We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
teachings from hyperspace Options

cheiron
#1 Posted : 6/23/2013 10:00:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi There,

Even though I already made quite some additions to the 'hyperspace lexicon wiki' going back to 2010 i'm kind of new on the forum.

A nice introduction of what i'm up to can be found in a document I have written, titled 'Teachings From Hyperspace'. It can be found overhere [edit: file attached] and I hope it qualifies enough to get 'promoted' to a full member.

Besides it being nice to be able to engage in the ongoing dialogue overhere, i hope it is a better place to start a conversation about the definition of certain words in the hyperspace lexicon than the 'talk' page https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Talk:Hyperspace_lexicon

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 6/23/2013 10:24:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, man... no one checks the talk pages.

As someone who contributes to the Lexicon and the Wiki, I can say that those halls are rather empty in general.

But welcome to the Nexus proper. I will perhaps download your paper, but you might want to paste it here, or upload it as a Nexus attachment if it is large. Not everyone will want to click over to download from MediaFire.

Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself... and specifically your interest in entheogens. Give people a sense of your attitudes and level of experience.

All the best amigo...
HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

cheiron
#3 Posted : 6/23/2013 10:42:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The talk pages seem kind of deserted indeed Smile

I will try to attach the file to this post, hope that will work. It is not really large in terms of MB's, but too lenghty to copy&past overhere (25 pages).

A bit more about myself... Lets see were to start.

I have been fiddling around with psychedlics (acid, mushrooms) but the encounter with ayahuasca was mindblowing. I used the ayahuasca in the santo daime setting in the Netherland and was, starting the first ritual, sort of 'addopted' by a hyperspace being that acted as my guide in hyperspace. Over time, new guides were introduced and I explored hyperspace to some length. Over a three year period these experiences included meetings with archangles and demons, timetravel to the middle ages (especially the moment of death from one of mine incarnations in that time, or at least, that way it has been explained to me by my guide...), ecstatic spiritual experiences, perceiving DNA strands, dying several times, ... To much to tell in a short introduction, but i guess you get the feel. That's sort of the reason I wrote it down in a document, i hope i will be able to attach to this post Smile

After this three year period I took a break from drinking the ayahuasca in the high frequency of the santo daime (like once or twice a week). I really needed a period to re-establish my connection to our common reality and culture as to not get too alienated from it, i guess i'm not the only one that has to do that every now and then...

But since a month, i'm back on drinking ayahuasca, though in a less high frequency as before... Even better, i will be off to hyperspace in an 8-hour ritual in three hours from now Smile

So, meet you there, maybe Pleased

Handel
#4 Posted : 6/23/2013 10:59:38 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

I've read the whole PDF, very interesting! A few questions, on some points that I got a bit confused:
- Is Emmanuel a human person, a shaman, or someone you met in hyperspace? How did he enter your body with his hands? Do you see him when you enter hyperspace, can he follow you there?
- What does it mean that we live in multiple dimensions, at the same time? I mean, in one of your description about your co-travelers, you explained something that many people on DMT have mentioned: that their sitters or the people in the room often change appearance. Your explanation was that because we live in different dimensions at the same time, sometimes we tune in on these other dimensions, so we see them as they would look at these places.
- Was the Daoist monk you met a real-life, alive human person who had entered hyperspace via meditation, or was he a being already living in hyperspace (e.g. a transcended ex-human)?

cheiron
#5 Posted : 6/23/2013 11:43:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to hear you enjoyed the read Smile

About the things you asked:

- everytime i refer to 'being' i refer to to someone in hyperspace. It took me a long time to find a right term for that. Aliens, Angels, Spirits, Archetypes, what have you... All of them seem to be contaminated with associations that don't fit the actual experience. So for some time i settled for just 'being'. In part IV i switched to :others: .

Anyway. Emmanuel is a hyperspace being. Since the beginning he has been very present. He is kind of human like, as described. I most of the time see him when I start entering hyperspace. He is sort of my pick-up guide at the airport, just before take of Smile I guess that will explain for the entering my body and him being able to follow me in hyperspace.

