We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Awakening Kundalini Options

commanda
#1 Posted : 6/9/2013 10:18:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

just curious if anyone here on nexus has released and awakened kundalini and if so what benefits where they? if you have any experience with this any wealth of information would be greatly appreciated as i have been looking into this and with a lack of understanding and knowledge of it im hoping more experienced members would share their knowledge and insight with me and all other beginners

thanksSmile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 6/9/2013 10:28:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dr. Mellon
#3 Posted : 7/7/2013 3:37:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your inquiry on Kundalini.

An awakened kundalini is kinda like yur tripping all the time.

A medical doctor did a study of one group of people who tripped and compared it to another group of people who had an awakened kundalini. He claimed that the experiences of tripping and kundalini were similar or identical.

Initially, I rejected his claim coz he didn't interview anyone like me who had tripped a lot and who subsequently achieved a state of awakened kundalini. Yeh, it's similar but also different. . . .

Many people claim that tripping opens up a small window to what you would experience with an awakened kundalini. The difference is, that with a drug trip, you eventually come back to earth, more-or-less, but with kundalini, yur tripping for the rest of yur life and there is no turning back or shutting it off.

My awakened kundalini reminds me of when I used to trip every day on low-dose mushrooms. I can function and get through my day. I can (carefully) drive a car and ride a bike. Colors are richer, shadows darker, contrast is higher, the world is a bit more colorful, senses are heightened.

An awakened kundalini is a very serious thing that you need to prepare for and consider carefully. Plenty of people have gone nuts and have been put on anti-psychotic drugs due to a kundalini activation. It's a life-changing experience. It turns you into a different person. You might have to quit yur job or drop outta school. It's recommended that you have your financial situation in good shape before you take the plunge coz you might not be able to work for a while, or you may never be able to go back to yur old job.

Since my kundalini awakening, I have lost interest in psychedelics coz it's like I'm already tripping all the time.

If you would like more resources, I will gladly direct you.

Peace, -- Dr. Mellon

friken
#4 Posted : 7/12/2013 6:33:58 AM

I have gazed into the eyes of insanity and returned the smile

Dr. Mellon wrote:

If you would like more resources, I will gladly direct you.

Peace, -- Dr. Mellon

I'm very curious. Any good resources to read/listen/view from basics (what is it) to how to awaken it would be greatly appreciated.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#5 Posted : 7/12/2013 6:53:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! Thanks for your personal experiences Dr. Mellon. What would you say are the benefits? Do you ever miss being "sober"?
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#6 Posted : 7/12/2013 8:30:26 AM

just some guy

Dr. Mellon wrote:
An awakened kundalini is kinda like yur tripping all the time.

It's words like these that make me wish that the west never found DMT.

If you're merely inquiring and curious about this phenomenon, or you use the words "yur" and "kundalini" in the same sentence, please put down your fantasy books and realize that you are in fact the kind of person that gives a bad image to those who find themselves in these situations by happenstance or by nature.

Thanks a lot! It's great to know that folks with your brilliant capacity for language are so vocal on this front. Great job paving the way for an educated, liberated future. They sure won't think we're a bunch of stupid, drugged-up kids now that you're waving the flag!

d-T-r
#7 Posted : 7/12/2013 9:16:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kundalini tantra by swami satyananda pdf < could be googled.

And dr-melon, i do agree with hiyo that "an awakened kundalini is kinda like yur tripping all the time. " is a bit of a weak way of portraying the real essence of Kundalini and the process it ignites but i do agree with your words of caution.

Kundalini can cause a lot of imbalances when it first arises as it pierces through a lot of sub-concious material.

Kundalini starts of in 'Kali' form,and eventually, once you have gone beyond the sub-concious emotions and karmic reactions stored within the sacral chakra, the process eases out in terms of how unstable and inconsistent it can make people feel. Most people in the west may have experienced a breif awakening of kundalini , but they still have much sub-concious work to do. Awakening Kundalini isnt the end goal per se. Maintaining it and learning to direct the newly refined prana and energy that comes with it is. Kundalini as expression of Durga is much more refined and superimposed with higher energetic expressions of the self and source.

