We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my new power objects! Options

LRx
#1 Posted : 7/2/2013 10:33:08 PM

Join us, friends

Hello DMT-NeXus!

I just wanted to share a couple of new objects I have purchased to further create an atmosphere more preferable for DMT exploration/astral projection/travelling.

We plan to turn an entire room into a sanctuary, however, right now we have our bedroom "halfway there"
I won't yet be posting pictures of the room, as it is not finished, but here are a couple of pictures of the objects!

In the first picture, we have my jade Buddha (not really too new, but picture worthy), then we have a beautiful bismuth specimen (inspired by users of this site! you influenced me to purchase this!), and also a Himalayan salt lamp. These objects bring me peace when I look at them, and when you hold the bismuth, you can literally feel the energy. I love it. It's really quite a beautiful piece. As for the salt lamp, it is GREAT to set the mood and add a "warmth" to the setting.

I have also attached another shot of the bismuth for your viewing pleasure!
Thanks for allowing me to have such a wonderful outlet to share this with, you guys are like a family to me now.
LRx attached the following image(s):
Screen Shot 2013-07-02 at 3.23.59 PM.png (919kb) downloaded 152 time(s).
Screen Shot 2013-07-02 at 3.24.09 PM.png (1,876kb) downloaded 148 time(s).
-LRx

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

cyb
#2 Posted : 7/2/2013 10:56:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

That spikey bra hanging up looks like a helluva power object too Big grin

And that Bismuth looks wild...Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

LRx
#3 Posted : 7/2/2013 11:17:33 PM

Join us, friends

cyb wrote:

That spikey bra hanging up looks like a helluva power object too Big grin

And that Bismuth looks wild...Thumbs up

Haha! That belongs to my girlfriend!

Thanks so much for the comment, cyb!
-LRx

adam
#4 Posted : 7/2/2013 11:32:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also have a himalayan salt lamp...sets a nice ambiance.

If your into crystals check out orgone generators, serious power objects ime.

Also check out himalayan salt inhalers...not much use when your in hyperspace but good for breathing practice which i find useful before i blastoff, or if i freakout it helps calm my breathing.

Definitely nice to have objects which comfort you and spiritualize the space, I like to include incense, candles, or some essential oil in an oil burner. I also have a lot of plants in sanctuarySmile

I find the idea of a sanctuary wonderful I think we need to get a photo gallery of peoples sacred spaces started!

Botanical Bliss
#5 Posted : 7/3/2013 1:55:37 AM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

My bedroom is a psychedelic sanctuary. More like a psychedelic mess lol. I have one of those salt lamps too, it changes all colors. My dresser doubles as an altar. On it I have sage, rocks, shells, feathers, and this big pyramid candle burner with shapes cut out of it so the shapes (stars, moons, triangles) shine on the walls and ceiling when the candle is lit. All around my room I have blacklights and a couple blacklight posters, some psychedelic stuff I've drawn, orange Halloween lights going around the perimeter of my ceiling lol. I have two tapestries... one is very very dmt-esque, I'll have to post a picture sometime.

I am only 19 and still live at home with my parents so my bedroom is my own special place, ya know. Can't wait to have my own place with my girlfriend... it will be decorated with plants all over and of course at least one room that's for those special spice occasions.
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

cheiron
#6 Posted : 7/3/2013 1:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the bismuth is awesome, i have small ones but this size would be really great to have around as a power object...

LRx
#7 Posted : 7/5/2013 3:31:21 AM

Join us, friends

Thank you for your replies!

adam, I will check that out! Orgone generators are very cool! I also agree we need to see pictures of people's sanctuaries, of those willing to share!

Botanical Bliss, that sounds great. We are going for something similar! I love the idea with the lights around the room. We actually thought of the same thing!

cheiron, eBay has a great selection! I advise to check it out for many minerals/crystals!

Thanks again!
-LRx

Orion
#8 Posted : 7/6/2013 12:56:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's a damn fine chunka rock salt. You could dry cure an elephant with that beast.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.