- i developped the idea, that we always exist in this other dimensions, with the other experiences. More or less like tuning a radio. Us being tuned into broadcast #1 doenst mean other broadcasts arent there. We just dont perceive them. Some people are kind of steady in there transformation; it is something 'they' (the :othersSmile told me, connected to the idea that having a psychosis is nothing more than getting stuck in one of these frequencies while losing 'channel normal' Smile . So, you are there, right now. You just aren't able to feel that, or perceive that. That is, most of the time. The association with physics, claiming that electrons dissapear out of existence and pop into it, all of the time, is somewhat illustrative. Half of the time the electrons of our body pop out of existence, in this reality. So where do they go? They exist in hyperspace, i assume...

To be crystal clear about the status of the teachings of the :others: , i really don't know if everything they say is the 'truth'. I don't claim anything absolute here. It is just, they tell it, I write it down if it resonates with me. I still have a lot of things I am not sure of, or things I just take as a working hypothesis untill I encounter a deeper truth....

- the daoist monk was also a hyperspace being. I'm not sure what his status was. The feeling i got was that it was indeed a transcended ex-human, but he didnt told me explicit.

Hyperspace Fool
#6 Posted : 6/23/2013 9:35:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading your pdf now....

We use the term entity, but it is as hollow as any other term.

In case you are interested, here is a small taxonomy I have been working on about Hyperspace Entities. https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._Fool.27s_classification

I will pop back after reading your words.

Be well.
HF

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

cheiron
#7 Posted : 6/24/2013 11:47:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interested to hear what you'll think of the pdf.

I looked up 'entity' in my etymological dictionary. Interesting enough, it states that entity comes from 'entitatis' and 'ens', which is the present participle of 'to be', aka 'being'. So in that sense, 'entity' and 'being' both reffer to this very basic state of being into existence.

On the other hand, 'entity' somehow has gained a clearer overtone of "being into existence without having a carbon-based physical body", so it might be a good idea, for the sake of clearness, to adopt that term.

Interesting taxonomy you made. As the labels used point to more or less familiar entities, something is no totally clear to me. You distinguish between two categories, aka 'hyper-spatial beings' and 'extra dimensional beings that don't live in hyperspace'. The definition in the lexicon of hyperpace being 'The place you go to after breakthrough', I wonder why you seem to split hyperspace into two distinct realms, hyperspace and a deeper place beyond hyperspace?... I never met a dream wizard, but i had encounters with different gods&goddesses. To me, they live as much in hyperspace as the flirty fairies or the hyperspace jesters. A different hierarchy, and different location, but still hyperspace to me.

As I understand you, you define 'hyperspace' as one of the 'various dimensional "floors" ', but maybe you can clairify me a bit on that, what distinguishes hyperspace from the other dimensional floors..

And next, even though i recognize your 'local entities' category, i think of 'elementals' as a spieces that can be connected to for instance a pool, trees, spring, field or whatever local place, while you classify thm as 'extra imensionl beings not in hyperspace' but maybe we're talking about a different experience??

I've always thought of Rudolf Steiner's (you know, they guy that founded anthroposofy) taxonomy as usefull, as he states that there are three main classes: entities that are intransparent, entities that are tranparent to light but dont emit light themselves and entities that are a light emiting source themselves.

Your taxonomy seems to center around different locations, which is to me also a nice idea, yet to be clarified. Did you ever tried to make some sort of poll on the forum, what the amounts of members are that recognize different entities? Might be interesting to found out... Furthermore, time might also be a nice idea of classifying some entities; some seem prehistoric, some seem to exist in the future. And maybe there should be a subclass of meetings with ones own self? To me it is one of the deeper experiences I've had, to encounter myself as I lived like 500 years ago. But maybe thats more another word for the lexicon, a degree of the encounter with self on a scale of selfreflection than a subclass of entities.

Much to ponder.... Smile

Hyperspace Fool
#8 Posted : 6/25/2013 9:30:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Much to ponder indeed...

