We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
msm+zapper+ayahuasca Options

adam
#1 Posted : 6/27/2013 10:47:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been using MSM for a long time now and recently built myself a zapper.
http://www.drclark.net/p...es/zapper-basics/zapping
When I hold my zapper while I am under the influence of ayahuasca i can feel the energy coursing through me and seemingly parasites dying. I have to say that after a few sessions with this combo I am feeling a lot better, just lighter in general and more clearheaded. More so then just ayahuasca alone.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has used a zapper? If you haven't and you feel like you need a boost in energy or just feel toxic in general I think you should look into using MSM+zapper+ ayahuasca combo. I will continue to do this work and update accordingly. Also would like to hear about peoples experiences with MSM in general.

Im currently taking 1 tablespoon msm empty stomach in the morning and 1 at night. Taking with reishi powder also.
And using zapper as i feel is necessary. Used 7 min on 15 min break x 3.

A paper showing they may have benefit I am not sure the journal it was published in is scientifically rigorous.
http://paradevices.com/thiel.html

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 6/28/2013 12:21:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have one of the origional Don Croft zappers, the ones that David Wolfe sells or used to sell anyway. Actaully I have 2 zappers but I cant remember what the second one is.

I used to eat spoonfulls of MSM in the morning.

I have taken MSM and then drunk ayahnuasca with my zapper on many times..cant say I noticed any effect from the zapper honestly..

orgonite.. now that I can feel..for whatever it is worth.

I prefer to just drink ayahuasca with hunks of quartz on my chakras personally.
Long live the unwoke.

adam
#3 Posted : 6/28/2013 12:35:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used a couple different zappers with varying effects the one i built is right out of hulda clarks book A Cure for All Diseases. I also had my orgone generator in my lap idk i might put that away next time to see what effect just the zapper has.
Also I get my feet wet and step on paddles since me and my friend have found this to be seemingly most effective.

When i vaped some dmt I had an entity that seemed very pleased with me and seemed to want me to continue with this orgone,zapper, alchemy.

Also i should add that it was a subtle energy i felt although very noticeable once i started to focus on it.

Anyways im going to keep messing with it seeing if it leads anywhere beneficial.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 6/28/2013 12:38:28 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

My buddy has a zapper that I've played with quite a bit. It's just like a machine with these two metal handles you hold that sends a mild electric shock through your system and is used for parasites and such, I assume this is the same kind of zapper you guys are talking about?

It does seem to have some definite effects on my energy field leaving me feeling lighter and more energized after a session. Maybe that's just placebo, in any case it's a cool little toy.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

adam
#5 Posted : 6/28/2013 12:55:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes that is it.
the body viewed as a conductor yields many interesting thoughts to me especially when entering the realms of tryptamine playtime.

Curious to hear peoples theories in this context of experimentation. energy ascention via electro- biochemistry?

adam
#6 Posted : 6/28/2013 2:00:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Something big I forgot to mention. Since I have been using the zapper I noticed a big increase in my flexibility. Ten days ago I couldn't get into full lotus without pain. Now i can sit comfortably in that position. Nothing changed except for my zapper use.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#7 Posted : 6/28/2013 7:50:12 AM

just some guy

Hulda Clark. I knew I recognized that name... She's pretty much a star when it comes to quack doctors (pfft, like a $600, 1 month course is a doctorate program). Funny thing about all her work "fighting cancer"... she died of cancer in 2009 due to lack of proper medical diagnosis and care. Go figure.
http://www.quackwatch.co...Topics/Cancer/clark.html

...But I do hope you enjoyed your seemingly effective placebo treatment! It's good medicine.

InMotion
#8 Posted : 6/28/2013 3:51:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

Thanks Hg. It's funny I posted a QuackWatch article before and had multiple yell at me for it.

I've considered experimenting with electric current and the psychedelic experience on myself. Could be interesting if done properly.

adam
#9 Posted : 6/28/2013 8:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dont judge something until you have tried it yourself.

http://www.hulda-clark-q.../Hulda_Clark_Quack2.html

http://www.hulda-clark-quack.com/

for every article you can find for something you can find just as many against it.

A lot of doctors still say nutritional therapy is hoo-hoo science. Vitamin C therapy for cancer treatment has evidence that supports it efficacy.

a lot of people believe in reiki therapy, while the science community dismisses that as well.

I believe I have experienced genuine results using this in conjunction with msm,reishi, and ayahuasca.

Anyhow believe what you want, but I dont think you should bash something unless you have tried it yourself and can provide sound reasons against its efficacy.

