We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Deliriants Options

Nathanial.Dread
#1 Posted : 6/22/2013 5:57:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Edit - removed
Much love
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AluminumFoilRobots
#2 Posted : 6/22/2013 6:35:46 PM

gufyg

Dude I don't think there ARE any "safe" deliriants. A marked toxic feeling is a hallmark of the anticholinergic state- it doesn't feel good. I have real experience only with Diphenhydramine, and that shit sucks. Grossest drug ever - but when I was 14 for some reason I sought it out. You get real far out there, totally zonked falling into waking-dreams and feeling like your every muscle is full of liquid cement, insanely dry mouth to the point of pain and hallucinating things almost indistinguishable from reality... in a way and at the time. And all the dreams are just random crazy shit, no story or reason... just stupid flashes of meaningless images, a collage of the last few days of your life garbled and mixed into just a crap state of mind... and that's just a poor imitation of the tropanes!

I guess Amanita muscaria is the "safest" deliriant. I had an interesting amanita experience, becoming a patch of them growing in sibera's cold spring wetness. But ibotenic acid is very neurotoxic so it's not really safe at all either.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

spinCycle
#3 Posted : 6/22/2013 8:14:40 PM

Life is Art is Life

Maybe, like Ulysses, you could be tied to the mast for the duration. But he at least got to hear the Sirens' song. Crying or very sad
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

TOXSIN
#4 Posted : 6/22/2013 9:22:29 PM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

I can't really call it safe but its easier to trip safely than on datura form my understanding, and has a higher LD50 less time frame spent in the state of mind, semi toxic feeling if done often but if you're looking for like a one time experience with delerients maybe try benedryl at 200 MG first see if you like the oddness and if it didn't do much for you bump up to 300-400 MG range, I did 400MG once and definitely experienced things/people that weren't there and was still in control enough of my mind to not do anything to dumb although that could have been different because the people I saw definitely seemed real, and every VERY STRANGE THING they did seemed perfectly normal I saw someone pull up into my driveway in a car driven by no one get out of the back seat walk into my house then disappear while I was trying to talk to her. As I said not safe per se but in terms of toxic dosage to trip ratio probably safer than datura but could still land you in some trouble. Happy hunting.
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

arcanum
#5 Posted : 6/22/2013 9:52:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Zolpidem tartrate ( Ambien, Stilnoct) might fit the bill. I was quite into it some 10 years ago, but wouldn't touch it now even if I was paid. Erowid has a section on it with experience reports. If you haven't tried it yet, it's definitely worth a go. Truly deliriant, even hallucinagenic at the right dosage, assuming you can stay awake, even then you won't remember half of it the next day.

I did some of my best creative work on the "next day rebound effect" ( garden design) and solely from that aspect I messed around with it for a couple of years.

AluminumFoilRobots
#6 Posted : 6/23/2013 12:56:35 AM

gufyg

forgot about ambien. Probably would, feels least icky out of the ones I've sampled.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

Nathanial.Dread
#7 Posted : 6/25/2013 3:44:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've actually had an Ambien trip. I was prescribed it for insomnia, and it didn't put me to sleep. I remember lying in bed, wondering what the Hell happened to the walls and why there were colors dripping down from it.

Blessings
~ND

AluminumFoilRobots
#8 Posted : 6/26/2013 2:34:47 AM

gufyg

Thats weird, never heard of any diph sex.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Nathanial.Dread
#9 Posted : 6/26/2013 4:48:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Edit removed
Blessings
~ND

TOXSIN
#10 Posted : 6/26/2013 7:03:47 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
I've actually had an Ambien trip. I was prescribed it for insomnia, and it didn't put me to sleep. I remember lying in bed, wondering what the Hell happened to the walls and why there were colors dripping down from it.

Benadryl is an interesting idea. I'll give that a try. Apparently it's supposed to do really amazing things to sexual experiences.

Blessings
~ND

I dunno about interesting sexual experience. I saw a demons face over my girlfriend at the times shoulder staring at me during sex on benedryl. LOL but definitely research it first if you haven't already it can be uncomfortable not one of those lay down and trip drugs, first time I did a dose higher than 200 MG I tried laying down, and was so uncomfortable just couldn't sit still not stimulated but definitely not sedated by it. I've taken up to 400 MG before and after that won't even touch near that amount again for fear of the way things could turn out. It can be interesting but definitely not a "recreational" drug I'd say. As for ambien I was scripted it once for insomnia as well, It didn't make me sleep either nor did it make me hallucinate, I just felt heavy that's all.
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

Land0n0
#11 Posted : 7/23/2013 4:32:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

high doses of dramamine (8-10 tablets) can cause intense deliriant effects, like mentioned amanita muscaria would be the way to go, look into the different types though as the area they grow in changes wether they have more deliriant effects or psychedelic effects. i have personally tried the latvian kind and had even deliriant and psychedelic effects

LibertyforAll
#12 Posted : 7/23/2013 10:51:18 PM

Claro in Vitam

Ketamine?
Maybe a different class of drugs would better suit you.

I had a bit of a benadryl addiction at one point.
The love hate relationship I had with it, and unknown long term effects, turn me off of both that and anticholinergics in general
I believe in freedom for everyone.
'movies are for people who lack real drugs.' -anne halonium

Nathanial.Dread
#13 Posted : 7/24/2013 3:39:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Edit - removed

Blessings
~ND

hixidom
#14 Posted : 2/4/2016 9:18:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nathaniel.Dread wrote:
I tried to go to sleep and just sleep it off, but I couldn't actually fall asleep, I just entered this strange sort of fugue state where I swear to God, my legs turned into snakes and there were weird beings in the room with me.
Incidentally, my room was now on Mars for some reason.

I'm thinking of revisiting benadryl because of these very strange experiences and also because of the amnesiatic after-effects.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

Biawak
#15 Posted : 2/5/2016 2:11:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Brugmansia flowers mixed with Cannabis flowers is a lovely smoking combo. The effects will be gone by the next day.
"The cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation." - Terence McKenna

BringsUsTogether
#16 Posted : 2/5/2016 3:51:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathaniel.Dread, I STRONGLY recommend against using DPH to enhance orgasms. Some people have reported irreversible erectile dysfunction from doing so:

https://www.reddit.com/r..._the_end_of_my_sex_life/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/1dx5ly/

hixidom
#17 Posted : 2/5/2016 5:42:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

His post was 3 years ago but it's not too late for me Pleased

Also, I haven't looked at those links yet, but I'm guessing the erectile dysfunction is caused by the effect already mentioned in a post above:
Quote:
I tell you one thing, I'll never look at a normal orgasm again the same way.

In any case, I find it hard to believe that temporary drug ingestion can result in permanent erectile dysfunction. Of course, I'm just being hopeful. After all, this seemed like something worth investigating personally.

EDIT: Read those links. Weird...and scary.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

BundleflowerPower
#18 Posted : 2/5/2016 8:38:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I'd say toe is fairly safe, given the proper respect. I enjoy it mixed with cannabis, I consume it as well though on occasion. This is what I did, I grew it for a couple of years before I actually tried it. This plant has an amazing energy. Anyway, the first time I took like a half inch long piece of a leaf tip, just ate it. I find I don't really need much more that that.

downwardsfromzero
#19 Posted : 2/5/2016 11:14:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
[...] I swear to God there were bugs unlike anything I've ever seen before coming out of the cracks in the walls.

My walls don't have cracks in them.

I tried to go to sleep and just sleep it off, but I couldn't actually fall asleep, I just entered this strange sort of fugue state where I swear to God, my legs turned into snakes and there were weird beings in the room with me.
Incidentally, my room was now on Mars for some reason.
[...]
Blessings
~ND

Thanks for that Very happy Sounds like the real hypnogogic delriant deal!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli