounds like the first responsible usage I have heard of and will consider. I always have liked the looks of the plant.
Olny 74mg with strong effects that is imrpessive as well. I wonder what 200mg would be like?

jamie
#6 Posted : 5/1/2009 7:41:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

how are the seeds in comparison to the leaves or flowers?? I wont have seeds on my plant for a while I dont think..
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 5/1/2009 3:17:23 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I would personally much rather use a shamanic strain of Brugmansia (smoked flowers) for this purpose!

I would NOT use Datura seeds, but that is just me.

69ron
#8 Posted : 5/1/2009 6:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just make sure you don't use more than 1-3 Datura stramonium seeds. Substituting another part of the plant or another plant altogether requires research into the alkaloid contents. You don’t want to over do the tropane alkaloids. Tropane alkaloid overdoses are fatal, or can put you in a coma, or just leave you brain damaged, so be absolutely sure you do your homework first. The thing about Datura stramonium is that it’s been used medicinally in the USA for a long time before being banned for this use, and so there’s a wealth of information about it concerning the proper safe dosage range for it. Also, it is super cheap and easy to get. That’s why SWIM uses it as a source of tropane alkaloids.

When substituting another plant with tropane alkaloids, the effects might be completely different. Other similar plants contain atropine or scopolamine as their main alkaloid while Datura stramonium contains mostly hyoscyamine. Hyoscyamine is not as sedating as scopolamine is.

With Datura stramonium, 10 seeds are completely safe. With other parts of the plant or other plants altogether, I have no idea what the safe dosage range is. You’d better find out before ingesting them.

The idea in this combo is to use a proven safe medicinal dose of hyoscyamine, NOT a hallucinogenic dose. A hallucinogenic dose of tropane alkaloids is very close to a fatal dose, and combining that with mescaline is really not a wise idea. If you did that you might end up either in jail from unusual behavior, the mental hospital from brain damage, in a coma, or even dead. With tropane alkaloids like hyoscyamine, there’s a proven safe dosage range (up to 1.5 mg for an adult), and if you exceed that it becomes very dangerous. With Datura stramonium, 3 seeds at 8 mg each (24 mg total) with a maximum alkaloid content of 0.7% could only contain up to 0.168 mg. That’s well within the maximum safe dosage for hyoscyamine.

kemist
#9 Posted : 5/1/2009 6:58:34 PM

John

Very nice 69ron, very nice indeed! Enjoy experience and thanx to keep us informed.
Never think about this combo before.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

69ron
#10 Posted : 5/1/2009 10:24:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:
"69ron" wrote:
The three tiny Datura stramonium seeds really amplified the effects of the mescaline to an amazing level.

How much would you say it potentiated the mescaline?

That is really hard to say because it didn't merely make it stronger but it made it a new kind of experience by adding new psychedelic effects and changed some elements of the mescaline experience so that it was somewhat unlike a mescaline experience. It was stronger but it's really hard to say exactly how much stronger it was.

For SWIM 74 mg of mescaline HCl (I'm talking pure white odorless mescaline, not dirty stuff) is very euphoric, but only mildly psychedelic, with very minor visual effects.

With the addition of the three seeds, the visual effects were much stronger and included minor swirling of surfaces, colors were brighter, and slight object size distortions were noticed. The body feel was more LSD-like, but not exactly. It no longer felt like mescaline, but more like a cross between mescaline and LSD with a super amount of euphoria. The euphoria was unbelievable. The euphoria was mescaline's but enhanced maybe 5 times by the three Datura stramonium seeds.

Also, the onset was VERY DIFFERENT. It was slightly stronger than the peak because the hyoscyamine in Datura stramonium comes on quicker than mescaline (extracted from San Pedro). This is when the visuals were very LSD-like, and swirly, and the psychedelic effects were stronger and more LSD-like. At some ports at the onset there was a slight creepy feel to it, but that quickly passed and gave way to EXTREME EUPHORIA.

With that said, 74 mg of mescaline was definitely stronger, it was more visual, more psychedelic, more euphoric, more mind altering, but in ways that don't equate to an increased dosage of mescaline. I'd say maybe it was as strong as 150 mg, but again, it was just a very different experience so it's really hard to compare it.

redeyesmj
#11 Posted : 5/2/2009 3:51:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim got my package from fv came today and it had a free sample of 3 datura seeds in it. I was planning on doing some mescaline extract from san pedro sat morning, but now thank i need to try this combo out. fate says so!

idtravlr
#12 Posted : 5/2/2009 7:04:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Surprised WOW! Excellent report 69! I'm starting my hunt for tickets to the super euphoria coaster tonight!! Thanks for sharing!
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

mew
#13 Posted : 5/2/2009 8:29:40 AM

huachumancer

ill be testing the difference between datura and brugmansia,
does brug have mostly scoplomaine? instead of that hyscy stuff?

anyway, 3 brug seeds
3 datura seeds

same amount of cacti

difference?
place your bets?

69ron
#14 Posted : 5/2/2009 9:21:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very curious to see if anyone else experiences a similar effect. Maybe it's just SWIM and others will have very different experiences?

Please post your trip reports for this combo! I'm dying to see what others think of this!