Also as far as quackwatch is concerned anyone can write an article inserting data to support there bias, a lot of things on that site have been proven to work and are even taught in universities. For example craniosacral therapy is taught to osteopaths in major universities, but quackwatch dismisses it as silly.

jamie
#10 Posted : 6/28/2013 9:35:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

quackwatch is a piece of shit website.
Long live the unwoke.

universecannon
#11 Posted : 6/28/2013 10:07:05 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

You mean that website that, when praising the FDA, said they "have not found a group of more capable public servants more sincerely dedicated to protecting the American public."

Laughing

anyways, i don't personally know anything about zappers.. so i can't comment on that. I have taken MSM many times and it does seem to have an interesting affect. I feel clear and energized after using a good chunk in the morning. I don't think i've ever taken it with ayahuasca though.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

The Day Tripper
#12 Posted : 6/28/2013 10:21:26 PM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Quote:
Disclaimer and Notice

We are not medical doctors. This is not medical advice, but merely a reference to Dr. Clark's findings. For medical advice, consult with your physician. Please note that reference to Dr. Clark's findings does not imply that these findings have been corroborated by other scientists. Other scientists may disagree. Dr. Clark's research is based on bio feedback. Both bio feedback research as well as the case studies in Dr. Clark's books are not considered scientific by US Government authorities. We do not make any promises with regards to the products or protocols mentioned.. Note that in the US the zapper and the frequency generator (FG)G are not medical devices and we can't advocate them for medical use.

The dietary and other substances, and/or materials, equipment or devices, discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. Where these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. In some jurisdictions, some of these may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances or medical devices. Since the information published on the web site is accessible to anyone throughout the world, the site does not give legal, nutritional or medical advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of membership, products and/or services mentioned on the site. This information is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions, nor does it claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions by standard medical means. We do not provide diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, nor apply medical, mental health or human development principles.

If the products are of benefit to customers, such benefit is derived from their nutritive value and not any drug action claim. Insofar as the center is a private organization, this web site is "Expressive Association" which is the expression of the center's beliefs through its internal decisions and activities.

Dr. Clark’s findings are intended to benefit normal structure and function and are not prescribed as treatment for medical or psychological conditions, nor for diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, nor to apply medical, mental health or human development principles.

This information is based in part on traditional methods that often use natural herbs and nutrients to support health. The information about these ingredients has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and is not based on scientific evidence from US sources. This product is intended to support general well being and not intended to treat disease. If conditions persist, please seek advise from your medical doctor.

Dr. Clarks Disclaimer

Relevant to point out there's little/if any peer review testing that backs up the claims they make, and their disclaimer absolves them from making any statements that "could" be complete BS.

Not saying its all BS, or doesn't work, i'd just like to see some scientific proof, otherwise its pseudoscience/unreviewed, non peer tested/reproduced theory.

If it works for you, and you are ok with that disclaimer, fine. But it needs to be presented along with any claims, even indirect advocacy by their customers, imho. As well, i think the nexus has a policy along those lines. Not that its prohibited, but you need the disclaimer if there's no scientific testing/reproduction among her peers.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

jamie
#13 Posted : 6/29/2013 12:04:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry but I dont need any disclaimer to talk about my personal experience with anything that I feel like talking about.
Long live the unwoke.

The Day Tripper
#14 Posted : 7/1/2013 3:40:07 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
jamie wrote:
sorry but I dont need any disclaimer to talk about my personal experience with anything that I feel like talking about.

Absolutely true.

But imho giving her a title of Dr., is misleading. She is not a Medical Doctor, or even a liscenced ND (naturopathic doctor). At best a naturopathy practitioner.

My point is her claim to the title of Dr. is not justified, thus my disclaimer that even if you think naturopathy is a legitimate medical practice, she's not even accredited as a ND, so to call her a doctor is a false claim.

I know everyone is free to discuss their personal experience here, and i think that's good. Even for this particular topic.

But to make the claim she's a licensed doctor, is misleading, and factually false. You have to dig up the disclaimer on her site to find out shes not licensed even as a ND.

That was my point. Your free to discuss your own opinions, and i never implied otherwise. I stated my opinion that if you promote or advocate her methods and link to her site, and consider her a doctor, you need to back up the claim she's a doctor.

If you don't consider her a licensed doctor, the title she claims and is claimed to hold post-mortem, then imho that's totally kosher to promote or advocate her methods. To be fair, my post was aimed at the op and the title of Dr. they claim she has. As well as the site, until you dig up their disclaimer.

