We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
On a happier note: Magic Mushrooms Can Erase Fear in Mice Options

Elpo
#1 Posted : 7/3/2013 8:27:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is definitely a more positive article about mushrooms:

http://www.livescience.com/3791...-traumatic-memories.html
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

adam
#2 Posted : 7/3/2013 8:54:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats cool I like seeing studies like this in more mainstream places.

I know someone who has cerebral palsy and has taken mushrooms and normally his muscles are all tense and he stutters but when he takes mushrooms and can speak and walk normally and relax his muscles. More medical research needs to be done in the U.S. they already know it relieves cluster headaches so to keep it schedule one is a disgusting crime against the sick and needy.

I believe Leary's research with psilocybin and inmates comes to a similar conclusion that mushrooms may help you overcome fear.