We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
THH+Mushrooms Options

TheNtt
#1 Posted : 4/30/2009 7:48:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There has been only a little bit of discussion on using THH to potentiate mushrooms. SWIM is wondering if anyone has experimented with this combo, and if so, how much THH is needed?

For example, would it be possible to take 1.7g of mushrooms with X amount of THH to make the experience feel like 3.5g of mushrooms?

SWIM has also been pondering smoking some DMT in the midst of a THH+Mushroom experience. Do you know anyone who's tried that?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 4/30/2009 7:55:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has smoked spice at the end of a harmaline+mushroom trip..it was really sweet...it was extremely smooth and the visuals were wicked sweet...it was very enjoyable..

on the other side...SWIM was sharing some of his mescaline with a friend..and they just werent getting much effect from it...shes quite the hard head...anyway..he decided to give her 100mg of THH and another 80mg of mescaline acetate...she continued to not feel much of anything...so then he gave her some mushrooms that had been soaking in honey for a long long time...6-10 months..and she only ate like 1/3 of a dose of mushrooms..but she said that she immediately felt like she was tripping out..and the mescaline kicked in as well..because SWIM feels she just wasnt aware of what mescaline feels like...so it wasnt coming into her consciousness..but the mushrooms helped her body understand what mescaline was supposed to feel like...she said she had a great trip with some very deep thoughts regarding colors and what they meant..so even though she only ate a small dose of mushrooms...the THH must have allowed them to be more powerful and also enabled her to experience the mescaline
it's a sound

bufoman
#3 Posted : 4/30/2009 8:25:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

This would be a very interesting combination.
Has anyone combined mushrooms with any MAOI compounds? If so what were the doses and effects?

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 4/30/2009 8:28:48 PM

Teotzlcoatl

O god.... Mushrooms and Syrian Rue... O GOD!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

TheNtt
#5 Posted : 4/30/2009 8:32:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe SWIM will have to be the guinea pig. He only has 3.5g's of mushrooms.

Perhaps he will try taking 150-200mg of THH orally, then moments later eat 1.7g's of mushrooms.

psychosisdoses
#6 Posted : 4/30/2009 9:02:02 PM

Derek

TheNtt wrote:
Maybe SWIM will have to be the guinea pig. He only has 3.5g's of mushrooms.

Perhaps he will try taking 150-200mg of THH orally, then moments later eat 1.7g's of mushrooms.

may the force be with you..
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

69ron
#7 Posted : 4/30/2009 9:46:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to see the results of that one. That's sounds fantastic.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

amor_fati
#8 Posted : 4/30/2009 10:00:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM regularly uses sublingual THH with vaporized DMT while on mushrooms. He feels significantly more energized and inspired with this combo.

redeyesmj
#9 Posted : 4/30/2009 10:32:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love shrooms and rue!! It takes you so far into the trip it is awsome. I have taken as much as 10 grams with 300 mg of rue extract that i bought online. I should note 10 grams is a strong dose for me but i am used to taking that much. My friend just tried this combo with 3.5 grams shrooms and 200 mg rue and had visuals for the first time from shrooms. I have done this combo many times and with aya vine also many times, I personally like rue better though. give it a shot you wont be dissaponted as long as you just let it flow!!

psychosisdoses
#10 Posted : 5/1/2009 2:46:16 AM

Derek

has anyone here tried harmaloids+LSD.... i have always wondered how that would be...
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

69ron
#11 Posted : 5/1/2009 6:58:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Passionflower (which contains harmala alkaloids) goes REALLY WELL with LSD. It completely blocks the nasty electric feel of LSD, smoothes out the rough edges, and gives it an ayahuasca like feel making visions far more possible.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Phlux-
#12 Posted : 5/1/2009 7:05:49 PM

The Root

swim tried 3g rue with 3.5g cubies - longer, darker earthy colors , longer peak, very different but very enjoyable.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

TheNtt
#13 Posted : 5/1/2009 8:15:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Passionflower (which contains harmala alkaloids) goes REALLY WELL with LSD. It completely blocks the nasty electric feel of LSD, smoothes out the rough edges, and gives it an ayahuasca like feel making visions far more possible.