I don't have an issue with anything else in this thread, nor do i think personal experiences need to be backed up with sources/facts, unless specifically claimed as such. Everyone's free to their own opinion, mine was that she's not a doctor. And its my opinion that a disclaimer that she isn't should be made more clear, rather than have to find out so through clicking a few links to get to the disclaimer on her site.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

jamie
#15 Posted : 7/1/2013 4:33:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe. I dont know who that women is..never heard of her so I was not referring to her with my experience.
Long live the unwoke.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#16 Posted : 7/3/2013 7:22:28 AM

just some guy

adam wrote:
Don't judge something until you have tried it yourself.

Don't assume folks haven't tried something just because they don't vouch for it.

I don't consider subjective effects to be results. I consider them subjective effects... but if that is not the case for you, then great! Placebo is, in fact, a bona fide and effective method of healing. I'm glad you received benefits from it, and I do hope it continues working for you. No need to support snakeoil salesmen to reap the benefits though, that is unless you need to have that device to keep yourself in a mental state that allows those effects.

Unlike Reiki, craniosacral, and other therapies, I've found absolutely zero verifiable, peer reviewed studies that show any objective results, which backs up my own subjective experience which suggests to me that any effects were probably placebo. If you are alright with assuming that your subjective experience is god's word and ultimate truth, who am I to tell you otherwise?

adam
#17 Posted : 7/3/2013 4:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19366446

and this I posted in my OP http://paradevices.com/thiel.html

I agree none of these are hard evidence of its efficacy, but they do suggest something more then the placebo effect is happening here. Just because something isn't believed by the mainstream medical community doesn't mean it doesn't work.

” Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
- Buddha

Hiyo Quicksilver
#18 Posted : 7/3/2013 7:41:48 PM

just some guy

That cancer study doesn't show anything compelling that most novel research doesn't also show, particularly cancer research. As we know from NSAID's and antidepressants, the method of data collection manipulates the results in a way favorable to the intent of the researcher, and more data must then be collected over a larger sample over longer periods of time and by different people in order to be reliable. This is the case in every field from pharmacology to evolutionary biology to physics, and the results are far from compelling to begin with, and do not take into consideration any other therapies which were no doubt received by these patients during their "zapper" treatment by other doctors and practitioners. Like the title suggest, it's merely to address the possible efficacy of this treatment, with no objective investigation as to the effect of it.

The second study is a farce from the start. The patients are claimed to have started treatment with particular or possible infections that were diagnosed based on a 30 minute interview, yet there was no prior labwork or real diagnosis performed. Simply a recording of subjective symptoms. The overwhelming ratio of women to men is not only bad science, but casts the presumptions of pre-existing illness further into doubt (I'm sure I'll catch shit for this): Women have larger and more assertive amygdalas and are far more likely to fabricate and/or exacerbate illness through emotional feedback, and instance of hypochondria are much higher. This would also exacerbate any positive effects in a similar way, though to a more profound degree. Subjective effects are not results.
I would cite some sources here, but there have been so many studies on this that you would likely find better information searching for yourself than reading links I could provide, and I have no need to prove myself: the information is available in droves from sources more credible than myself. There are also many resources for practical information on placebo healing, if you wish to augment whatever benefits you're receiving from zapper use.

adam
#19 Posted : 7/3/2013 8:23:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not really sure your purpose in arguing?

If your trying to convince I am having a placebo effect I don't think thats going to happen.

I have spoken to other people who use this and they also notice similarities. Such as difference in stool( indicating detox), a mental fog followed by pronounced mental clarity (also indicating detox), all I have spoken to lately also report increase in flexibility, and a feeling of increased energy and the need for less food. These reports seem to indicate that the zapper is indeed killing parasites as it is intended to do.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK20917/

http://www.cancer.org/ca...nts-and-cancer-parasites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glYScsxzLVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkgmPEfAPTU

Parasites affect consciousness/heath in many ways. We know that electricity kills organisms, so its not a huge leap to see this can work.

I can present no hard science, maybe one day I will do my own research with the zapper and get it published. Anyways I believe it works and so do many others the fact that the modern medical community doesn't except honestly makes me believe it works even more.

Also my cousin the one showed it to me is an osteopath and N.D.

adam
#20 Posted : 7/3/2013 8:43:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And to Jamie one reason you may not feel anything is because you might drink enough ayahuasca and eat healthy enough to keep yourself relatively parasite free (from what I gather about you anyhow).

Because what I seem to feel while on aya with the zapper is that the parasites are dying and I feel strange energy surges and get visions of parasitic/negative entities leaving me.

12NEXT