I tend to use the word being when accompanied by a descriptor like light or parasitic etc. Otherwise it is a bit too vague for me. Also, the psychonaut community has already kind of agreed on the term entity, so it makes sense to use that term.

In the end, though it matters very little what you call them.

As for my classification, it is incomplete for sure... and the names are rather arbitrary. I too am familiar with elemental spirits that exist here, but if I were to really make the list complete it would require a considerable time investment. I will perhaps update it soon though, as I avoided talk about negative entites in general so as not to plant that idea in some unsuspecting heads. However, a flood of recent threads on the topic have shown me that it is something that needs addressing and is not merely suggestion.

I differentiate hyperspace from other incorporeal lands you can visit, because it has a special characteristic that other dreamlands and higher dimensional spaces lack. A unique form and function that seems to place it as a kind of dimensional nexus par excellence. Furthermore, the entities there seem to share an awful lot in terms of their aesthetic and the kinds of activities they are up to.

Thus, I don't define Hyperspace as merely where you go when you break through, but as a specific place that people tend to visit at some point in their journeys. As it is connected to every other time and place IME, people can shoot through Hyperspace on their way to other zones (alternate universes, parallel realities, dreamscapes, upper dimensions, and as you suggested, other times).

One dead giveaway is the architecture of the place. If it is filled with kaleidoscopic halls, impossible geometries, and folding rooms with reality making machines... hyperspace. If, on the other hand, you find yourself in a culturally significant themed place (Egyptian, Mayan, Hindu or the like), these places are not Hyperspace, but rather the realms of those gods that inspired those mythologies.

None of this is easy to say for sure, and I don't claim the final authority on this stuff. It is just a shorthand way of discussing my 30+ year association with hyperspace... as well as a lifelong experience with entities and dis-corporate spaces. Of course, I have seen "spirits" and lucid dreamed since as long as I can remember.

I will tell you my thoughts on the pdf when I get back to my desktop.

Peace
HF

cheiron
#9 Posted : 6/25/2013 10:28:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed, the community agreement on 'entity' puts a lot of weight in the scale. In the end, evolving language is merely a tool to understand the experience for myself and to be able to communicate the experience so as to reach some kind of mutual understanding. That's the main reason I like to be active in the Lexicon. Developing new words and taking in definitions of others can function as a stepping stone to deeper experiences.

The names you have chosen for some entities might be arbitraty, but on the other hand, I think you did a pretty good job on some of the terms Smile for example, the flirty fairies, thats an entity one can easily recognize, just based on the combination of the two words.

I think it might be a good idea, instead of focussing on the diverse variety of entities on can encounter, to look for some overarching characteristics, and maybe even a matrix of characteristics. Maps can help to spot the uncharted and even to avoid certain domains, like the more negative entities. Thinking along the lines of general parameters like:

Location (local, hyperspace, beyond hyperspace)
Time (paleolithic, present, future, timeless)
Temperature (cold, neutral, warm) (like, some entities seem to have a specific warming or chilling 'feel' about them)
Light (intransparent, transparant, light emitting)

Regarding the essential nature, i'm not sure if there is a pattern that makes sense. On the other hand, the essential nature seems to be the most important of the parameters, but also the most difficult to classify coherent. For example, trying to apply esoteric categories like astrology or kabbalah makes some sense, but seems incomplete at some point or just not fit for hyperspace.

What you say about the negative entities: people seem to meet them anyway, and even though i agree with you that avoiding these entities & places is the best strategy, sometimes travelers get lost in the wrong neighbourhoods and some mapping or navigation how to know you are there (or slowly getting near the 'bad neighbourhoods'Pleased and avoid getting deeper might be helpfull to travelers if they happen to get there by accident. You must have developed some strategy during these 30+ years (impressive by the way Smile ) to deal with these beings or at least the strategy to best avoid them?

Interesting how you explain your view on hyperspace. I recognize the architecture of the place you describe, the kaleidoscopic, folding rooms etc. I also recognize some of the other realms you describe. I always thought it might be nice to try to develop some sort op map, like i imagine the first explorers on the sea looking for new land did.