As mentioned in the other linked thread, learning how to move the energy downwards as well as upwards is key.

Those that may seem as if they are "tripping all the time" probably do not have a very strong root connection. The idea is to have your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground. What use are you to the world if you're not grounded enough to do your work and point in the right direction for others.

Nice basic introduction video to watch too with some nice visuals >

General Gypsy
#8 Posted : 7/12/2013 3:42:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Namaste my fellow Nexians,

The topic of awakening kundalini is one that is of paramount interest to me. Of late, my entire life seems drawn to the chakra system and serendipitously do I find myself in situations to speak with others on this topic. d-T-r linked a good video with great techniques for focus. As I have been studying the rise of my own kundalini in tandem with the rise of my spirituality I too found that video and found it helpful.

One of the people who's words most hit me as I was beginning this journey into the soul was Swami Nithyananda's video on a straight technique to awaken kundalini. It can be found here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPHovn-ZHgk

In it he speaks of the will being the primary tools to awaken kundalini and the need for an undivided will. And how our lack of trust in our will is a bad habit, as well as how terribly powerful habit is in inhibiting us.

Also, I too cannot stress enough the changes it brings in your life. It can be intense and it can imbalance you mentally and emotionally as you spirit rights itself. Be ready before you undertake this. I quit a pre-medical degree (Pre-Med, Science Major Track) over it, and changed to a non medical degree (Psychology, Non Science Major Track). The upheaval in my life was tumultuous; it cost me my job, made me rethink all my goals and made begin pursuit of the degree my soul needed rather than the one I thought I wanted.

Head in the clouds, feet in the earth. Yes my world is more vibrant, but I do not feel like I am tripping all the time, that time came and went with the adjustment phase, along with all the other parts of kundalini syndrome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_syndrome

Now my world is alive, I feel life all around me, energy flows through me. And yes the world is far more vivid, not because I am hallucinating, but because I am alive, truly alive and in touch with myself, my soul and my energy.

Namaste Alavidha
"Many of us who have experienced psychedelics feel very much that they are sacred tools. They open spiritual awareness."
"The elimination of the fear of death transforms the individual's way of being in the world." -Stanislav Grof

"My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out."
"Drop Out--detach yourself from the external social drama which is as dehydrated and ersatz as TV. Turn On--find a sacrament which returns you to the temple of God, your own body. Go out of your mind. Get high. Tune In--be reborn. Drop back in to express it. Start a new sequence of behavior that reflects your vision." -Timothy Leary

Dr. Mellon
#9 Posted : 7/17/2013 3:03:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
If you use the words "yur" and "kundalini" in the same sentence, please put down your fantasy books and realize that you are in fact the kind of person that gives a bad image. . . . with your brilliant capacity for language are so vocal on this front. Great job paving the way for an educated, liberated future. They sure won't think we're a bunch of stupid, drugged-up kids now that you're waving the flag!

ummmmmmm, thanks for yur thoughtful, and kind words. . .

If my writing style offends you, may I suggest that you block me or put me on ignore. . .

If my writing style somehow gives you the impression that this entire community is, according to you, "a bunch of stupid, drugged-up kids," well, that's quire a paradox, since I'm an old man who does not take drugs. . . .

Furthermore, if my writing style gives you the impression
that I'm stupid and poorly educated, well, that's fine with me. Your thoughts and opinions are yur own and I don't seek to change your mind or influence you in any way.

As for the rest of you, I'm a retired professional writer, but nobody is paying me to write here, and I don't have an editor, so I'm gonna write things like, "Mah Kundalini makes me feel like I'm trippin' all duh time now." (so, go ahead and block me or put me on ignore or ban me if you need to.)
Cailieg wrote:
Head in the clouds, feet in the earth. Yes my world is more vibrant, but I do not feel like I am tripping all the time, that time came and went with the adjustment phase, along with all the other parts of kundalini syndrome.

Thanks for your post. . . I awakened my kundalini in error and I'm still not ready for it, so I'm trying to deal with it in reverse, by doing what I should have done in preparation for the awakening.

Thanks again for your thoughtful post.

DisEmboDied
#10 Posted : 7/18/2013 8:24:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do some DMT, get straight to the crown, or, light up all chakras at once in 10 seconds or less.
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

Infectedstyle
#11 Posted : 7/19/2013 12:09:24 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

DisEmboDied wrote:
Do some DMT, get straight to the crown, or, light up all chakras at once in 10 seconds or less.

I do not think it works this way. I saw my chakras once on DMT. They where literally coloured symbols as shown in illustrations.

I felt my energy was leaving the body too much from the root chakra. There was nothing left to reach the crown.. Maybe i understood you wrong, i'm simply saying you have to have some kind of energy level to work with before you engage it with dmt to do anything particularly useful.
But yea, if chakras are a true concept some dmt can get you in touch with your chakras no doubt.

doodlekid
#12 Posted : 7/27/2013 2:30:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

commanda wrote:
just curious if anyone here on nexus has released and awakened kundalini and if so what benefits where they? if you have any experience with this any wealth of information would be greatly appreciated as i have been looking into this and with a lack of understanding and knowledge of it im hoping more experienced members would share their knowledge and insight with me and all other beginners

thanksSmile

Check out this book:

Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy in Man

Zeke
#13 Posted : 7/28/2013 12:54:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is of particular interest to me, although I'm not thoroughly educated on the subject.

On the tail end of an LSA experience a couple years ago, the LSA showed me a variety of earthy images, solid structures, wooden flooring, thick tree roots, and then spoke into my mind that I needed to focus on my root chakra. At the time I had no real exposure of any kind to the concept of chakras, so the fact that the specific combination of words came as it did was intriguing.

adam
#14 Posted : 7/28/2013 7:37:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think chakras and kundalini energy are pretty simple. If you are a healthy person who exercises regularly and pays attention to your body then you will be familiar with different areas of your body that can be called chakra centers. As for kundalini energy, this seems to be the ability adjust and focus energy at will. I think the more esoteric side of studying the bodies energy centers shouldn't come until you have cultivated a certain level awareness. That being said I suppose the studying won't hurt but don't expect results until you have a certain level of fitness/ bodily awareness. From my experience the taoist view of the body and breathing exercises are more easily assimilated for me. Although I do like pranayama.

I have to add that from what I understand the Kundalini energy is a very sexual one that needs to be carefully cultivated. A serious practitioner will forsake orgasm, not sex just normal orgasm, claiming there is a better type of orgasm that is a total body cosmic orgasm.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#15 Posted : 8/2/2013 3:42:39 PM

just some guy

adam wrote:
I have to add that from what I understand the Kundalini energy is a very sexual one that needs to be carefully cultivated. A serious practitioner will forsake orgasm, not sex just normal orgasm, claiming there is a better type of orgasm that is a total body cosmic orgasm.

Only if the practitioner is operating within a paradigm and practice that requires it. Yoga is sanskrit for "yolk", not "ox".

Paint the walls if you want to. Let your prostate swell to the size of a grapefruit if you think you ought to... whatever boats your float and gets you the results. We are all fantastically different creatures after all.

strauss
#16 Posted : 8/2/2013 11:02:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Although the word Kundalini was never used by any of the major mystics, all do discuss it in in similar terms and in various ways. Since this relates to the phenomena associated with mystical experience, it might be of value to look at how the major historical mystics talked about these phenomena, and cross-reference that to the experience of modern day practitioners, and those who also use medicinal tools to explore these kinds of states.

Similar thread here.

strauss
#17 Posted : 8/2/2013 11:06:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

commanda wrote:

thanksSmile

See this thread, I had a spontaneous awakening without ever having practiced anything except the piano Smile Nor had I ever used a psychedelic of any kind.

Also here I describe my experience.

blade33ru
#18 Posted : 9/6/2015 12:58:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

man im glad i found this thread. for the past 4 months ive been dealing with a kundalini awakening after about 30 aya, san pedro, sanango sessions over 2 years. my shaman is a devotee of sai baba who came to me in many of my visions and one night in ceremony the shaman started singing to me and a stream of information flowed into me, spirits came down and my body was filled with exstacy and started bouncing around . I never believed in kundalini before that. i couldnt stop laughing for like an hour.

fast forward 6 months or so and it started manifesting in my daily life. i was reading a lot of yoga, occult books etc and over the course of maybe 2 weeks i felt this gentle up current of information flowing into my life. the first time i noticed it i was reading some Yeats poetry and suddenly realized i could see the place he was describing..thats was cool.

as i finished off reading introduction to hermetics by franz bardon, i suddenly realized i had achieved some real knowledge later that day I actually evoked a demon while at lunch with my mother, very very frightening experience which i was totally unprepared for..very much like the doctor said in previous comments

later i started seeing symbols everywhere and on one very bad day started recieveing very very negative thoughts. i felt like a new channel had been created in my head almost from my forhead into my pineal gland. it freaked me out so much i got some pills which really helped for a day or 2, but then i decided, man the whole point of this was to ocme to terms with the spirit world , not to chicken out with tranquilizers.

so i stopped the pills and decided to clean up my life...raise my vibration as they say. no more caffeine or other addictive activities and put serious effort into meditation.

this has really paid off for me. most of the time i dont feel to activated but if i have an espresso im on a low bandwidth connection...really amazing. the thing is to manage the flow of information. it can get to be too much. totally overhwlming like an ayauhasca ceremony which never stops

but now with this kind of management the thoughts are nice. that demon trailed me for a month or so in my thoughts and seems to be linked to some negative habits i have in my life. but now for example the other night i had an amazing dream of krishna visiting me in my sleep and he left me a symbol to think about and told me to start practicing tantra and kriya yoga. im trying to see if i can get out to meet paramahansa nithyananda myself to find a true master

i wont be doing aya any time soon i dont think which deeply saddens me, but maybe there is actually i higher path.

what a ride this has been. its scary at times, but its a blessing i know. ive been given the opportunity to change. i can see the spiritual representations from time to time of my negativity but also the positivity. tuning in only amplifies the vibration and seems to corroborate all the new age stuff i thought was total BS 2 short years ago. its an opportunity maybe to really see the results of my spiritual path before i get a big surprise at my death

wow. i knew nothing

om sai ram

Sakkadelic
#19 Posted : 9/6/2015 8:26:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if this might help you or not, i'm not even sure how this happened or if it's true but i learned to be extremely careful because of what happened...
The only thing i ever heard about kundalini is that it's related to sexuality.
Few weeks ago i ingested 1.5 g of good hash in the dark and when the effects stared i randomly thought of the word kundalini i wasn't trying to activate it or anything since i don't even know what it is or how to activate it, i lost control and i had an erection that lasted for hours it was painful, i was shivering all the time and vibrations were crossing my body leaving a tingling X shape on me and i had the most unpleasant sexual thoughts and cevs ever.
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Infectedstyle
#20 Posted : 9/6/2015 9:59:13 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Is Kundalini awakening the ability to continuously feed ur body and mind with energy?

Are we normally deprived and therefore in touch with a dull world. Does tripping open us up to energy and enhance the visual field of our world. Does DMT provide us somehow with a surge of energy, name it sexual energy? Is kundalini the ability to provide ourselves with energy ALL the time?

If so, how do we do this.. Drool

12NEXT