We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Ayahuasca Experience, Now! Options

DieM
#1 Posted : 6/12/2013 12:24:42 AM

You don't love fish. If you loved the fish, you would not have killed it and cooked it on a fire

Hey!

Ok, so I've brewed Aya/Anahuasca in two doses for me and my partner (We'll call her Alice), using Syrian Rue seeds and MHRB, small amount of Phosphoric acid and lemon juice added, filtration and egg whites to remove tannins, filtered then decanted. 3g/100ml of Syrian Rue extract being drunk right now (and it does indeed, taste like crap -But not as bad as expected), and 10g/100ml MHRB extract to drink in 30 mins!

I'll update this post as I go, if I drop off the radar and enter hyperspace, I'll update afterwards from what I can recall.

00:12 - MAOI being ingested over next 30 minutes. (Bitter taste, but stomach-able)

00:36 - Almost finished the Rue Brew. Nothing to note except the bitter taste. Wondering if I should have added sugar or honey to make the taste more enjoyable.. (Read that's bad somewhere..)

00:51 - Both finished Rue Brew, readied the MHRB solution. Will wait another 10-15 mins to allow the Harmaloids to work their magic. Feeling quite excited. Alice is messing with stuff and says she needs a pooh.. Laughing

01:07 - Started the MHRB Wine, tasted markedly better than Rue, quite bitter after-taste but nothing like I imagined after the reports I've read. Chasing it down with Coca Cola, might react to create Dymethyltryptamine-Phosphate in my biological cookpot. Urinated three times since starting out. I hope I've not literally 'pissed it all away' Confused

01:57 - Over half way through the MHRB Wine, not too much happening, getting attacked by midges/mozzies (as it's been warm and we live next to water). I suspect my body temp has risen attracting them, through anticipation. Vision seems slightly blurry. Trouble concentrating. Feeling very lazy. Can hear Alice purging in the bathroom. Just checked.. she's having another pooh! Laughing

02:11 - Finished wine. Chilling out for a while now. Alice watching tv. TV sucks but late night tv REALLY sucks. As if I'm not nauseated enough lol.. Putting some psy-breaks in headphones Pleased

02:44 - Things are getting a little 'different' starting to see the overlay. Alice says she see's white dots on the ceiling turning into shifting lines etc. The tracers I suspect. Alice is now laughing at me asking if I'm an Elf! Laughing

03:12 - Nothing new to report.. the overlay never actually came. Maybe placebo from expectation through comparison to vaped freebase. Alice seems asleep and dreaming (moving toes and stuff). I'm doubting the supplier. Either that or I have high resistance. Feeling rather disappointed and thinking about calling it a night..

04:12 - Feeling like I want something, unsure what. Slight OEVs and confusion with operating the laptop.. more specifically, el mouse! It wasn't acting normally.. It does this every time I take Psychs! Seriously.. the Universe knows when I've taken chems and tries to f# with me via the laptop! Playful being it is.. ha. Oh and the usual other stuff like seeing a trail on movement, enhanced colour. Alice reports major CEVs and said she cheated on me by drinking a can of coke.. and is very sorry. She then walked around the place climbing on everything saying it's all on a slant and the building is falling apart. I no longer doubt the supplier.. I think my trigger lies in higher doses. I'm having fun so far though Thumbs up

04:50 - Very entertained eating a Flake! Laughing Poor thing's taken a beating somewhere. I just tried eating some more but I can't.. I keep laughing too much at the point that I'm so entertained by the chocolate's misfortune! Laughing fit Laughing Thumbs up

05:15 - Alice fell asleep, I watched some nature stuff. Feeling pretty normal with elevated mood. Oh, and I finished eating the Flake Thumbs up

05:32 - I reckon that about wraps things up.

Conclusion- No purge, no message, very mild visual, elevated mood. More MHRB. Maybe expectation put a mute on. Overall, I'll do it again, but dose higher. In the meantime, I'll vape some and try my hand with some Changa. For now, this cadet is space podding!

Peace Thumbs up
Nothing said on behalf of "DieM" is true

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

adam
#2 Posted : 6/12/2013 12:33:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Godspeed my friend!

DieM
#3 Posted : 6/12/2013 12:46:02 AM

You don't love fish. If you loved the fish, you would not have killed it and cooked it on a fire

Thank you Adam Thumbs up

Electric Kool-Aid
#4 Posted : 6/12/2013 2:11:45 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

((((Total awesomeness! ))))
Enjoy! Smile

Edit: how's the aya trip?? Did you make it to the sacred land?? what do you feel/see/hear... Learn?

The spirit world is on your side! Smile
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

DieM
#5 Posted : 6/12/2013 6:38:11 AM

Thanks EKA Thumbs up

Most of the info I added to the original post as edits, I didn't make it through. But we had fun, and now I know I can go at it again without too much fear of the unknown!

The nausea I've read about wasn't overwhelming, I think if anything the small amount of nausea I did feel, was purely psychological from expectation, though no purging.

