We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt in golden wattle leavs Options

RoughNutz
#1 Posted : 6/29/2013 1:59:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sry if this coms out funny az i only hav mobile internet.

i am lucky enuf to have 3 small golden wottles on my 5acre western australian property however thay are qutie small and
i am unwilling to strip them of eny of there bark. i would like to know if eny one here haz dun an extrackt useing only the
leaves. i hav dun two extraks so far one of my own desine and thr second i followed elfspice tek from google. my main question is that of yeild my first tek i took 100g of fresh leaf and froz un froz u couple of times over about a week to brake down cell walls. i then put this into a blender with just enuf hot ph3 viniger water to form u pulp.
next i transferd into a coffey maker and passed 8cups so about 2liters of again ph3 water viniger steam threw the pulp after squeazing the pulp dry it had no bitter tast.
pourd into shalow wide pyrex dish and added 100-150ml lighter fluid naptha mixed, settled and syphoned off.
added naoh coustic soda to ph13 whent deep purple black colour.
added 200ml white spirit drycleaning fluid and the rest of the lighter fluid (i thort i had a full liter bottle of the white spirits when i started but only had 200ml) about fifty ml, mixed stird agitated fore at least 20-30min non-stop
i let it settle coverd with glad wrap and left it in the freazer fore about a week.
i poured evenly into silicon cup cake tray and evaporated.
i got fed up at the end and pourd tonto large glass pane i had should have duv that first lol
in the end i scraped up 230mg of oringe red yellow powder crystals there was sum funny lookn goop and plane white powder
in spots on the pane but i craped around them. now iv never smoked or even seen dmt out side of google image. i put 50mg in my bulb and tryd to smoke it like meth it sorta melted down a bit but then just instanly turnd to crisp black char in the bulb i had no idear wot i was doing wasted another two 50mg hits the same way i keep the intending to find sumone with a
base pipe who knew wot was wot then....lost the bag. next i try elfspice tek of google with like 200grams fresh leaf but think i screwd up with sumthen coz i got like 3GRAMS out of it and it smelt tasted of naoh it was same colour redy yellow az the first try but just powdery realy powdery. so realy i dont know wot to expect yield wize here plus lern to smoke it so if eny one els haz thort that leaves are way more sustainable than bark let me know the leaves were picked just at the start of winter with the tree in full flower.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acacian
#2 Posted : 6/29/2013 2:56:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its hard to know what was in your extract... there could be alkaloids other than dmt in there so I guess its hard to know until its vaped properly. there has been findings of dmt in pycnantha before but it is by no means a reliable dmt source in a lot of people's experience.

posted by nen888:

Quote:
Australia's national floral emblem, native to Victoria, South Australia and W.A., grown extensively elsewhere internationally..reported 0.5% DMT bark [unpublished phytochemical survey 1991], 0.3% DMT in bark [recent shaman-australis thread], also small amounts DMT reported in leaf by S. Voogelbreinder 2009, and 0.02% tryptamines in leaf by Robert Hegnauer [2001]..

wira
#3 Posted : 9/7/2013 2:53:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Although pycnantha is perhaps the 'correct' identity for "golden wattle", common names are unreliable, and other Acacias such as longifolia are also commonly called golden wattle. You could theoretically call most of them that, because of their golden yellow flowers, so what I'm saying is, your post doesn't tell what species you're actually working with.
AND, Hegnauer did not report what was claimed above. Heganuer's work was purely literature reviews and summaries, often incomplete, and simply referred to White's earlier finding of less than 0.01% alkaloids (of unidentified type) in leaf.

Kitt
#4 Posted : 7/25/2019 4:46:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, Western Australia and have an abundance access to golden wattle, I’m just wondering what is best to use? Tree bark or root bark?

Chimp Z
#5 Posted : 7/25/2019 11:27:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey y'all just to vouch for sustainability...

if you're going to work with Acacia Pycnantha only use the phyllodes.
There's no need to harm these plants for root segments.
Work is being done to clarify if these are trees that can be used for healing.