We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Super Powers During Experiences Options

LoveInTheDream
#21 Posted : 4/15/2022 4:45:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have brought entities into this realm that my sober friends have interacted with/seen.
I have met entities in other realms who did things that affected me and my surroundings/interactions with sober people objectively in this realm here.

I've had some telepathy with others on medicines.
I have had some synesthesia, particularly with seeing music.
I've performed physical feats that are regularly "impossible" to me- barrel rolls, jumping flips, perfect aim with champagne corks, balls and arrows.

Here is an interesting interview with Owsley on DMT and how it came to be banned onstage at Dead shows due to how it affected the circuits and speakers...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzcA-bcR4LI

In a different clip from the same interview he discusses telepathy and other strange occurrences while under the influence of his LSD.

These things happen. Learning how to use it and focus it is the work of deep monks and magicians.

ZionofEnoch, I am curious to have you unpack some of what you've said...

Quote:
I discovered various things about the plants and also reality in doing this, what they actually are there for and what they actually do. Many of these experiences were felt and witnessed by others, the vast majority of them are subjective.

I have a theory on how a good majority of this works as my work with the plants stretched out over a long period of time.

Can you elaborate on some of the theories you've developed? Obviously, they will be taken with a grain of salt and not as subjective truths, but I am curious as it sounds as though you've gone deep and still retain some healthy skepticism yourself.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PREV12