That sounds great!

acolon_5
#14 Posted : 5/1/2009 8:39:44 PM

The Great Namah

'Coatl wrote:
O god.... Mushrooms and Syrian Rue... O GOD!

I concur. 2grams Syrain Rue and 3grams cubes produced an 8 hour very weird experience. That electric feel (I for some reason relate it to a metalic feel) that 69ron just posted about was present for the first time with the rue+mushrooms. Visuals were much more pronounced, but it was very weird.

I haven't gone back to that combo.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

psychosisdoses
#15 Posted : 5/1/2009 11:11:45 PM

Derek

69ron wrote:

that sounds interesting... i sometimes really like that electric feel but i can sure understand why one would want to block it... how was the passionflower used? recommend any particular variety or vendor? (i havent looked much into passionflower i thought concentrations were low)

im hoping sometime this summer ill find "THE SOURCE" its been too long...
oh to lay hands on a bible of fluff Very happy

edit- noticed this was my 420th post as im hitting the bowl.. hell yea!

970Codfert
#16 Posted : 5/1/2009 11:54:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has wanted to try the passion flower LSD combo for a while but the LSD has disappeared. SWIM dislikes the "electric feel" of LSD as well in higher doses.

would THH or rue extract help with nausea that accompanies mushrooms at all?

SWIM experiences extreme nausea with mushrooms... SWIM is not new to mushrooms and it happens almost every single time he takes them, no matter how he takes them (he's tried everything). He knows it is very common to have nausea, even horrible nausea, but sometimes it is absolutely unbearable and produces a really unpleasant trip. Is there a strain SWIM could grow that are notoriously gentle on the stomach? Any suggestions would be great because SWIM really enjoys the mushroom trip!
All posts are fictional.

psychosisdoses
#17 Posted : 5/2/2009 1:01:28 AM

Derek

970Codfert wrote:
SWIM has wanted to try the passion flower LSD combo for a while but the LSD has disappeared. SWIM dislikes the "electric feel" of LSD as well in higher doses.

SWIM experiences extreme nausea with mushrooms... SWIM is not new to mushrooms and it happens almost every single time he takes them, no matter how he takes them (he's tried everything). He knows it is very common to have nausea, even horrible nausea, but sometimes it is absolutely unbearable and produces a really unpleasant trip. Is there a strain SWIM could grow that are notoriously gentle on the stomach? Any suggestions would be great because SWIM really enjoys the mushroom trip!

i have heard of a steaming process from 69ron that is supposed to make it less nauseating and more effective.. i think it may of been that it converted the psilocybin into psilocin i forget exactly how it was or even what i was trying to say.... im tripping again.. (five days abstinence zero tolerance is regained)

69ron
#18 Posted : 5/2/2009 1:15:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

970Codfert wrote:

1-2 Datura stramonium seeds should completely block the nausea, but it might also make the trip stronger. SWIM tried 3 seeds with 74 mg of mescaline (isolated from San Pedro) and it made the trip much more psychedelic. 2 seeds were enough to completely block the nausea from 100 mg of bufotenine taken orally (oral bufotenine always causes nausea), so I'm sure it will block the nausea from mushrooms too. But only take 1-3 seeds and no more than that. You should never take more than 10 seeds in a day to be on the safe side (26 is the maximum safe dosage).

69ron
#19 Posted : 5/2/2009 1:16:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
i have heard of a steaming process from 69ron that is supposed to make it less nauseating and more effective.. i think it may of been that it converted the psilocybin into psilocin i forget exactly how it was or even what i was trying to say....

Yeah, that's the theory anyway. SWIM says it works, but there's no proof to back it up. Psilocin causes less side effects than psilocybin, so it's always preferred.

69ron
#20 Posted : 5/2/2009 1:18:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
69ron wrote:

that sounds interesting... i sometimes really like that electric feel but i can sure understand why one would want to block it... how was the passionflower used? recommend any particular variety or vendor? (i havent looked much into passionflower i thought concentrations were low)

1-3 teaspoons made into tea is all that's needed. It's not the MAOI effects that are doing it. Passionflower at that dose has almost no MAOI effects. It has mild harmala-like psychedelic effects though, and that's what does it.

123NEXT