We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Converting acbr NMT/DMT goo or wax to Fumarate? Options

*oneironaut*
#1 Posted : 6/6/2013 5:49:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to convert a batch of an ACBR extraction to fumarate but I was unable to get pure crystals and ended up with the waxy goo.. so my questions:

Is it possible to convert this to fumarate with the following basic FB to Fumarate tek without having to isolate the DMT from the other alks (NMT)?

1) Completely dissolve 1000 mg of freebase DMT in 50 ml of acetone.
2) Completely dissolve 309 mg of fumaric acid in another batch of 50 ml of acetone.
3) Mix for 1 minute and evaporate at room temperature to give DMT fumarate.

I assume the NMT and any other fats would prevent the fumarate crystals from forming during the evaporation process right?

Has anyone gone through the process of converting the infamous Goo (which i don't mind, but i'd like to go for long term storage here) to Fumarate? If so, what was the process or link to a thread that may have discussed this already (i've looked, but not extensively Embarrased ) ??

Thanks for reading and even more thanks if you have some answers Big grin

-*O*
You can't do anything about yesterday, but you can do everything with tomorrow.

Everything I write on this forum is pure gibberish and fanciful nonsense!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Luuk
#2 Posted : 6/6/2013 5:56:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes your method will work. Converting from freebase to fumarate works the same with goo and crystals. For lots of alternative methods look in the wiki.

*oneironaut*
#3 Posted : 6/6/2013 7:30:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Luuk wrote:
Yes your method will work. Converting from freebase to fumarate works the same with goo and crystals. For lots of alternative methods look in the wiki.

great thanks very much.. couldn't get on the wiki earlier but it's back up now!! sifting through it as we speak Very happy
You can't do anything about yesterday, but you can do everything with tomorrow.

Everything I write on this forum is pure gibberish and fanciful nonsense!