We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How is it even possible to laugh like that? Options

What a substance
#1 Posted : 5/26/2013 7:49:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is not only my first ever post on the net...this is the first forum I have ever joined. And what a forum...and what a subject...indeed...What a Substance! I am a 42y/o UK male, married, two young sons, responsible job...with a mind that has not only been inquisitive and curious but damn right thirsty to know the things which I felt I should know but that no one was telling me. If that makes sense. I have had varied and wonderful flirtations with acid and shrooms (some really good stuff Shocked / some lot-of-mushrooms Big grin ). But lo! OMG+WTF is this business? I am 3 months into this business, I have admittedly gone a bit too hard or too often to begin with but bless that substance, that realm, or my own mind, that has slapped me just enough to understand the benefit (nay, necessity of "integration"Pleased. Today, I made my cautious but confident break through vape, the first since my deserved slap for over indulgence (think child in a candy store with unlimited spend) and what a reward...what a reward! I am agog and aghast that it is possible for a human being to laugh so long, so hard and with such unreserved glee...how is that possible? It was like the laughter was been squeezed out of me! How is any of it possible? I could go on but let me not waffle (talk too much) on my first ever post. Just to say (or ask) don't you just love it when that breakthrough wears off and its like reality / your location, ever so gently rolls you back into the (in my case) room. Freakin lovely!Smile
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

conformia
#2 Posted : 5/26/2013 11:03:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there What a substance, great name btw.

Great to hear you had such an amazing experience today, I have recently realised how I should be approaching this substance; there is a great responsibility in it. I also see you share my love for mushrooms Big grin

Happy tripping and stay safe!

What a substance
#3 Posted : 5/26/2013 11:13:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Conformia

I am so pleased to get a reply. No doubt I will remember your name because of that. Many thanks 4 your kind words too.

best wishes in every trip
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

conformia
#4 Posted : 5/26/2013 11:18:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know how you mean with dmt where you cant stop laughing at the absurdity and intensity of the experience. I get the same sometimes with mushrooms hahaha Smile

What a substance
#5 Posted : 5/26/2013 11:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love your pic by the way...eight legs...three hearts...super clever brain! Good one!

conformia
#6 Posted : 5/26/2013 11:32:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah Big grin I found it after reading a quote by Terrence McKenna;

What is reality? Reality is created through language and the culture which it forms. Common sense assumes that, though languages
are always evolving, the raw stuff of what language expresses is relatively constant and common to all humans. Yet we also know that the Hopi language has no past or future tenses or concepts. How, then, can the Hopi world be like ours? And the Inuit have no first-person pronoun. How, then, can their world be like ours?
The grammars of languages-their internal rules-have been carefully studied. Yet too little attention has been devoted to examining how language creates and defines the limits of reality.
Perhaps language is more properly understood when thought of as magic, for it is the implicit position of magic that the world is made of language.

An octopus does not communicate with small mouth noises, even though water is a good medium for acoustic signaling. Rather, the octopus becomes its own linguistic intent. Octopi have a large repertoire of color changes, dots, blushes, and traveling bars that move across their surfaces. This repertoire in combination with the soft-bodied physique of the creature allows it to obscure and reveal its linguistic intent simply by rapidly folding and unfolding the
changing parts of its body. The mind and the body of the octopus are the same and hence equally visible; the octopus wears its language like a kind of second skin. Octopi can hardly
not communicate. Indeed, their use of "ink" clouds to conceal themselves may indicate that this is the only way that they can have anything like a private thought. The ink cloud may be a
kind of correction fluid for voluble octopi who have misstated themselves. Martin Moyniham has written of the complexities of cephalopod communication:
"The communication and related systems of. . . cephalo-pods are largely visual. They include arrangements of pigment cells, postures, and movements. The postures and movements can be
ritualized or unritualized. Color changes presumably are always ritualized. The various patterns can be combined in many and often intricate ways. They can be changed very rapidly.
Since they are visual, they should be relatively easy to describe and to decipher by human observers. There are, however, complications. . . .
Read or not, correctly or not, the patterns of cephalopods, like those of all other animals, encode information. When and insofar as they are messages, intentional or not, [they] would seem to have not only syntax but also a simple grammar. Like the octopi, our destiny is to become what we think, to have our thoughts become our bodies and our bodies become our thoughts.
conformia attached the following image(s):
octopus-intelligent-flexible-animal.jpg (48kb) downloaded 130 time(s).

What a substance
#7 Posted : 5/27/2013 12:04:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! I like intelligent matter but you have gone straight into giving me the gourmet. LOL. Really good. Terrence McKenna was (IS) a legend. His prose and originality is second to none. You made me really welcome, today. Thanks.
What a substance attached the following image(s):
chicken pic.gif (342kb) downloaded 132 time(s).

conformia
#8 Posted : 5/27/2013 12:10:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahahaha I couldn't read what it said on your avatar. What a name

conformia
#9 Posted : 5/27/2013 12:25:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just received a PM about a topic on the study I mentioned Smile Thanks,

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=289675