We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pm's and inbox Options

olympus mon
#1 Posted : 5/27/2013 10:30:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

It would be very helpful to see the original message on the screen when replying to pms rather than have to open a second window and keep toggling back n forth to answer questions in Pm's.

Also it would be nice to have the Do you wish to leave this page?, warning before the action in cases where a button is pressed inadvertently or when a person spaces out and try's to close the browser or window. I've lost some really long replies this way many times.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jbark
#2 Posted : 5/27/2013 10:32:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just hit quote, no? That's what I always do. And the second idea is great - I always end up selecting and hitting copy every few sentences just in case...

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

cyb
#3 Posted : 5/27/2013 10:42:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Quote:
Do you wish to leave this page?

Great idea...
Also desperately need 'up and down' arrows to scan through pms quickly.
Inbox/Outbox getting way full now. Smile
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 5/27/2013 10:57:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

jbark wrote:
Just hit quote, no? That's what I always do. And the second idea is great - I always end up selecting and hitting copy every few sentences just in case...

Cheers,

JBArk

Yo!!!! Jbark how ya been brother?

Yea hitting quote works but I dont always want an entire long PM embedded in the reply. I ask this because I have been getting a few pm's a day for some reason.

jbark
#5 Posted : 5/27/2013 11:04:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Been good, lately. Not so much last summer/fall. Went off the deep end. Put the pieces more or less back together. I am writing a sort of a "trip report" I'll post at sometime in the future in the hopes it helps someone out.

I guess i should have known you'd used the quote button, but it wasn't clear in your post. Hope you've been well (been a heavy lurker for few months so I know the skinny on most people Smile )

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

gibran2
#6 Posted : 5/27/2013 11:13:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

jbark wrote:
Been good, lately. Not so much last summer/fall. Went off the deep end. Put the pieces more or less back together. I am writing a sort of a "trip report" I'll post at sometime in the future in the hopes it helps someone out.

I guess i should have known you'd used the quote button, but it wasn't clear in your post. Hope you've been well (been a heavy lurker for few months so I know the skinny on most people Smile )

Cheers,

JBArk

Welcome back!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

jbark
#7 Posted : 5/27/2013 11:16:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Gibran2! I missed everyone here. Art has PMed me a few times to see what was up, but I have been laying low a long time... I will lurk a while longer and post from time to time and hopefully get that report up soon (rather hard one to write, I'm afraid).

Sorry to derail your thread oly!

JBArk

olympus mon
#8 Posted : 5/27/2013 11:31:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:

Sorry to derail your thread oly!

JBArk

Its a pleasure to have you here to de-rail it brother. We have all missed you greatly. Welcome home.Smile Very happy Big grin