We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Astronaut says we're not alone Options

everythingsflashin
#41 Posted : 5/7/2009 2:08:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i really dont have any evidence to this besides david wilcock (and i know how many people on here like him) but he also states that intelligent life in the universe manifests itself in a humanoid body. he says that we all get there from different paths of evolution. that there are some people who are green because theyre skin contains chlorophyll.

where did you hear about this? is there anything to back it up?
Your body is just a vehicle, transporting your soul.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Saidin
#42 Posted : 5/7/2009 2:10:04 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

ohayoco wrote:
Thanks. I already know that everything is vibrating, that's what subatomic particles do. As for the geometric patterns, I don't find that surprising or magical either, it's just maths.

But what I don't see is how cymatics makes aliens look humanoid, as Slidewinder cryptically claims?

Not sure about this, but possibly humaniods are a certain vibration...other aliens are composed of a different vibration, and if one could change thier "frequency" they could shapeshift? Just making a stab at it Razz
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

ohayoco
#43 Posted : 5/7/2009 2:21:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That's what I mean. It sounds like one of those big leaps that are the calling card of pseudoscience.

"Vibrations make pretty patterns like tortoise shells... so we are shaped by vibrations (a leap in itself)... so the highest evolved beings are shaped the same way (leap from one side of galaxy to the other!)"

More explanation needed please Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Saidin
#44 Posted : 5/7/2009 5:50:42 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

ohayoco wrote:
That's what I mean. It sounds like one of those big leaps that are the calling card of pseudoscience.

"Vibrations make pretty patterns like tortoise shells... so we are shaped by vibrations (a leap in itself)... so the highest evolved beings are shaped the same way (leap from one side of galaxy to the other!)"

More explanation needed please Smile

Everything is shaped by waves, vibrating at different frequencies/amplitudes. Look at some of those cymatics experiments, the ones in particular where an interference patern is set up. Looked exactly like a beating heart to me. Our bodies could be shaped and formed by the interference patterns created by our hearts. Our hearts create a magnetic field around our bodies, and it is this field, interfering with the cosmic vibrations that give us our form.

All light is a wave. All energy is a wave. String theory postulates that all physical matter can be broken down to tiny vibrating strings, the different vibrations creating different particles and forms of matter. Our universe is made of vibrations, therefore we are made of vibrations.

One of the ideas out there is that the humanoid form is typical of this galaxy, and possibly others. There may be differences but the blueprint for higher forms of life in the galaxy is humanoid. One of the best known military "whistle-blowers" Sgt. Clifford Stone, said that he encountered at least 57 different alien species, all of them humanoid in one form or another. No way at this point to know if there is any validity to this, but makes for an interesting hypothesis.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Xstacy
#45 Posted : 5/10/2009 11:26:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/w...BnHI&feature=related

Check that out Buzz says they saw a UFO.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

burnt
#46 Posted : 5/10/2009 12:08:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
Our bodies could be shaped and formed by the interference patterns created by our hearts.

But there not. Our bodies are shaped by our physical structure. There are many layers of matter and energy (yes waves) before they get down to subatomic particles which are waves if they are being looked at as such. This is why I don't like the giant leaps people make from everything is a wave into alien beings in our galaxy are the same as us, humanoid, because of cosmic vibrations. Theres many things in between that could explain why aliens would be humanoid structure that simply have to do with how life CAN evolve. Perhaps our form is very important for intelligent life to be able to function in our part of the universe because of the types of planets we grew up on etc.

Lots of people have seen UFO's but that doesn't mean they were aliens in it or it was a space craft. I think it would just be too difficult to hide being visited. Theres too many people involved in looking at the sky.

ohayoco
#47 Posted : 5/10/2009 1:40:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Xstacy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI&feature=related
Check that out Buzz says they saw a UFO.

Wow, cool. I can't wait until we find out what all these things really are!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Big Inhale
#48 Posted : 5/10/2009 6:00:49 PM

The Enlightend One

burnt wrote:
Quote:
Our bodies could be shaped and formed by the interference patterns created by our hearts.

