We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Email and PMs Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 4/26/2009 10:43:46 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Sometimes I get an email saying I have a PM, but when I check the PM box, nothing is there!!!

I really hope I'm not missing any PMs!

Kemist (and other members) if you have sent me something and I have not responded, please resend it!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#2 Posted : 4/26/2009 11:49:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish I could disable PMs.

I never read my PMs. I don't have enough time. I have so many accounts all over the place. I know it's bad of me, but I just don't have enough time to answer all the PMs I get. In a day I easily get 500 PMs on all the different sites I visit. If I attempted to respond to them all I’d be doing nothing but responding to PMs all day long.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 4/27/2009 12:01:44 AM

JC

Thats because your a smart chemist dude ron posting experience reports too.

My pm's go in my spam folder for some reason, but ive never had mails when ive not had messages.

Do you guys think email is more secure than pm's? Just ive spoke to some folks via pm and they would rather do it via email, then some folks have said the password system on the forum is secure enough. Id imagine pms would be ok though.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 4/27/2009 6:29:41 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:

I never read my PMs.

Ya 69ron, I sent you a few and you never said anything. PM me if you wanna talk about it.

Quote:

Do you guys think email is more secure than pm's? Just ive spoke to some folks via pm and they would rather do it via email, then some folks have said the password system on the forum is secure enough. Id imagine pms would be ok though.

Personally, I don't know how protected ANY of our material is....

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

69ron
#5 Posted : 4/27/2009 7:42:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Quote:

I never read my PMs.

Ya 69ron, I sent you a few and you never said anything. PM me if you wanna talk about it.

Sorry about that...please don't take it personally. I like you quite a bit. I like the fact that you're outspoken and don't follow the crowd. I'm just so bad at responding to my PMs. I currently have a ton of unread PMs in my inbox. I try to get to them every now and them, but they keep piling up.

'Coatl wrote:
Quote:

Personally, I don't know how protected ANY of our material is....

Someone could hack into your home computer, this server, etc. Never assume your data is protected unless it's encrypted with very strong encryption or not connected to the internet or any such public network.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 4/27/2009 8:59:48 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

For the missing PM: Maybe someone deletes the PM just after they send it to you.

As for the security: assume NOTHING is safe! Computers can be hacked, e-mail providers are easy targets. PM's you can't fully trust either since you never know if they'll come to take the DMT-Nexus server. Advise to you all: never, ever incriminate yourself, not over e-mail, not over PM, not over the phone, not even snail mail and of course make sure you don't do anything illegal.

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 4/27/2009 4:11:35 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Sorry about that...please don't take it personally.

O that is ok 69ron, I'm sure your a busy guy.

Quote:

Advise to you all: never, ever incriminate yourself, not over e-mail, not over PM, not over the phone, not even snail mail and of course make sure you don't do anything illegal.

Wow you really think we gotta be that hardcore about it? Even the phone?!

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 4/27/2009 4:57:26 PM

"No, seriously"

Being a member of the ICT workforce I'm quite paranoid about databases and digital streams.

With current phone lines your analog speech is converted into digital packets which can be searched for certain peak patterns, or in normal words: these digital packages can be searched for certain words.

On this moment it's impossible to do a real time search of all phone calls but technology is agressivly moving forward and in the coming decennium we probably reach a point were real time call speech tracing is a possibility. Maybe you remember the NSA call database where the phone call details of almost all calls made in the USA were registered? Now think about that same organization having enough CPU power to search all phone calls in real time, a horrible idea but not unlikely if we take a look at their past track record.

smokeydaze
#9 Posted : 4/27/2009 5:15:49 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Hot dam, I think its time to get MOP back here to teach us how to talk encrypted.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 4/27/2009 5:24:43 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Ahahaha! So THAT is what he was doing! Smile

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 4/27/2009 11:58:50 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Wow... ya. They are definitely messed up.

Damn, anyway to fix this?

970Codfert
#12 Posted : 4/28/2009 12:13:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

`Coatl, Same thing happened to me a few months ago
All posts are fictional.

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 4/28/2009 12:48:16 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Really? Hopefully like all my medical problems it will just go away if I leave it alone. Smile

ohayoco
#14 Posted : 4/28/2009 1:03:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ron, you need a strapline like mine! "No PMs for me please, let's share the knowledge in a thread."

Sorry for sending you one yesterday, but it WAS for SWIM's research purposes Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

970Codfert
#15 Posted : 4/28/2009 5:24:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
Ron, you need a strapline like mine! "No PMs for me please, let's share the knowledge in a thread."

haha yeah thats what I'm sayin, no secrets on the nexus!!

'Coatl wrote:
Really? Hopefully like all my medical problems it will just go away if I leave it alone. Smile

Yeah, like those wisdom teeth my dentist wanted to take out! Pshh! Like I'm gonna give him all my wisdom...

fer real though, I should have those checked out.
All posts are fictional.

'Coatl
#16 Posted : 4/30/2009 12:18:05 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Ok holy shit my PM system is fucked up!!!

I think I am missing TONS of PMs people are sending me! PLEASE fix this if possible!!!

The Traveler
#17 Posted : 4/30/2009 12:44:15 AM

"No, seriously"

'Coatl wrote:
Ok holy shit my PM system is fucked up!!!

I think I am missing TONS of PMs people are sending me! PLEASE fix this if possible!!!

Why don't you PM me about this? *evil grin*

I'm not sure what is wrong and even not IF there is something wrong. Can you describe the problem a bit more?

'Coatl
#18 Posted : 4/30/2009 4:06:17 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'll get like 10 emails saying I have messages, then when I look in my inbox there is nothing there!

Ah!

Infundibulum
#19 Posted : 4/30/2009 4:58:24 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

'Coatl wrote:
I'll get like 10 emails saying I have messages, then when I look in my inbox there is nothing there!

Ah!

Don't worry. It's me PMing you 10-15 times a day random shit, then I immediately delete the mails form my "sent Items" folder just to frustrate you. Nice to see it is still working smoothlyTwisted Evil!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

The Traveler
#20 Posted : 4/30/2009 6:05:49 PM

"No, seriously"

Infundibulum wrote:
'Coatl wrote:

Ah!

Don't worry. It's me PMing you 10-15 times a day random shit, then I immediately delete the mails form my "sent Items" folder just to frustrate you. Nice to see it is still working smoothlyTwisted Evil!

Oh dear, if it's you then that means my SendCoatlRandomMail() function is broken...

I did look at the PM's Coatl but couldn't find anything specific. Do you get these like 10 mails every day?

12NEXT