It was by far the most euphoric experience SWIM ever had. At the onset, it was a little creepy because things looked sort of alive in a way that is very unlike mescaline and SWIM was a little worried that maybe he took too much. That was maybe 60 minutes into it when it was getting a little creepy. But shortly after that it became a beautiful experience.

suicybe wrote:
ill be testing the difference between datura and brugmansia,
does brug have mostly scoplomaine? instead of that hyscy stuff?

anyway, 3 brug seeds
3 datura seeds

same amount of cacti

difference?
place your bets?

PLEASE LET US KNOW! I'm exciting to see if there's any difference.

There should be a difference. Brugmansia contains mostly scopolamine and Datura stramonium contains mostly hyoscyamine. I've read that scopolamine is more sedating, but SWIM has never tried anything other than Datura stramonium, so he really can't say if what he's read is accurate or not.

According to Medical Botany By Memory P. F. Elvin-Lewis, Brugmansia contains mostly scopolamine, Datura inoxia seeds are about 97% scopolamine while Datura stramonium seeds are mostly hyoscyamine. So Brugmansia and Datura inoxia, both used by shamans, should give a similar effect and be more sedating than Datura stramonium.

I'm very curious if there will be an actual difference noticed. SWIM needs to get him some Datura inoxia so he can experience scopolamine and mescaline together and see for himself what it's like.

'Coatl
#15 Posted : 5/2/2009 6:56:22 PM

Teotzlcoatl

69ron do you have any idea which of these baneful herbs would be best used for it's (strictly) nausea reduction properties?

69ron
#16 Posted : 5/2/2009 11:33:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's hard to say. My knowledge of these plants is limited, I mostly just know the details of Datura stramonium, and SWIM has had quite a bit of experience with that plant. He's never tried any other tropane alkaloid containing plant before.

I would lean towards Datura stramonium seeds because of safety reasons. Hyoscyamine is much safer than scopolamine and Datura stramonium seeds contain mostly hyoscyamine with just a tiny bit of scopolamine. The lethal dose of scopolamine is estimated at 2-4 mg for an adult, while the lethal dose of hyoscyamine is estimated at 10 mg.

Datura inoxia seeds contain mostly scopolamine as do most brugmansia. So those should be more dangerous to use.

1 Datura inoxia seed contains about 40-50 micrograms of scopolamine almost exclusively. So 3 seeds (up to 150 micrograms) of Datura inoxia should be well within safe dosage limits. Datura inoxia is actually where nearly all pharmaceutical scopolamine originates.

The seeds of Datura are said to be more consistent in alkaloid content, so SWIM prefers them over leaves or stems, etc.

SWIM found a vendor that has Datura inoxia seeds and will be testing them out when his order arrives. From my research, 1-3 seeds of Datura inoxia should be a very safe dose and should work very well for nausea prevention. Scopolamine is preferred by doctors over hyoscyamine for use in nausea prevention. But I'm not quite sure why. Hyoscyamine is quite effective for that purpose and less toxic.

polytrip
#17 Posted : 5/3/2009 12:51:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Does anybody know what mechanisms cause tropanes to enhance the effects of other psychedelics?
I have very positive experiences myself with the datura-LSD combo. Even to a level that can compare with ayahuasca in it's intensity, beauty and magic.

'Coatl
#18 Posted : 5/3/2009 1:03:12 AM

Teotzlcoatl

If I remember correctly scopolamine was the better of the two for nausea... I'll look for a source.

69ron
#19 Posted : 5/3/2009 1:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Does anybody know what mechanisms cause tropanes to enhance the effects of other psychedelics?
I have very positive experiences myself with the datura-LSD combo. Even to a level that can compare with ayahuasca in it's intensity, beauty and magic.

That's an excellent question. I wish I knew the answer.

Tropane alkaloids are also supposed to enhance the effects of Caapi taken with just tropane alkaloids and nothing else. I'm very curious about this type of ayahuasca. This type of ayahuasca is purgeless. I don’t have a recipe for purgeless ayahuasca. Are the shamans just adding microdoses of tropane alkaloids? Does anyone know a recipe?

SWIM found THH to be very psychedelic at 350 mg, but it also caused nausea, dizziness and nervousness. It was a very interesting stimulating psychedelic experience, nothing similar to lower doses of it, but the side effects ruined the experience. I’m curious if a small amount of hyoscyamine (via 1-3 Datura stramonium seeds) would block the side effects of a large dose of THH allowing one to experience the psychedelic effects without the unpleasantness. But SWIM is cautious about mixing the two and would probably try the combination with really low doses of THH first. THH being a mild MAOI might increase the effects of hyscyamine a lot, so that’s what worries him. SWIM is going to exercise extreme caution with that combination, but doesn’t have THH right now so he’ll test this some time in the future.

69ron
#20 Posted : 5/3/2009 1:23:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
If I remember correctly scopolamine was the better of the two for nausea... I'll look for a source.

Yes, this is what I've read, but I haven't really seen any case studies on it. If you run across one let me know.

The higher toxicity of scopolamine is a downside. But if less is needed for the same anti-nausea effects provided by hyoscyamine, then doses can be adjusted accordingly and perhaps you'll get a better experience from it. I don't know. SWIM has ordered some Datura inoxia seeds which are almost exclusively scopolamine, so he can test this out himself shortly.

123NEXT»