We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OUCH That burns for real Options

Big Inhale
#1 Posted : 4/26/2009 2:59:52 PM

The Enlightend One

So this is what happened. Its starting to warm up where I live and I work outdoors so a couple of weeks ago I had my shirt off and got a little burnt. Well the next night some friends and I decided to smoke a little D. So I hit the bowl and all of a sudden my sunburn lit up. I mean this burning sensation was unbearable and by no means was I in hyperspace but the reaction with the D and the sunburn sucked bad. So we left to go to a friends house a to smoke a little more. Not thinking I hit the bowl again and the same reaction happened intense burning only where I was sunburned. So lesson learned. Now I told a friend about this reaction and he just started landscaping so he was alittle burnt himself. Last week he decided to smoke some D and woulndt you guess it he lit up. You could see the pain in his face he left the room because someone was in hyperspace for the first time and he did not want to interrupt. When he returned he explained the same thing that happened to me. So what did I learn. DMT increases sensitivity by a 1000 also DONT SMOKE DMT IF YOU HAVE SUNBURN IT IS EXTREMLY PAINFUL.Twisted Evil
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 4/26/2009 4:26:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT seems to make certain kinds of pain stronger. That's why I can't fly to a country where it'S legal to smoke at the moment.

tropane
#3 Posted : 4/26/2009 4:38:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find this rather interesting..
Someone was telling me his experience wasn't with sunburn but instead with coldness.
It wan't freezing by any means but, his feet felt like they were submerged in ice water.
The rest of him was cold too.
He wound up sitting in front of an oven for part of his trip.

Anything posted on here is relayed fables from a friend of a friend
who does not own a computer. Since SWIM cannot type these up himself,
I reiterate his fictional ramblings word for word to be a nice guy.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 4/26/2009 6:15:22 PM

The Great Namah

Spice is always best smoked in a comfortable, safe, quiet environment. Pain, be it emotional or physical is frequently amplified by spice.

A headache has become, literally, 2 blue hammers and a strange looking broken down piston banging in side my head. An asthma flare up became a massive warning to quit cigs.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

timeloop
#5 Posted : 4/27/2009 2:45:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to second what acolon_5 mentions. Spice is an amplifier on many levels.