I felt elevated mood, I saw slight visuals, almost the geometrical overlay but not quite, I had some cool as hell psy-breaks on so I wouldn't be able to separate the hear-lucinations. No popping or buzzing sounds like I've had on Vape experiences. Learnt- small areas in my personality due a tweak, like not to be so OCD with so much. Mainly, I've learnt that it works, and that I'm under threshold at that dose. All in all, a good start that I'm happy with Thumbs up

Edit: The elevated mood is still here, I've just spent the last 5 minutes laughing at a frozen towel that was under my freeze precip Laughing

friken
#6 Posted : 6/13/2013 5:22:35 PM

I have gazed into the eyes of insanity and returned the smile

10g MHRB is a very large dose (was that split between you and alice? was rue split too?).. 10g is 2x as much needed to bust reality for most people. I suspect you didn't take enough rue and spread out that rue dose over too long of a time period. I'd suggest the following:

4-5g rue boiled 3x30min
5g mhrb boiled 3x30min

I find that the rue amount unlocks both the potency and length of the trip. At 3g rue I find little activity of the mimosa, and at 5g I see huge potency and 3x as long of a trip. At 5g rue and 5g mimosa I had a nearly 10 hour trip. At 10g mimosa and 4g rue I had about a 7-8 hour trip and lost all connection to reality w full scary as hell ego death. I'm a 200 lb male if weight matters?

I down the rue in a single gulp, wait 20 minutes and then down the mimosa in a single gulp. If I didn't simmer down the liquid to a single gulp then I down it in 2-3 quick gulps. I usually start feeling the mimosa about 10-15 minutes after gulping it. and by 20 minutes I'm gone.

Best of luck with it. I hope you have some fun journeys to report back to us!

DieM
#7 Posted : 6/14/2013 10:00:21 PM

Thanks Friken, I boiled down 6g Rue & 20g mhrb, split that into 2x100ml doses each so 3g Rue and 10g mhrb. I suspect the time-frame taken to drink each may have been the responsible factor. We drunk the Rue over 30 mins and the mhrb over the next hour. My theory was that because the rue halts the MAO enzyme over roughly 6 hours, the intake time of mhrb wouldn't be effected. The whole point of spacing it out was to minimise the nausea, as I was more fearful that we would purge early and completely waste the opportunity. But in this instance, it minimised the trip entirely anyways. Over cautious! Confused

So I agree, I'll try your suggestion of 4g Rue & 5g Mhrb in one 30-50ml shot each and down them in one, with 15 min between. I'll definitely report back here to let you know how it goes for us Thumbs up

Tonight, I have some yield from my freeze precip so I'm going to vape some. Depending on strength/experience, I may bomb 2-3g Rue (whole seed) wait for a while, then vape some more! Or, I may seek success with anahuasca tonight in the recommended doses/methods.. Watch this space Thumbs up

friken
#8 Posted : 6/14/2013 11:13:09 PM

I have gazed into the eyes of insanity and returned the smile

Just a warning on 20g mimosa for two people (10g each) -- Because you had a nearly non active first attempt with that high a dose, don't make the same mistake I did and assume your material is weak/old. My first aya attempt was a cold water extract without a maoi (30g). I read mimosa was active without maoi in higher dose. It was completely non-active at 30-40g for me so I thought my material was old or weak. So I tried 10g mimosa boil w 4g rue. The experience was so profoundly dark and harsh I barely found the courage to ever touch the stuff again. As someone else told me after, 10g boil is jumping to a grad-level dose, but most grads will tell you that is too crazy high for even them.

Here is my trip report from that 10g boil:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=40858

edit: I don't want to sound like 'the sky is falling' type. I find dmt and aya to be really really great and have some pretty amazing benefit. Don't let me scare you off, that isn't my intent. But if my mistakes with it can help someone else avoid freaking themselves out and swearing off DMT then it was worth it Smile

DieM
#9 Posted : 6/14/2013 11:17:16 PM

Thanks for the heads up Friken, you're right, going overkill on doses because of a non breakthrough first attempt is kinda asking for an ass-kicking!

Ok, so I've decided to bomb 2g Syrian Rue seed, raw. Wrapped in tobacco paper. Then vape some spice white & yellow. So that if nausea comes and I purge, no spice is wasted -as it's vaped Pleased

23:00 - Swallowed 2x 1g whole Syrian Rue seed wrapped in tobacco paper

23:30 - Nothing to note. Listening to some new music on soundcloud and laying down on the couch. Will wait a little while longer for any 'trigger' effects and then grab my pipe. -Which is prepared with around 60mg white & yellow spice.

00:40 - I was distracted doing another extraction. Not feeling anything from the rue, nothing! No nausea.. I think now's about the right time to vape! Wish me luck Thumbs up

03:34 - Nothing happened. Anywhere. At any point. I've easily vaped 500mg now WTF Mad How much do I need to blast off? This is getting ridiculous! I'm vaping correctly, I have an oil burner pipe, using a torch lighter swaying it around so not to burn, keeping low suction till the lot is vaporised then in the same breath breathing in heavily making sure to get every last bit.. holding breath for around a minute. And nothing! I'm seriously doubting my supplier again. To be honest, I've not had a single breakthrough with this stuff at all! I might as well just stick to special k. This is BEYOND ridiculous! Thinking about binning everything to do with it now. Pissed isn't the word. Mad Thumbs down