We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia and DMT Options

Jox
#1 Posted : 5/31/2013 2:39:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is my 3 treatments:

ONE

some dark force eat my brain and consciousness. Here is the thread.

TWO
1. here I took 1,2g of harmalas, and 2g of mimosa.
2. I entered hell, something told me i was all bad, and sick since I live with BPD person, and I am as sick as he is, something eat me from inside out
3. I was eaten by wolves form the outside few times.
4. polar animals came to save me, polar wolf, owl, and eagle, also tundra images and people...
5. I was sweating like crazy, for 2 hours, at times only one half of the head was sweating, this has reminded me when I was very sick I with CFS I was sweating this way for 2 years.
6. Later I concluded it was all male world, everything was male.

TREATMENT THREE

1. was hell but much less
2. the world was all woman universe in many ways, I became fat elephant with tits.
3. The visuals were more clear and easy to follow.
4. the body was very painful (maybe my Fibromyalgia).

Days after the trip I was nervous at times, but emotionally very stable, my mind was clear in meditation. I had visions of my childhood ( after the treatment)

My health improved dramatically, immunologically, but also I have less pain, less head ache, and I sleep with less medication, have less headaches.

Jox

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.