We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Think you know the Truth? Options

Saidin
#1 Posted : 4/22/2009 10:38:57 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Then take the Truth Contest!

http://www.thetruthcontest.com/

Read "The Present", judge for yourself and contribute if you have something to share.

Opened a path to Bliss for me, I expect it may do so for others as well...

Namaste
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

xantus
#2 Posted : 4/23/2009 5:59:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

why did they write more than one sentence? "life is simple, everything is a cycle"

writing 300 pages about how life is simple seems a joke to me.

Saidin
#3 Posted : 4/23/2009 6:28:28 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Because not everyone understands the simplicity of life. Understanding that life is a cycle is the macro view, many people need it to be broken down into the micro in order to build from the ground up.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 6/2/2009 12:19:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a video http://www.youtube.com/w...4vXU&feature=related that kind of ties into this thread.Cool

experimental video art about the birth of the universe , the creation of time & space , the solar system , technology , and the beginning of life on earth. THIS MOVIE IS PURE SYMBOLIC

Do I think I know the truth no. I have barrowed the truth briefly but who or what ever would not let me keep it. Bastards!Very happy

M.V.

Saidin
#5 Posted : 6/2/2009 6:54:39 AM

Sun Dragon

MagikVenom wrote:

Do I think I know the truth no. I have barrowed the truth briefly but who or what ever would not let me keep it. Bastards!Very happy
M.V.

HAHA! So true. I have glimpsed it in dreams, but as soon as I try to quantify it and put it into language it fades away. One can glimpse it, but our limited human mind is not capable of expressing or retaining it.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo