We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Confirmed DMT containing plant from India. Options

zupaul
#1 Posted : 6/28/2013 10:58:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, this is my first podt on the nexus,but have been a lurker for along time, is a fan of the niceness this community can conjour up.Smile

So this thread is to everyone in South Asia/India , who is having difficulty finding anything shipped here.(difficult customs regulations) or even finding anything.
just last week ,my chemist friend extractedd for me ,43 mg of DMT from 150 gms of whole root powder of Acacia Niltoica or the gum arabic tree. Thats about 0.02 % DMT.
Before doing please try doing this with root bark alone, I suspect most of it comes form the bark.And ofcourse post it here.

Post your valuable insights if any.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mattafizz25
#2 Posted : 6/28/2013 11:53:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nice thanks for sharing mate Very happy

nen888
#3 Posted : 6/28/2013 12:52:53 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..thank you for this report zupaul..
you are right that alkaloid would only be in the bark (the inner layer infact) so the percentage is likely much higher..

last year Shakya et al. found what looked like dmt by reagent colour testing in A. nilotica in India..
see acacia info thread here..they were getting much larger amounts of alkaloid..

zupaul
#4 Posted : 6/28/2013 3:03:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@Matt Thanks mate.its my pleasure to help the community. especially people from resourxe dry places like India.
@nen..thank you so much,that was just what I was looking for.

rusty332033
#5 Posted : 1/9/2014 8:21:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Zupol

Hi, can you give your extraction process of DMT from Acacia Niltoica, it ll b great help

wearepeople
#6 Posted : 1/9/2014 2:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rusty332033 wrote:
Zupol

Hi, can you give your extraction process of DMT from Acacia Niltoica, it ll b great help

Rusty,

There are a few teks floating around the nexus that will work. I believe there's even an acacia extraction work space thread around somewhere.

Wap
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

starway6
#7 Posted : 1/10/2014 1:45:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rusty332033 wrote:
Zupol

There are a lot of acacia trees that have DMT in them.. but they also have other alcaloids...
If you try extracting from this type of Acacia tree ..BE SHURE.. you know what else it contains!
In southern arizona .. acacia trees are everywhere!.. that Contain DMT but they also have nicotine...mescaline...several other things that may make you sick..
Leaves from these trees have made cattle sick in Texas..!
Compleatly research this plant before ingesting anythin from it!

benzyme
#8 Posted : 1/10/2014 3:52:12 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

nen888 wrote:
last year Shakya et al. found what looked like dmt by reagent colour testing in A. nilotica in India..

I hope they used some spectrometric assay (NMR, GC/LC-MS, FTIR), because a reagent test doesn't differentiate DMT from other simple tryptamines.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Earthwalker
#9 Posted : 1/11/2014 6:09:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wearepeople wrote:
rusty332033 wrote:
Zupol

Rusty,

There are a few teks floating around the nexus that will work. I believe there's even an acacia extraction work space thread around somewhere.

Wap

Here is the work space link https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=35632

nen888
#10 Posted : 1/11/2014 8:34:06 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

benzyme wrote:
nen888 wrote:

I hope they used some spectrometric assay (NMR, GC/LC-MS, FTIR), because a reagent test doesn't differentiate DMT from other simple tryptamines.

..yes you are right, thanks, benzyme...
Dragendorf's reagent red-brown on paper could also be 5meoDMT, and/or other simple tryptamines..

[edit] BUT.. the Rf values of a methanol/choroform extract was 0.46 (very close to DMT's 0.48 )

there are a couple of anecdotal reports of DMT from A. nilotica, including nexian Phlux last year..

SKA
#11 Posted : 1/11/2014 5:11:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interresting. However

Now what I have been wondering for the longest time: Did anyone ever do a proper chem analysis to
determine if there is any DMT or 5-MeO-DMT present in the Gum of Acacia Nilotica?

I believe the gum is quite readily available in stores. Often candy is made from it.
Would be lovely to learn it has a decent amount of spice in it. Smile

nen888
#12 Posted : 1/12/2014 9:37:24 AM
member for the trees

..i've just edited my post above....

due to Rf value the alkaloid found by Shakya et al. probably was DMT..

there's a lot to remember in acacia world!

rOm
#13 Posted : 1/12/2014 1:20:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trans, of course there are a few similarities between thoses two alcaloids if we want - like say psilocybine and n,n-dmt. Many tryptamine shares some caracteristic but 5meo-dmt is very unique and also, very challenging at time. Much much more then 5meo-mipt who's more a mellow relaxed tryptamine.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

pau
#14 Posted : 1/13/2014 3:14:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

secret message in the old Wrigley's commercial? "double your pleasure, double your fun ...."
WHOA!

Du57mi73
#15 Posted : 1/13/2014 6:24:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
There are a lot of acacia trees that have DMT in them.. but they also have other alcaloids...
If you try extracting from this type of Acacia tree ..BE SHURE.. you know what else it contains!
In southern arizona .. acacia trees are everywhere!.. that Contain DMT but they also have nicotine...mescaline...several other things that may make you sick.

Which trees have mescaline in them?
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE