We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSA wine? Options

leon
#1 Posted : 6/21/2013 3:51:41 AM
aimsiú fhírinne

I plan on making some wine using LSA. Has anyone tried this? Does anyone think it will make the compound inactive depending on the type of wine? Or possibly make it something unsafe? I'm going to make a glass out of each wine I can get and post my results. I'm VERY experienced in lsa on its own as I've taken at least 200 grams of hbwr over my life(HBWR, morning glory, pnp extracts and a/b extracts), I'd just like to know what to expect when mixing it with wine.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

AluminumFoilRobots
#2 Posted : 6/21/2013 6:08:01 AM

gufyg

I think you should go for it and report back because I am interested.

I once took a 6 rather strong HBWR seeds with a white russian as well as some rum I believe and had a fairly wild trip for HBWR - I believe that alcohol may have increase absorption or perhaps something in the mix led to LSH forming... In any case I tripped face - very beautiful, azure fractals with a nice slow sense of motion. Nothing crazy, but certainly 75% more visual than 6 HBWR seeds alone.

try it man.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

Kash
#3 Posted : 6/21/2013 6:50:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Yes. SWIM has made LSA absinthe and it was great so wine should be good also. Cool
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

MaNoMaNoM
#4 Posted : 9/22/2013 10:11:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read a wine can be made from morning glory flowers.. I'd bet HBWR flowers will work too.
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

cannabinated
#5 Posted : 9/24/2013 11:00:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a report of Krystal Cole's experience with Ergot wine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWX0H8FIDo

It reminds me Of my experience with 12 HBWR seeds, Probably the most intense of my life. The only time I have experienced glossolalia.
It's ALL information.

MagicGing
#6 Posted : 9/25/2013 5:46:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow

That ergot wine sounds craaaaazy

Or crazy inducing
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

ArizonaBay
#7 Posted : 9/25/2013 10:32:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone had success with flowers? I was going to try fresh seed pods too but wine with the flowers sounds interesting? How much would you need?

cannabinated
#8 Posted : 9/27/2013 8:27:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember reading about the morning glory flower wine a couple years ago but I never saw anything extensive or any experience reports. You would probably need to try it for yourself. I dont think that any LSA is concentrated in the flower petals though.
It's ALL information.