But there not. Our bodies are shaped by our physical structure. There are many layers of matter and energy (yes waves) before they get down to subatomic particles which are waves if they are being looked at as such. This is why I don't like the giant leaps people make from everything is a wave into alien beings in our galaxy are the same as us, humanoid, because of cosmic vibrations. Theres many things in between that could explain why aliens would be humanoid structure that simply have to do with how life CAN evolve. Perhaps our form is very important for intelligent life to be able to function in our part of the universe because of the types of planets we grew up on etc.

Lots of people have seen UFO's but that doesn't mean they were aliens in it or it was a space craft. I think it would just be too difficult to hide being visited. Theres too many people involved in looking at the sky.

Thats a flimsy argument because if it is aliens then Im sure they would have the tech to avoid being spotted.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

burnt
#49 Posted : 5/10/2009 8:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^Good point Shocked

۩
#50 Posted : 5/10/2009 9:04:17 PM

Big Inhale wrote:
Thats a flimsy argument because if it is aliens then Im sure they would have the tech to avoid being spotted.

Unless they slip through wormholes of consciousness, or something like that, where everything is seamlessly connected. (Rather than coming down from the skies in a ring-modulated swarm across vast light years)
And, as a joke + inevitable evolutionary step in the game,
leave a key to access this stellar awareness pretty much...everywhere...
Wink

burnt
#51 Posted : 5/10/2009 9:23:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^Well that seems to be where people think the 'elves' are coming from.

Phlux-
#52 Posted : 5/10/2009 9:42:15 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Big Inhale wrote:

why - how can we assume that ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

۩
#53 Posted : 5/10/2009 9:50:40 PM

burnt wrote:
^^Well that seems to be where people think the 'elves' are coming from.

As much as I love McKenna, I really don't like the term "elf" and what it's done as a Meme + preconception.

In deep trance I have witnessed other beings who sit in formations, much like monks, casting their consciousness through the galaxy/universe (Focusing)

Other times these things show up that appear to be some sort of Artificial Intelligence, like a bot, that probes us for information when we enter these realms.

So many different types of life//possibilities, none that has ever resembled an elf to me.

I see a lot of elf looking humans, though. Cool

blessed be...

Big Inhale
#54 Posted : 5/11/2009 1:48:31 AM

The Enlightend One

Phlux- wrote:
Big Inhale wrote:

why - how can we assume that ?
Because people say they have seen them but there is no concrete evidence that they are there.So we have thousands of sightings by thousands of people all across the globe but no real evidence.Either there is a lot of wrong people or they dont want to have there presence known by the masses.In order for that to be possible they would have to have advanced tech. In order for them to even get here from anywhere they would need advanced tech.Just my opinion.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Xstacy
#55 Posted : 5/11/2009 2:34:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale wrote:

But you see, you are under the assumption that they do not wish to be seen. Perhaps they want to be seen and therefore regardless of the tech choose to be seen.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

Big Inhale
#56 Posted : 5/11/2009 3:18:49 AM

The Enlightend One

Xstacy wrote:
Big Inhale wrote:

But you see, you are under the assumption that they do not wish to be seen. Perhaps they want to be seen and therefore regardless of the tech choose to be seen.
well if they want to be seen then why dont they just come down and say were here.Why would thet play these hide and seek games.
RZA

None Of This Is Real!

Saidin
#57 Posted : 5/11/2009 4:26:56 AM

Sun Dragon

Because it imposes upon our free will to believe they do not exist. A prime directive if you will. They can give clues, but no proof.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Xstacy
#58 Posted : 5/11/2009 12:08:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale wrote:
Xstacy wrote:
Big Inhale wrote:

well if they want to be seen then why dont they just come down and say were here.Why would thet play these hide and seek games.

Poke the rat to see how it reacts? We do it too.

Big Inhale
#59 Posted : 5/11/2009 3:02:47 PM

The Enlightend One

Xstacy wrote:
Big Inhale wrote:
Xstacy wrote:
Big Inhale wrote:

Poke the rat to see how it reacts? We do it too.
Point madeVery happy
RZA

None Of This Is Real!

pinche
#60 Posted : 5/12/2009 2:12:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also think the term "elf" is misleading, these entities are impish,foolish,jester like but not in appearance, only quality.IMHO.

The Terrence term "novelty" sums it up for me. We co-create reality.It becomes more apparent in hyper-space.

We are "them", everything is everything.Seperation is illusion.

PREV1234NEXT